Holland Daze: Radical Muslims Threatening To Tear Holland Apart?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by NATO AIR, Dec 23, 2004.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    holy shit. i had no idea it was this bad in parts of europe. with their track record of making the right decisions under fire, they're fucked.

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    They may need to bring their troops back from Iraq for protection or maybe it's good the trooops are getting training to fight radical Islamist where they are.

3. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    with terrorists like that in their own country, yea you're right, i wouldn't blame them, i doubt bush would either

4. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    The Dutch problems should be a wake up call for the USA. We need to get control of our borders and we need to take control of immigration.

We cannot afford to have a flood of radical muslims migrating to this country with the intent of converting the country to their cultist "religion".

And perhaps the Dutch need to rethink their gun control policies. With mad-dog muslims roaming their streets murdering some and threatening to behead others, it appears to me that individual citizens need the means to defend themselves.

5. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    i think all this has been a wake up call for a lot of nations. how a few communities of immigrants with fundamentalist troublemakers have inflitrated and are now poisoning a great nation from its core is very troubling. i must say, my own views of immigration have changed because of this. i worry if in places like Detroit, D.C. and NYC are there people like this?

Oh, and you're definitely right about the gun control debacle. but they're trying to do it in this country, starting with San Francisco banning allthe guns. Who's gonna stop these people?