Holder's WIFE and Mother has Executive Priviledge for Fast and Furious???

456255484.jpg

Is she a Cracka?

If Winston Churchill hadnt drawn the borders of Iraq the way he did none of this would have happened.

I'm not interested in blame. I'm interested in what the HNIC is planning on doing to solve the problem. And by all appearances that is nothing.

This whole thread is about blame...

And every administration since at least Teddy Roosevelt has made horrible decisions with regards to the Middle East that has shaped the situation we have today. It wasn't Bush alone any more than it was Clinton alone.

RWs loved it when Bush called it Wide Receiver and hate that Obama stopped it.
Moron you are a liar. Wide reciever was stopped after only about 6 months in 2004 when it was shown that Mexican officials could not track the weapons in Mexico. Only about 400 weapons were involved and it included the Mexican Government in on the attempt.Fast and Furious did not involve the Mexicans at ALL. Further no effort was ever made to track the weapons once in Mexico. To boot the ATF ORDERED their agents not to follow track or apprehend any of the straw buyers in the States no matter what. Also the ATF ordered FFL dealers to sell illegally to straw buyers against the law.

Remember, guns don't kill people.........

So is it that you just don't care that YOUR gaggle of Niggas broke the aw?

Is that it?
Why would Obama NEED to protect HOLDER'S wife?

Since when does the wife or Mother of a Government employee, who is not a Government employee, have "Executive Priviledge"??

Obama is claiming it.

Another First for Obama.

Obama Asserts Fast and Furious Executive Privilege Claim for Holder s Wife - Judicial Watch

The document details the Attorney General Holder’s personal involvement in managing the Justice Department’s strategy on media and Congressional investigations into the Fast and Furious scandal. Notably, the document discloses that emails between Attorney General Holder and his wife Sharon Malone – as well as his mother – are being withheld under an extraordinary claim of executive privilege as well as a dubious claim of deliberative process privilege under the Freedom of Information Act. The “First Lady of the Justice Department” is a physician and not a government employee.

:::::::::::::::::::

Based on a preliminary review of the massive document, Judicial Watch can disclose that the Vaughn index reveals:
  • Numerous emails that detail Attorney General Holder’s direct involvement in crafting talking points, the timing of public disclosures, and handling Congressional inquiries in the Fast and Furious matter.
  • President Obama has asserted executive privilege over nearly 20 email communications between Holder and his spouse Sharon Malone. The administration also claims that the records are also subject to withholding under the “deliberative process” exemption. This exemption ordinarily exempts from public disclosure records that could chill internal government deliberations.
  • Numerous entries detail DOJ’s communications (including those of Eric Holder) concerning the White House about Fast and Furious.
  • The scandal required the attention of virtually every top official of the DOJ and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF). Communications to and from the United States Ambassador to Mexico about the Fast and Furious matter are also described.
  • Many of the records are already publicly available such as letters from Congress, press clips, and typical agency communications. Ordinarily, these records would, in whole or part, be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act. Few of the records seem to even implicate presidential decision-making and advice that might be subject to President Obama’s broad and unprecedented executive privilege claim.
::::::
Fast-n-Furious syndrome, IRS syndrome, Benghazi syndrome, Alinski syndrome, paling around with terrorists syndrome, Birth certificate syndrome
All serious shit, Guno. It's eventually going to bite the butt of the Mahdi.

And every administration since at least Teddy Roosevelt has made horrible decisions with regards to the Middle East that has shaped the situation we have today. It wasn't Bush alone any more than it was Clinton alone.

And if the shit hits the fan then those responsible can take the blame. My only point is this - certain right-wingers want to blame the Obama for fast and furious, but give Bush a free pass on the ME. If you blame one for one thing, then you have to attribute the blame of the other to the other person IMO, otherwise you come across as a hypocrite and partisan hack.

So, TheParty wants to drag wives and mothers before TheTribunal, and threaten them with prosecution if they don't give the responses that TheParty demands.

They figured they could use that as leverage. But it got shut down. Thus the most thuggish of TheParty's minions, such as Clementine, are upset. They so badly wanted to go after wives and mothers.
When a man turns his wife into Bonnie Parker and his mother into Ma Barker, yes he should expect that they will get a question or two.

to: Mrs Holder
Fm: Erir Holder, DOJ

Honey, I'm going to be late for dinner. In an effort to draw support for gun control, Barry wants me to send automatic weapons to violent Mexican gangs. Hopefully some Americans get killed with these weapons.

There is no American security issue in the Fast/Furious debacle. Nobody died in Nixon's "Watergate" but the left wing managed to bring down the administration. The nagging issue in "operation Fast-Furious" is the death of a Border Patrol agent who was killed by a weapon furnished to the Mexican drug cartels by the ATF and allegedly sanctioned by Obama's A.G.. What went wrong and why is the administration that alleged to the be the "most open in history" obstructing a legitimate congressional investigation and why is the liberal media not paying attention?

You can include ICE agent Jaime Zapata, as well as a third official, which happened recently, which has been buried, and I can't find it right now.
There is no American security issue in the Fast/Furious debacle. Nobody died in Nixon's "Watergate" but the left wing managed to bring down the administration. The nagging issue in "operation Fast-Furious" is the death of a Border Patrol agent who was killed by a weapon furnished to the Mexican drug cartels by the ATF and allegedly sanctioned by Obama's A.G.. What went wrong and why is the administration that alleged to the be the "most open in history" obstructing a legitimate congressional investigation and why is the liberal media not paying attention?

If Winston Churchill hadnt drawn the borders of Iraq the way he did none of this would have happened.

I'm not interested in blame. I'm interested in what the HNIC is planning on doing to solve the problem. And by all appearances that is nothing.

This whole thread is about blame...
No the thread is about Obama's action to protect Holder's wife and mother, which is bizarre and requires explanation.

When the US got a few casualties in Somalia and ran home, it showed the Muslim radicals that we have no stomach for losses and OBL took that lesson to heart.

In your opinion. I think only stupid people would think that. Only the US and UK refuse to offer up ransoms for hostages for ISIS/ISIL. Other countries pay. So much for no stomach for losses. Tell that to the family of James Foley...
Actually Osama bin Laden actually said that. So it isnt just Steven's opinion.
Foley's family wanted to negotiate but were shut down by the administration.
Damn, son. You're really batting zippo in this thread.

RWs loved it when Bush called it Wide Receiver and hate that Obama stopped it.
Moron you are a liar. Wide reciever was stopped after only about 6 months in 2004 when it was shown that Mexican officials could not track the weapons in Mexico. Only about 400 weapons were involved and it included the Mexican Government in on the attempt.Fast and Furious did not involve the Mexicans at ALL. Further no effort was ever made to track the weapons once in Mexico. To boot the ATF ORDERED their agents not to follow track or apprehend any of the straw buyers in the States no matter what. Also the ATF ordered FFL dealers to sell illegally to straw buyers against the law.

Remember, guns don't kill people.........

So is it that you just don't care that YOUR gaggle of Niggas broke the aw?

Is that it?
Why would Obama NEED to protect HOLDER'S wife?

Firstly, I have no gaggle of Niggas. Secondly, there were no laws broken.

Honey, I'm going to be late for dinner. In an effort to draw support for gun control, Barry wants me to send automatic weapons to violent Mexican gangs. Hopefully some Americans get killed with these weapons.

You put the con in conspiracy.

Sorry chum, the AZ gun laws provided the weapons that were legally sold to the buyer who then transferred them to a gun runner. Not furnished by the ATF. Nixon's and CREEP committed crimes which ended his presidency.

The fascist drug war is more responsible for the agents death that a failed surveillance program.

Sorry chum, the AZ gun laws provided the weapons that were legally sold to the buyer who then transferred them to a gun runner. Not furnished by the ATF. Nixon's and CREEP committed crimes which ended his presidency.

The fascist drug war is more responsible for the agents death that a failed surveillance program.
Unbelievable.

Unbelievable.

For Faux News viewers yes, I'm sure the truth is.

Unbelievable.

For Faux News viewers yes, I'm sure the truth is.
Im waiting for some credible explanation as to why Obama would extend executive privilege to Holder's wife and mother.

Forum List

Back