HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS FOLKS... Because Here it Comes...

Progressives have dreamed about weaponizing the government and having their own SS or Stasi to keep the rabble, that is, the American People under their jackboots.

I lost all respect for the entire FBI for not cleaning their own house

Progressives have dreamed about weaponizing the government and having their own SS or Stasi to keep the rabble, that is, the American People under their jackboots.

And that’s why they assigned Republicans to run it :rolleyes:

A Democrat runs screaming to the press after the President uses a naughty word in a closed, private meeting.

The Republicans run screaming to the press with a Republican-written private memo they think will take some heat off.

Both ends of our spectrum are an embarrassment.
Thank you for proving Democrat willful ignorance...

The 'Republican memo' is a 'SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE', a report comprised of a compilation - a summary - of evidence resulting in multiple agency invetigations and research conducted...multiple Intel agency reporting, the IG's findings, etc...

What is written in it, unlike the Dem's fake news dossier, has been 100% substantiated.

...which is why Democrats, the FBI, and even DOJ dread this report being released...
I guess we'll see, huh?
There is nothing to 'see' regarding what I wrote. The 'memo', as the emocrats and their media have called it in trying to munimize its importance' is a 'Summary of EVIDENCE' that has been collected by various agencies.

Yes, we will 'SEE' what that evidence is when it gets released...

In the meantime, going on year 2, Democrats and Mueller still can't sjow any evidence a crime was committed warranting his investigation....

Yeah, Mueller has shown everyone how to pick a completely non-partisan Special Counsel and how to run a completely legal, objective witc...er, investigation... :p

A Democrat runs screaming to the press after the President uses a naughty word in a closed, private meeting.

The Republicans run screaming to the press with a Republican-written private memo they think will take some heat off.

The 'Republican memo' is a 'SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE', a report comprised of a compilation - a summary - of evidence resulting in multiple agency invetigations and research conducted...multiple Intel agency reporting, the IG's findings, etc...

What is written in it, unlike the Dem's fake news dossier, has been 100% substantiated.

...which is why Democrats, the FBI, and even DOJ dread this report being released...
I guess we'll see, huh?
There is nothing to 'see' regarding what I wrote. The 'memo', as the emocrats and their media have called it in trying to munimize its importance' is a 'Summary of EVIDENCE' that has been collected by various agencies.

In the meantime, going on year 2, Democrats and Mueller still can't sjow any evidence a crime was committed warranting his investigation....

Oh so when Nunez releases memo that’s the honest truth but when Democrats release memo that’s a total lie :rolleyes:

Spoken like a true tool.

Why don’t we release both and let the public decide who is lying? Scarred?

Yeah, Mueller has shown everyone how to pick a completely non-partisan Special Counsel and how to run a completely legal, objective witc...er, investigation... :p

Yes he did. As soon as something questionable came up he acted and removed person in question off of the investigation.

I guess we'll see, huh?

The bottom line here is what is going to come from the release of the memo. That's the whole point of releasing it. Let's not pretend this is about being altruistic.

It will be one of two things:

There will be hard, actionable information on there that will lead to some desired outcome.

Or, there will be some level of potential but not solid evidence that talk radio will pronounce is indisputable truth and they'll demand action. Their argument would have to be "2 + (what we think definitely could be) 2 = 4". If that's the case, and no action is taken, they will proclaim that as "deep state" activity and claim to have been right all along.

I have no idea which one it will be. Unlike partisans, my crystal ball is in the shop.

The Republicans run screaming to the press with a private, Republican-written private memo they think will take some heat off.

Yeah but the memo may be a tad more than "taking heat off"....in fact much more.

Why would anyone believe anything Nunez memo states? He is a total Trump tool with a record of lying to the public.

The fact that Republicans wouldn’t even DOJ and FBI review the memo or let Democrats realease their memo is proof positive this is nothing but a PR stunt.

We will see when the memo is published.

Why are all you snowflakes so terrified of the memo if it's "nothing?"

We are terrified of the stink coming from the deeply diseased, lying piece of shit, fish-head of the GOP.

Mueller’s investigation tightening the noose and Trump is resorting to more and more desperate measures to stop it.

Want to release your completely partisan memo?

Ok, then you must let the other side release their memo.

Tightening the noose?
Based on what evidence?

I guess we'll see, huh?

Oh so when Nunez releases memo that’s the honest truth but when Democrats release memo that’s a total lie :rolleyes:

Spoken like a true tool.

Why don’t we release both and let the public decide who is lying? Scarred?

Yeah, that's a pretty accurate description of the situation.

The Dims are releasing their memo. However, it has to go through the same process the Nunez memo went through. That's all they're whining about.

I guess we'll see, huh?

The bottom line here is what is going to come from the release of the memo. That's the whole point of releasing it. Let's not pretend this is about being altruistic.

It will be one of two things:

There will be hard, actionable information on there that will lead to some desired outcome.

Or, there will be some level of potential but not solid evidence that talk radio will pronounce is indisputable truth and they'll demand action. Their argument would have to be "2 + (what we think definitely could be) 2 = 4". If that's the case, and no action is taken, they will proclaim that as "deep state" activity and claim to have been right all along.

I have no idea which one it will be. Unlike partisans, my crystal ball is in the shop.
McCabe has already been canned because of the memo, so I think the first scenario is the most likely.

What do you think the Nunes staff memo is really going to tell you? What's the BOMBSHELL? that Carter Page got approved by a judge for another 90 days of surveillance?

Counter intelligence surveillance goes for 90 days at a time, the FBI and Justice dept have to review the person being watched to see if there is still compelling legal reasons to continue the surveillance and present it to a FISA Judge for approval, and the FISA judge is the one who decides.

Page was under surveillance since 2013....Rosenstein being the last Justice Dept person to sign off the Justice dept's part for their 3 month review, before it going to the Judge to decide sure does not seem like a bombshell of any kind???? Even if the dossier was used as part of the reason for a renewal?

I just don't get it?
the "rumors" for some time have been obama and camp were in fact abusing FISA and lying to them in order to conduct their "spying". if this is true, it is in fact, huge. if not, wheee, we get 4 more years (at least) of bitching and whining from the left about how hillary was mistreated so it's trumps turn but if the left bags on trump and the right brings up hillary, the right is told hillary is done, stop it.

it's just a symbiotic circle jerk on both sides.

but historically, watergate was nixon *suggesting* they spy or use gov powers on the other side. if in fact obama did it - wouldn't that be worse?

no defenses, return questions, or the like - just a simple yes or no please. *IF* obama was in fact misusing the gov against conservatives, would that be worse than what nixon did?

we can continue debate after that, but please, humor me. would you consider that worse? if so, would you accept it if it were found to be true via a memo or some of their own internal communications the memo pulls out?

Yeah, the Republicans have come up with a brilliant plan to distract everybody from their own positive message.

If the Administration decides to release it, the media and the general public will be spend several (or more) news cycles focused on this unproductive squabbling over the past indiscretions at the DOJ instead of paying attention to positive news on the economy, moving the ball forward on immigration and/or Trumps infrastructure plans.

Apparently shooting themselves in the foot is something that the Republicrats just enjoy doing. :cool:

What do you think the Nunes staff memo is really going to tell you? What's the BOMBSHELL? that Carter Page got approved by a judge for another 90 days of surveillance?

Counter intelligence surveillance goes for 90 days at a time, the FBI and Justice dept have to review the person being watched to see if there is still compelling legal reasons to continue the surveillance and present it to a FISA Judge for approval, and the FISA judge is the one who decides.

Page was under surveillance since 2013....Rosenstein being the last Justice Dept person to sign off the Justice dept's part for their 3 month review, before it going to the Judge to decide sure does not seem like a bombshell of any kind???? Even if the dossier was used as part of the reason for a renewal?

I just don't get it?
No you don't.

It has been proven that Obama violated Constitution and law to illegally spy on American citizen...on reporters...on the media...on US SENATORS...ON USSC JUSTICES...

The SOB should have been Impeached 4 times over....and Barry worshippers never hesitated to defend him without batting an eye....so of course these same snowflakes are not move by the fact that his DOJ and FBI was corrupt and committed treason, that he illegally spied on an opposing political party during a Presidential election...many times worse than Watergate ever was.

Not sure if it is you 'don't get it' or 'don't care'.

Had Trump done all this to Hillary instead of Obama doing this to Trump, libs would be calling for all their heads!
Mumbo jumbo

HOW has it BEEN PROVEN that anything was done illegally?????

What can you prove was illegal??? Where is this PROOF?

If Obama had done even 1/100th of the abnormal stuff trump has done in just his first year, Obama would have been impeached from office....6 months in.....

I just don't get it?
No you don't.

It has been proven that Obama violated Constitution and law to illegally spy on American citizen...on reporters...on the media...on US SENATORS...ON USSC JUSTICES...

The SOB should have been Impeached 4 times over....and Barry worshippers never hesitated to defend him without batting an eye....so of course these same snowflakes are not move by the fact that his DOJ and FBI was corrupt and committed treason, that he illegally spied on an opposing political party during a Presidential election...many times worse than Watergate ever was.

Had Trump done all this to Hillary instead of Obama doing this to Trump, libs would be calling for all their heads!
Mumbo jumbo

If Obama had done even 1/100th of the stuff trump has done in just his first year, Obama would have been impeach from office....
here we go again. and just what has trump done? and to use YOUR words - mumbo jumbo not needed. how has it BEEN PROVEN trump did anything illegal? what can you prove and where is this proof?

as for your request -
Newly declassified memos detail extent of improper Obama-era NSA spying

and why are we giving special permission to enter the country for someone who is banned?
Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

however, i'm sure we have excuses for these and no proof on trump so we're still going in circles. look, if trump is guilty of crimes, lock his happy ass up with the rest of 'em. clean house and let's let law prevail the same for us all. period. end of story. but again, show me the proof you are asking others to provide cause while i see a lot of butthurt by the left and pretty much a dick as president, being a dick isn't illegal.

Why would anyone believe anything Nunez memo states? He is a total Trump tool with a record of lying to the public.

The fact that Republicans wouldn’t even DOJ and FBI review the memo or let Democrats realease their memo is proof positive this is nothing but a PR stunt.

I don't want to let the Russians or Chinese etc know our TOP SECRET methods of operation....

YOU will make us less safe and less protected by doing that....

If someone did something wrong then do the right thing and have an Inspector General investigate then make the changes needed.

There is no purpose for this dog and pony show other than for twisted partisan political purpose....That isn't even based on TRUTH.

Nunez Has Not even viewed the top SECRET underlying material....

They are politicizing law enforcement, to our detriment.

I just don't get it?
No you don't.

Mumbo jumbo

If Obama had done even 1/100th of the stuff trump has done in just his first year, Obama would have been impeach from office....
here we go again. and just what has trump done? and to use YOUR words - mumbo jumbo not needed. how has it BEEN PROVEN trump did anything illegal? what can you prove and where is this proof?

as for your request -
Newly declassified memos detail extent of improper Obama-era NSA spying

and why are we giving special permission to enter the country for someone who is banned?
Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

however, i'm sure we have excuses for these and no proof on trump so we're still going in circles. look, if trump is guilty of crimes, lock his happy ass up with the rest of 'em. clean house and let's let law prevail the same for us all. period. end of story. but again, show me the proof you are asking others to provide cause while i see a lot of butthurt by the left and pretty much a dick as president, being a dick isn't illegal.
Oh jebus, your first link is a story from a year ago...And was disproved a while back....

I don't want to let the Russians or Chinese etc know our TOP SECRET methods of operation....

YOU will make us less safe and less protected by doing that....

If someone did something wrong then do the right thing and have an Inspector General investigate then make the changes needed.

There is no purpose for this dog and pony show other than for twisted partisan political purpose....That isn't even based on TRUTH.

Nunez Has Not even viewed the top SECRET underlying material....

They are politicizing law enforcement, to our detriment.

Why not just come out and say it.
You dont want dems to be outed.

Forum List

Back