HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS FOLKS... Because Here it Comes...

Why would anyone believe anything Nunez memo states? He is a total Trump tool with a record of lying to the public.

The fact that Republicans wouldn’t even DOJ and FBI review the memo or let Democrats realease their memo is proof positive this is nothing but a PR stunt.

We will see when the memo is published.

Why are all you snowflakes so terrified of the memo if it's "nothing?"
I don't want to let the Russians or Chinese etc know our TOP SECRET methods of operation....

YOU will make us less safe and less protected by doing that....

If someone did something wrong then do the right thing and have an Inspector General investigate then make the changes needed.

There is no purpose for this dog and pony show other than for twisted partisan political purpose....That isn't even based on TRUTH.

Nunez Has Not even viewed the top SECRET underlying material....

They are politicizing law enforcement, to our detriment.
you must be talking about the dog and pony show RUSSIA, now staring the clintons and obamas, guest staring our FBI, CIA, NSA and many other supporting members!

What do you think the Nunes staff memo is really going to tell you? What's the BOMBSHELL? that Carter Page got approved by a judge for another 90 days of surveillance?

Counter intelligence surveillance goes for 90 days at a time, the FBI and Justice dept have to review the person being watched to see if there is still compelling legal reasons to continue the surveillance and present it to a FISA Judge for approval, and the FISA judge is the one who decides.

Page was under surveillance since 2013....Rosenstein being the last Justice Dept person to sign off the Justice dept's part for their 3 month review, before it going to the Judge to decide sure does not seem like a bombshell of any kind???? Even if the dossier was used as part of the reason for a renewal?

I just don't get it?
No you don't.

It has been proven that Obama violated Constitution and law to illegally spy on American citizen...on reporters...on the media...on US SENATORS...ON USSC JUSTICES...

The SOB should have been Impeached 4 times over....and Barry worshippers never hesitated to defend him without batting an eye....so of course these same snowflakes are not move by the fact that his DOJ and FBI was corrupt and committed treason, that he illegally spied on an opposing political party during a Presidential election...many times worse than Watergate ever was.

Not sure if it is you 'don't get it' or 'don't care'.

Had Trump done all this to Hillary instead of Obama doing this to Trump, libs would be calling for all their heads!
Mumbo jumbo

HOW has it BEEN PROVEN that anything was done illegally?????

What can you prove was illegal??? Where is this PROOF?

If Obama had done even 1/100th of the stuff trump has done in just his first year, Obama would have been impeach from office....
here we go again. and just what has trump done? and to use YOUR words - mumbo jumbo not needed. how has it BEEN PROVEN trump did anything illegal? what can you prove and where is this proof?

as for your request -
Newly declassified memos detail extent of improper Obama-era NSA spying

and why are we giving special permission to enter the country for someone who is banned?
Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

however, i'm sure we have excuses for these and no proof on trump so we're still going in circles. look, if trump is guilty of crimes, lock his happy ass up with the rest of 'em. clean house and let's let law prevail the same for us all. period. end of story. but again, show me the proof you are asking others to provide cause while i see a lot of butthurt by the left and pretty much a dick as president, being a dick isn't illegal.
Oh jebus, your first link is a story from a year ago...And was disproved a while back....
it would be rather hard to find current stories of obama spying, now wouldn't it?

and it were disproven a year ago, that would explain why mccabe was just told to get the fuck out of dodge. think he'll be alone here? or is the GOP just better at making shit up?

we'll see. but since you can't simply answer the question of *IF* he did it *WOULD* it be wrong, i'll move along.

Did Obama Expand the NSA's Power So Trump Couldn't Go Further?

there, not the atlantic is wrong too, huh?

What do you think the Nunes staff memo is really going to tell you? What's the BOMBSHELL? that Carter Page got approved by a judge for another 90 days of surveillance?

Counter intelligence surveillance goes for 90 days at a time, the FBI and Justice dept have to review the person being watched to see if there is still compelling legal reasons to continue the surveillance and present it to a FISA Judge for approval, and the FISA judge is the one who decides.

Page was under surveillance since 2013....Rosenstein being the last Justice Dept person to sign off the Justice dept's part for their 3 month review, before it going to the Judge to decide sure does not seem like a bombshell of any kind???? Even if the dossier was used as part of the reason for a renewal?

I just don't get it?
No you don't.

It has been proven that Obama violated Constitution and law to illegally spy on American citizen...on reporters...on the media...on US SENATORS...ON USSC JUSTICES...

The SOB should have been Impeached 4 times over....and Barry worshippers never hesitated to defend him without batting an eye....so of course these same snowflakes are not move by the fact that his DOJ and FBI was corrupt and committed treason, that he illegally spied on an opposing political party during a Presidential election...many times worse than Watergate ever was.

Had Trump done all this to Hillary instead of Obama doing this to Trump, libs would be calling for all their heads!
Mumbo jumbo

If Obama had done even 1/100th of the abnormal stuff trump has done in just his first year, Obama would have been impeached from office....6 months in.....

Just out of curiosity, what has Trump done in his first year that rises to the level of an impeachable offense? What "proof" exists that such offense(s) occurred?

I just don't get it?
No you don't.

Mumbo jumbo

If Obama had done even 1/100th of the stuff trump has done in just his first year, Obama would have been impeach from office....
here we go again. and just what has trump done? and to use YOUR words - mumbo jumbo not needed. how has it BEEN PROVEN trump did anything illegal? what can you prove and where is this proof?

as for your request -

and why are we giving special permission to enter the country for someone who is banned?

however, i'm sure we have excuses for these and no proof on trump so we're still going in circles. look, if trump is guilty of crimes, lock his happy ass up with the rest of 'em. clean house and let's let law prevail the same for us all. period. end of story. but again, show me the proof you are asking others to provide cause while i see a lot of butthurt by the left and pretty much a dick as president, being a dick isn't illegal.
Oh jebus, your first link is a story from a year ago...And was disproved a while back....
it would be rather hard to find current stories of obama spying, now wouldn't it?

and it were disproven a year ago, that would explain why mccabe was just told to get the fuck out of dodge. think he'll be alone here? or is the GOP just better at making shit up?

we'll see. but since you can't simply answer the question of *IF* he did it *WOULD* it be wrong, i'll move along.

Are you trying to excuse, divert from, or ignore Obama's multiple illegal violations of the Constitution / Law by illegally spying on virtually everyone - from citizens to Senators to USSC Justices?

These offenses were / are serious enough to have those doing the spying and Obama himself PERP Walked, not just Impeached.

No you don't.

Mumbo jumbo

as for your request -

Are you trying to excuse, divert from, or ignore Obama's multiple illegal violations of the Constitution / Law by illegally spying on virtually everyone - from citizens to Senators to USSC Justices?

These offenses were / are serious enough to have those doing the spying and Obama himself PERP Walked, not just Impeached.
pretty sure you're not talking to me here.

I just don't get it?
Odd that Cater Page was under surveillance since 2013 but nobody could find a shred of any wrongdoing on his part.
Even the wiretapped russians said Page was too fucking dumb to even bother approaching to spy on anyone.
After Wray read the classified memo he fired McCabe within a few hours.
Last week Wray said he wouldn't fire McCabe. Wray reads the memo and McCabe is toast.
Next up to bat? Rosenstein.

Mumbo jumbo

as for your request -

pretty sure you're not talking to me here.
I think he was referring to Care4all

A Democrat runs screaming to the press after the President uses a naughty word in a closed, private meeting.

The Republicans run screaming to the press with a Republican-written private memo they think will take some heat off.

Both ends of our spectrum are an embarrassment.
Thank you for proving Democrat willful ignorance...

The 'Republican memo' is a 'SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE', a report comprised of a compilation - a summary - of evidence resulting in multiple agency invetigations and research conducted...multiple Intel agency reporting, the IG's findings, etc...

What is written in it, unlike the Dem's fake news dossier, has been 100% substantiated.

...which is why Democrats, the FBI, and even DOJ dread this report being released...
I guess we'll see, huh?
There is nothing to 'see' regarding what I wrote. The 'memo', as the emocrats and their media have called it in trying to munimize its importance' is a 'Summary of EVIDENCE' that has been collected by various agencies.

Yes, we will 'SEE' what that evidence is when it gets released...

In the meantime, going on year 2, Democrats and Mueller still can't sjow any evidence a crime was committed warranting his investigation....

Oh so when Nunez releases memo that’s the honest truth but when Democrats release memo that’s a total lie :rolleyes:

Spoken like a true tool.

Why don’t we release both and let the public decide who is lying? Scarred?

Yeah, that's a pretty accurate description of the situation.

The Dims are releasing their memo. However, it has to go through the same process the Nunez memo went through. That's all they're whining about.

NOPE, their process would actually be APPROPRIATE and unlike Nunez free-ballin' would involve review by the FBI and DOJ.

Yeah, the Republicans have come up with a brilliant plan to distract everybody from their own positive message.

If the Administration decides to release it, the media and the general public will be spend several (or more) news cycles focused on this unproductive squabbling over the past indiscretions at the DOJ instead of paying attention to positive news on the economy, moving the ball forward on immigration and/or Trumps infrastructure plans.

Apparently shooting themselves in the foot is something that the Republicrats just enjoy doing. :cool:
If the shoe was on the other foot I doubt you'd be referring to what the FBI did as "past indiscretions".
Facts are facts you MORON!
Wray didn't fire McCabe on the spot after reading the Nunes memo for no good reason.
All I've heard from the LIB MSM is what a wonderful man Wray is and how he will always be 100% honest.....just like they claim about Mueller.
Wray's next target: Rosenstein.

Thank you for proving Democrat willful ignorance...

The 'Republican memo' is a 'SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE', a report comprised of a compilation - a summary - of evidence resulting in multiple agency invetigations and research conducted...multiple Intel agency reporting, the IG's findings, etc...

What is written in it, unlike the Dem's fake news dossier, has been 100% substantiated.

...which is why Democrats, the FBI, and even DOJ dread this report being released...
I guess we'll see, huh?
There is nothing to 'see' regarding what I wrote. The 'memo', as the emocrats and their media have called it in trying to munimize its importance' is a 'Summary of EVIDENCE' that has been collected by various agencies.

In the meantime, going on year 2, Democrats and Mueller still can't sjow any evidence a crime was committed warranting his investigation....

Oh so when Nunez releases memo that’s the honest truth but when Democrats release memo that’s a total lie :rolleyes:

Spoken like a true tool.

The Dims are releasing their memo. However, it has to go through the same process the Nunez memo went through. That's all they're whining about.

NOPE, their process would actually be APPROPRIATE and unlike Nunez free-ballin' would involve review by the FBI and DOJ.
The Intel Committee is investigating the DOJ and FBI. You do not share your research / evidence with the people you are investigating... Helloooooo.

Why would anyone believe anything Nunez memo states? He is a total Trump tool with a record of lying to the public.

The fact that Republicans wouldn’t even DOJ and FBI review the memo or let Democrats realease their memo is proof positive this is nothing but a PR stunt.

We are terrified of the stink coming from the deeply diseased, lying piece of shit, fish-head of the GOP.

Mueller’s investigation tightening the noose and Trump is resorting to more and more desperate measures to stop it.

Want to release your completely partisan memo?

Ok, then you must let the other side release their memo.

Tightening the noose?
Based on what evidence?

Easiest tell is all the frantic bullshit stirring by Trump and Nunez - it has been a very reliable tell of investigation kicking into the next gear.

You may have blocked it out, but right about the time Trump came out with ridiculous "OBAMA TAPPED MY WIRES!" and Nunez was busy pushing WH bullshit about how Susan Rice unmasked someone, Mueller was indicting campaign chair and getting a guilty plea from Trump's top foreign policy adviser.

Indictments, guilty pleas and ongoing Mueller investigation are still with us, Trump bullshit got flushed and this new round of turds is headed down the same toilet along with this presidency - BELIEVE ME.

Yeah, the Republicans have come up with a brilliant plan to distract everybody from their own positive message.

If the Administration decides to release it, the media and the general public will be spend several (or more) news cycles focused on this unproductive squabbling over the past indiscretions at the DOJ instead of paying attention to positive news on the economy, moving the ball forward on immigration and/or Trumps infrastructure plans.

Apparently shooting themselves in the foot is something that the Republicrats just enjoy doing. :cool:
If the shoe was on the other foot I doubt you'd be referring to what the FBI did as "past indiscretions".
What difference does it make which party is playing the music at the partisan politics dance hall ? Counter productive partisan bullshit is still bullshit no matter which Political Crime Family is doing the shoveling.

Facts are facts you MORON!
Wray didn't fire McCabe on the spot after reading the Nunes memo for no good reason.
All I've heard from the LIB MSM is what a wonderful man Wray is and how he will always be 100% honest.....just like they claim about Mueller.
Wray's next target: Rosenstein.

Were you attempting to formulate an argument or did you just want to provide further evidence of your inability to distinguish fact from speculation? If it was the former you failed miserably, if on the other hand your objective was the latter you were a smashing success.:rolleyes:

Ciao

I guess we'll see, huh?

Spoken like a true tool.

The Intel Committee is investigating the DOJ and FBI. You do not share your research / evidence with the people you are investigating... Helloooooo.

REPUBLICANS on Intel Committee are investigating the DOJ and FBI, as Democrats on that committee were notified yesterday. So you KNOW more Mueller shoes are about to drop.

"don't share your research with the people you are investigating"? MORON THEY ARE MAKING THIS "RESEARCH" PUBLIC, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Last edited:

We are terrified of the stink coming from the deeply diseased, lying piece of shit, fish-head of the GOP.

Mueller’s investigation tightening the noose and Trump is resorting to more and more desperate measures to stop it.

Want to release your completely partisan memo?

Ok, then you must let the other side release their memo.

Tightening the noose?
Based on what evidence?

Easiest tell is all the frantic bullshit stirring by Trump and Nunez - it has been a very reliable tell of investigation kicking into the next gear.

You may have blocked it out, but right about the time Trump came out with ridiculous "OBAMA TAPPED MY WIRES!" and Nunez was busy pushing WH bullshit about how Susan Rice unmasked someone, Mueller was indicting campaign chair and getting a guilty plea from Trump's top foreign policy adviser.

Indictments, guilty pleas and ongoing Mueller investigation are still with us, Trump bullshit got flushed and this new round of turds is headed down the same toilet along with this presidency - BELIEVE ME.

Still no evidence.....

Forum List

Back