Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

Absolutely nothing. No whining, no being upset. Just people pointing out what an ass she is....btw, DavidS is not "the left."

You should grovel to Bodecea.

Absolutely nothing. No whining, no being upset. Just people pointing out what an ass she is....btw, DavidS is not "the left."

right so the left doesn't whine? so calling someone a wacko isn't whining?
You're a fucking hack you wouldn't see the truth if it hit you right dead center in the face.
Saying she wants to over throw the government isn't whining? holy fucking shit you're fucking insane.

edtic

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1112022-post18.html

Last edited:

You're a fucking hack you wouldn't see the truth if it hit you right dead center in the face.
No.

Watch:

You're a wacko, BuggerReb. That is not a whine; it is a fact.

:thup:

No.

Watch:

You're a wacko, BuggerReb. That is not a whine; it is a fact.

:thup:
it's only fact when it's true I'm not a liberal so I am not a wacko.

liberals were whining over Bachmans comments whats your problem stupid?
But not her "take out" comments that YOU said they were upset over. Quit trying to move the goalposts to cover your lie.

that wasn't what the bet was about you fucking moron
That's exactly what the bet was about, namely your false claim in reply to BDBoop's response to my posting Moochele's "take out" quote. Here is your lie yet again.

“We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”Moochele Bachmann April 15, 2010

But it's different when she says it. </channeling RWNJ>

The left got so upset when Bachmann said [it] now it's our turn to get upset. Fuck it, all this is doing is causing more division between the people of this country. Thats why I say obama is not an effective leader. A good leader would not allow this to happen.

But not her "take out" comments that YOU said they were upset over. Quit trying to move the goalposts to cover your lie.

That's exactly what the bet was about, namely your false claim in reply to BDBoop's response to my posting Moochele's "take out" quote. Here is your lie yet again.

The left got so upset when Bachmann said [it] now it's our turn to get upset. Fuck it, all this is doing is causing more division between the people of this country. Thats why I say obama is not an effective leader. A good leader would not allow this to happen.

Ah, I didn't even know that part of it.

BuggerReb and his chorus are looking lamer and lamer.

idiot look at who the comment was made to BDBoop not bodecca Did your parents have any children that live past puberty?

idiot look at who the comment was made to BDBoop not bodecca Did your parents have any children that live past puberty?

Why don't you show us the exact bet?

And then bodeccea challenged YOU to show the links were Libs were upset about Moochele saying THAT, namely the "take out" quote I posted. there is no denying that bodeccea's "THAT" is referring to the "take out" quote of Moochele's.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4104966-post582.html

The left got so upset when Bachmann said now it's our turn to get upset. Fuck it, all this is doing is causing more division between the people of this country. Thats why I say obama is not an effective leader. A good leader would not allow this to happen.

We did? Show us all the threads about her saying that. Look forward to running a comparison....if you dare.

Here you go moron what got it started with me and her.

And then bodeccea challenged YOU to show the links were Libs were upset about Moochele saying THAT, namely the "take out" quote I posted. there is no denying that bodeccea's "THAT" is referring to the "take out" quote of Moochele's.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4104966-post582.html
The left got so upset when Bachmann said now it's our turn to get upset. Fuck it, all this is doing is causing more division between the people of this country. Thats why I say obama is not an effective leader. A good leader would not allow this to happen.

We did? Show us all the threads about her saying that. Look forward to running a comparison....if you dare.

You won nothing I proved you wrong but of course you ignored it.

I am perfectly willing to run the same challenge with you. What do you say? Prove what you say about "proving me wrong" about whatever you say you proved me wrong about....with direct and clear links.

Then I will self-ban for 30 days with a further 30 days with sig of your choice. If you cannot prove what you say about proving me wrong....whatever that is...YOU self-ban for 30 days with a 30 day sig of my choice.

What do you say?
I have posted the link with all the liberal out cry I can't help you ignored it. So when does your ban begin?

Ah, there it is. Yes...that whole thread is full of libs getting upset about a SHOOTING and about flyers PALIN put out.

But...let's look at how you are trying to use a thread about a SHOOTING and PALIN to prove.....what again? Oh yes....this assertion of yours:

Bachman is NOT Palin.....I know that they might be indistinguishable to some of you...:lol::lol:

So, unless you've got something else, LittleTraitor.....linking a post in a thread about a SHOOTING and flyers put out by PALIN proves nothing about people getting upset at BACHMAN and her comments.

Different time.

Different place.

Different person.

Savvy?

6 days left.

Are you backing away from your word? You wanted a link I gave you one. Oh and Bachman was metioned in that thread.

My word is good....and if Bachman is mentioned in that thread which is over 500 pages, why did you ONLY link to a post which is about Palin and her flyer.

Still waiting for your evidence that "left got so upset" threads about Bachman and her comments

Show the Left all upset
Show that in threads about our upset
Show it's about BACHMAN and her comments.....NOT about Palin

Tick Tock....6 more days.

that's why it was an idiotic move of bodecea.

now we have enabled toddlers writhing on the floor.

the moment bodecea posts again they will demand that she changes her sig line.

Let's do somemore
Quote: Originally Posted by glockmail

Those weren't threats- that was nearly identical to the opening scene in a Tom Clancey movie.

Quote: Originally Posted by Article 15
No shit.

And you took it and put it forward as a scenario towards our REAL LIFE Congress and our REAL LIFE sitting POTUS.

Knock it off.

Quote: Originally Posted by glockmail

When is a scenario a threat? Oh yeah, when it doesn't suit your whiny liberal agenda.

Quote: Originally Posted by Article 15
I would have had the same reaction if some idiotic liberal said the same thing 4 years ago with Bush in office and a GOP controlled Congress.

Got it, wannabe tough guy?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1113664-post73.html

Quote: Originally Posted by wihosa

Reading this thread one can see that Righty's are just apoplectic about losing power.

They hate Obama because he beat them and they still haven't come to grips with the fact that they are irrlevant. They had their run for almost thiry years and made a shambles of America. The last eight years of greed, lies and incompetance will go down as the reason no one will support the Repubs until they admit that the theories undergirding Reaganism failed.

Unfortunaely, the radical right reactionaries always go for their guns when they don't get their way.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1114103-post76.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1114325-post85.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1114851-post116.html

I think I 'll stop for a while

Forum List

Back