Hobby Lobby Should Hold Religious Services In Their Stores

The insurance companies love all aspects of Obamacare because it makes them the only government mandated industry on the entire fracking planet.

Agree...we should have shut the bastards out and gone with universal healthcare

That would have been better than the fuck up we have now.
Cons refused to cooperate on healthcare. That leaves them in an awkward position.
Interesting that you would approve universal care now.

Okay, keep trying, man... I know one day, you are going to figure it out.

1 Year birth control- $300.00

1 live baby delivery $3000- $10,000.

The insurance companies and businesses didn't have ANY PROBLEM with this aspect of Obamacare. Just the churches did.

The insurance companies love all aspects of Obamacare because it makes them the only government mandated industry on the entire fracking planet.

Agree...we should have shut the bastards out and gone with universal healthcare

Universal health care was always a misnomer.

Try "Redistribution of wealth". That's more accurate.

One of the problems with religion is that it has been taken over by folks that are steeped in the 50s and 60s. It is nolonger the place to be on Sunday morning. All of the talent in this country tends to be in the Hollywood set. Being cool means being like some drunk chick that can act, sing, or dance. Excess is encouraged.

Most of the people that make our movies wouldn't even consider making a movie about religion. The last smashing success was "The Passion of the Christ" which was a masterpiece but a horrid display of cruelty and was widely panned by the left.

Ironic that Lindsay Lohan and Jim Caveziel (the people you're referring to above) are both republicans. :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: Well done. Not only are you weak, you don't know what you're taking about.

I didn't mention ether. Seems your mind is wandering again.

Try spending a little less time being a smart-ass and more time participating in the discussion.

The "Passion of the Christ" starred Jim Caveziel dumbass. I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter. Oh wait; you were trying? Ouch...that's gotta suck.

Obama has a larger military budget than Bush......same as NASA

FAIL

lies.....

it's difficult for liberals to say that Obama has spent less than several presidents combined than flip over and claim their budget is greater than their predecessor.

Well maybe not.....because Bull Shit is their largest byproduct.

Lying does not become you...

Military budget of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I disagree, he does nothing but lie.

Lied about Hillary having an affair
Lied about Obama still doing drugs
Lies about Ms. Rice

He's just a frustrated ex "tough guy" that the world has left behind and forgotten.

lies.....

it's difficult for liberals to say that Obama has spent less than several presidents combined than flip over and claim their budget is greater than their predecessor.

Well maybe not.....because Bull Shit is their largest byproduct.

Lying does not become you...

Military budget of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I disagree, he does nothing but lie.

Lied about Hillary having an affair
Lied about Obama still doing drugs
Lies about Ms. Rice

He's just a frustrated ex "tough guy" that the world has left behind and forgotten.

Uh......when did the world know about me? I've never been famous.

Btw, Obama doesn't have a budget. You have to get a budget passed in order to claim credit for budget spending. Any numbers they come up with are just estimations.

Last edited:
Ironic that Lindsay Lohan and Jim Caveziel (the people you're referring to above) are both republicans. :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: Well done. Not only are you weak, you don't know what you're taking about.

I didn't mention ether. Seems your mind is wandering again.

Try spending a little less time being a smart-ass and more time participating in the discussion.

The "Passion of the Christ" starred Jim Caveziel dumbass. I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter. Oh wait; you were trying? Ouch...that's gotta suck.

I know who starred in "Passion of the Christ".

If you want to fly off on a tangent that's on you, but you just seem to come off as a horse's ass.

I don't know if you're trying to be funny but it's not working. You spend all of your time on platitudes and never seem to have a novel idea of your own. For a person that likes criticizing others for their lack of intelligence you don't seem to show much of your own. I guess even a retard can be critical.

Forum List

Back