Ho-lee shit...!

It was unbelievable. My family got together and had it on in the background, and after that return my brother in law just completely checked out. He's an Alabama alumn and he grew up in the U of Alabama bubble so he was really butthurt.

I've never seen anything like it either. The rivalry, the championship implications, the incredibility of the play... amazing!

I don't usually have a dawg in this particular fight...

but, 'scept, of course, I always love those rare moments when Saban has his pompous ass handed to him on a silver platter...

'n I'm not even an LSU fan... merely a guy who loves it when an opportunistic, money-hungry glory hound gets brought down a notch... :)

Great game, I've been a Bama fan since the days of Bear Bryant.

Amazing return, a great game. One for the ages, that's for sure. It's great that great teams get to participate in great games.

'Bama fans sore losers. Death threats on their regular kicker.
Whatz that about???

There were a few cowards who posted crap on Twitter or FaceBook.

When word got out someone created a We Support Cade Foster group on FB. In less than 24 hrs there were 60,000 Likes.

It was a tiny minority of redneck idiots.

Great game, I've been a Bama fan since the days of Bear Bryant.

Amazing return, a great game. One for the ages, that's for sure. It's great that great teams get to participate in great games.

It was the best game I have seen since the SEC Championship last year between Bama & Georgia.

No one wins them all. I too have been a fan since the Bear Bryant days. I'm going to be one till I die.

Forum List

Back