Hitler's Wife

It was a nice crotch shot though.
:lol:

Actually the pic is a bit telling.

Assuming it was hitler that took the pic. She's rowing the boat with a "man" in it. No gentlman would have a woman rowing the boat while he sat. Germans burn in the sun, and her shoulders were bare, and she had no sun hat on.

hitler never cared for her, not even in his own way

And if she were alive today, this is what her husband would look like:

$obama-as-hitler.jpg

and if she were alive today, this is what her husband would look like:

View attachment 12996

booo

hisss

booo

Unfortunately, people who believe and "lead" like Obama are the ones most responsible for the rise of Hitler. It's all here:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/0226320553/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=4234463799&ref=pd_sl_363xppda98_e]Amazon.com: The Road to Serfdom: Text and Documents--The Definitive Edition (The Collected Works of F. A. Hayek, Volume 2) (9780226320557): F. A. Hayek, Bruce Caldwell: Books[/ame]

and if she were alive today, this is what her husband would look like:

View attachment 12996

booo

hisss

booo

Unfortunately, people who believe and "lead" like Obama are the ones most responsible for the rise of Hitler. It's all here:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/0226320553/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=4234463799&ref=pd_sl_363xppda98_e]Amazon.com: The Road to Serfdom: Text and Documents--The Definitive Edition (The Collected Works of F. A. Hayek, Volume 2) (9780226320557): F. A. Hayek, Bruce Caldwell: Books[/ame]

Don't get me wrong. they share simular political ideals. But Hitler was a complete madman, and obama is far from putting people in ovens.

It lessens what Hitler did.

I think we should PM this, so we don't derail the thread more than we have already.

(link is blocked)

booo

hisss

booo

Don't get me wrong. they share simular political ideals. But Hitler was a complete madman, and obama is far from putting people in ovens.

It lessens what Hitler did.

I think we should PM this, so we don't derail the thread more than we have already.

(link is blocked)

You missed the point. I said, "people who believe and lead like Obama are the ones most responsible for the rise of Hitler." Not Obama himself. And there's no point to the thread. But since this is a political message board, I decided to use this opportunity to point out the dangers of people like Obama.

I expected more from Hitler, if I was him I would have myself a nice white woman with a thick ass that looks like Scarlett Johansen.

Hitler and Eva Honeymoon wasn't ideal

Hey I know, Eva, what say we get married, then we poison the dog. If the poison works then you can take it too. Then I'll shoot myself in the head and our stooges can burn our bodies in a ditch.

Those meglomaniacial German Fascist absolute dictators were such heady romantics.

They really knew the way to a young girls heart...through the sternum

Forum List

Back