Hitler, Palestinian Arab Nazism, and Modern IslamoNazism:

Is this screed your way of saying the Arab/Nazi connection isn't real or just your way of justifying it?
The settlements are not war crimes. Do you even know what war crimes are? :D

I found that UN Report addressing the illegal settlements! it is actually a two page document from OCHA entitled The Humanitarian Impact Of Isreali Settlement Policies Update December 2012

Also read that in March we will see a Report by The UN Human Rights Council Addressing the illegal settlements!

The OCHA Report, dated 12/19/2012, Findings: "1. Settlements are illegal under international law as they violate Article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention, which prohibits the transfer of the occupying power's civilian population into occupied territory. This has been confirmed by the International Court of Justice, the High Contracting parties to the Fourth Geneva Convention and the United Nations Security Council."

Peace Not Walls » Blog Archive » New OCHA report on illegal Israeli settlement impact on Palestinians - Evangelical Lutheran Church in America

Substantial violations of the Fourth Geneva Convention are war crimes, we have documented in the OCHA Report the substantial History of Israel's illegal settlement construction. We are not speaking of one isolated settlement or a few settlements being constructed, we are speaking of Israel, since 1967, officially approving 150 illegal settlements in the Occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem and the Israeli government allowing some 100 illegal outposts to be set up.

Sherri

I won't even bother to note that the OCHA is a UN agency but I will note that neither OCHA nor your source, the Peace Not Walls blog of the Lutheran Church, makes mention of war crimes.
So who are the "we" to whom you refer, Sherri? Are you affiliated with the Lutherans? OCHA?
Some other organization? Multiple personalities? :D

SayIt,

It is all spelled out in The Fourth Geneva Convention and its Protocols, you just apply law to facts.

Article 49 says moving settlers in to the OPT is unlawful.

Article 85 of Protocol 1 to the Fourth Geneva Convention says grave breaches of The Fourth Geneva Convention are war crimes, and it specifically says moving settlers into occupied territories are grave breaches of The Fourth Geneva Convention

"In addition to the grave breaches defined in the preceding paragraphs and in the Conventions, the following shall be regarded as grave breaches of this Protocol, when committed willfully and in violation of the Conventions or the Protocol:

(a) the transfer by the Occupying Power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies, or the deportation or transfer of all or parts of the population of the occupied territory within or outside this territory, in violation of Article 49 of the Forth Convention."

The willful construction of the settlements by Israel are war crimes under intl law!

http://www.pchrgaza.org/Intifada/Settlements.conv.htm

Sherri

Last edited:

A Jew Of Conscience, and he even refers to himself and others who are willing to speak out against Israeli human rights abuses in that way!

And he grew up in Nazi Germany and the way Jews were spoken about and looked down upon by Nazis is exactly the same way Israel speaks of and looks down on the Palestinian! He mentioned Israeli officials calling Palestinians a cancerous growth, and he recalls the very same type of statements about Jews by Nazis, like being called vermin!

Sherri

Interesting. Could you post a link to a few of those Israeli officials? Perhaps you were confused by the following:

Aug 18, 2012 – He [Ahmadinejad] called for Muslim unity to foil Western support for Israel, which he described as a "cancerous tumor" for its occupation of Palestinian land.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...68P-rlkzWJcA230YliSxg&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ

Palestinian writer refers to Israel as "the Zionist cancerous growth" in PA TV interview. Source: Palestinian TV (Fatah), June 19, 2012.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...yOjy_nOLMKVg4y3QgIeeA&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ

PA daily: Israel is a "malignant cancerous growth"
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._cbA0Z5selOIUpVk5XwTQ&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ

Some Jews have a conscience!

Sherri[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

In fact most jews have a highly developed conscience----unlike islamo nazi isa-
respecting pigs who have murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ----actual
outright murder to the delight of their WHORES OF BABYLON isa respecters---not
killing in defensive wars as do the Israelis under fire by WHORE OF BABYLON
ISA RESPECTING BABY BRAIN SMASHING NAIL BOMBS In fact lots of those
murders by isa respecters are done in the "NAME OF ISA" or allah or both

Isn't it just awful Sherri? All those dead Palestinians. Do you think maybe NOW might be a good time for Hamas to recognize Israel & stop attacking the Israeli's?

That's it? some jews ape the filth of arabs and wasps in describing others?
If I had not attended sunday school with my lutheran neighbor----I would have
not heard words like "******" and "wop" spoken aloud. I know lots of
Israelis -----lots and lots----and have been there----I have never heard them
describe arabs using any perjorative terms-----in fact----just what words did
the old man claim were used? The only nasty words I hear from Israelis
is in HEAVY TRAFFIC----and ALWAYS ARABIC I would list them but in the past
I got in trouble for doing so

And he mentions the land thefts, I think, the Holocaust survivor in that first video. And in the second video, the Jew of conscience there, whose parents fled Poland to escape Hitler, speaks of Israel's murder of Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza as being just like Nazis murdered his grandmother in her own bed!

And to prove the truth about what these Jews have said, I just got through posting yesterday in another thread about a grandmother Israel murdered in Gaza in November, when they wiped out three generations of one family, the Al-Dalou family, in one unlawful strike in Gaza on civilians in a civilian house, a war crime under The Fourth Geneva Convention!

Israel/Gaza: Israeli Airstrike on Home Unlawful | Human Rights Watch

Sherri

Spoken as only a Nazi can, I am sure the first Nazis found a way to blame their own victims for their deaths, too! They should have been somewhere else or something!

I found that UN Report addressing the illegal settlements! it is actually a two page document from OCHA entitled The Humanitarian Impact Of Isreali Settlement Policies Update December 2012

Also read that in March we will see a Report by The UN Human Rights Council Addressing the illegal settlements!

The OCHA Report, dated 12/19/2012, Findings: "1. Settlements are illegal under international law as they violate Article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention, which prohibits the transfer of the occupying power's civilian population into occupied territory. This has been confirmed by the International Court of Justice, the High Contracting parties to the Fourth Geneva Convention and the United Nations Security Council."

Peace Not Walls » Blog Archive » New OCHA report on illegal Israeli settlement impact on Palestinians - Evangelical Lutheran Church in America

Substantial violations of the Fourth Geneva Convention are war crimes, we have documented in the OCHA Report the substantial History of Israel's illegal settlement construction. We are not speaking of one isolated settlement or a few settlements being constructed, we are speaking of Israel, since 1967, officially approving 150 illegal settlements in the Occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem and the Israeli government allowing some 100 illegal outposts to be set up.

Sherri

I won't even bother to note that the OCHA is a UN agency but I will note that neither OCHA nor your source, the Peace Not Walls blog of the Lutheran Church, makes mention of war crimes.
So who are the "we" to whom you refer, Sherri? Are you affiliated with the Lutherans? OCHA?

SayIt,

It is all spelled out in The Fourth Geneva Convention and its Protocols, you just apply law to facts.

Article 85 of Protocol 1 to the Fourth Geneva Convention says grave breaches of The Fourth Geneva Convention are war crimes, and it specifically says moving settlers into occupied territories are grave breaches of The Fourth Geneva Convention

"In addition to the grave breaches defined in the preceding paragraphs and in the Conventions, the following shall be regarded as grave breaches of this Protocol, when committed willfully and in violation of the Conventions or the Protocol:

(a) the transfer by the Occupying Power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies, or the deportation or transfer of all or parts of the population of the occupied territory within or outside this territory, in violation of Article 49 of the Forth Convention."

The willful construction of the settlements by Israel are war crimes under intl law!

http://us.mc830.mail.yahoo.com/mc/w...384473a9d1c82589eb6857862b3be&.jsrand=3197858

Nope. You are applying the law to suit your conclusion. Have you any proof of adjudication or even pending adjucation (no pie-in-the-sky camel crap, please) that refers to the settlements as war crimes?
BTW, you still haven't explained who are the "we" in your post. Were you describing all the little voices in your head or do you have something to hide? :D

Last edited:

A Jew Of Conscience, and he even refers to himself and others who are willing to speak out against Israeli human rights abuses in that way!

And he grew up in Nazi Germany and the way Jews were spoken about and looked down upon by Nazis is exactly the same way Israel speaks of and looks down on the Palestinian! He mentioned Israeli officials calling Palestinians a cancerous growth, and he recalls the very same type of statements about Jews by Nazis, like being called vermin!

Sherri

Interesting. Could you post a link to a few of those Israeli officials? Perhaps you were confused by the following:

Aug 18, 2012 – He [Ahmadinejad] called for Muslim unity to foil Western support for Israel, which he described as a "cancerous tumor" for its occupation of Palestinian land.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...68P-rlkzWJcA230YliSxg&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ

Palestinian writer refers to Israel as "the Zionist cancerous growth" in PA TV interview. Source: Palestinian TV (Fatah), June 19, 2012.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...yOjy_nOLMKVg4y3QgIeeA&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._cbA0Z5selOIUpVk5XwTQ&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ

lol

Israel is the Occupier and the human rights abuser and civilian and child killer here!

You cannot seem to deal with the Facts of the Occupation!

Do you think Jews in those camps may have called the ones killing them names too or people elsewhere may have called the Nazis names as the Nazis stold and killed?

Who cares about the name calling you address, it is relevant to nothing and does nothing to change the fact that Israel is the new Nazi Regime of Today!

Isn't it just awful Sherri? All those dead Palestinians. Do you think maybe NOW might be a good time for Hamas to recognize Israel & stop attacking the Israeli's?

And he mentions the land thefts, I think, the Holocaust survivor in that first video. And in the second video, the Jew of conscience there, whose parents fled Poland to escape Hitler, speaks of Israel's murder of Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza as being just like Nazis murdered his grandmother in her own bed!

And to prove the truth about what these Jews have said, I just got through posting yesterday in another thread about a grandmother Israel murdered in Gaza in November, when they wiped out three generations of one family, the Al-Dalou family, in one unlawful
strike in Gaza on civilians in a civilian house, a war crime under The Fourth Geneva Convention!

Israel/Gaza: Israeli Airstrike on Home Unlawful | Human Rights Watch

Sherri

Spoken as only a Nazi can, I am sure the first Nazis found a way to blame their own victims for their deaths, too! They should have been somewhere else or something!

Exactly true----logically the first nazi was FILTHY STINKING PIMP PIG CONSTANTINE
like all nazi pigs he did focus on libel ----and decided that those who did not lick
HIS ASS----are "guilty" ---to wit THE JEWS. There are real christian scholars
in the world who prefer to deny that Constantine was christian based on the
filth that he was Some even claim he was never "baptized" which in the
form of christianity that he used as an excuse to be the nazi pig he was---baptism
was REQUIRED Thereafter---nazi pigs ----the movement moved to mecca with
the career of the rapist pig of arabia ----always JUSTIFIED their rape, murder and
pillage fests as being DEFENSIVE-----even the sluts who moaned in orgiastic
delight as they incinerated men women and children in the AUTO DE FE (sherri's
ACT OF FAITH) claimed they were "defending against evil in the society"----
for example EARTHQUAKES CAUSED BY JEWS

SayIt,

http://us.mc830.mail.yahoo.com/mc/w...384473a9d1c82589eb6857862b3be&.jsrand=3197858

Nope. You are applying the law to suit your conclusion. Have you any proof of adjudication or even pending adjucation (no pie-in-the-sky camel crap, please) that refers to the settlements as war crimes.
BTW, you still haven't explained who are the "we" in your post. Were you describing all the little voices in your head or do you have something to hide? :D

lol

I am appling law to the facts, and reaching a conclusion that the settlements are war crimes under intl law. That is how you do it.

And I just read the Palestinians are about ready to take their case to the intl courts for its resolution so I am really looking forward to the days to come and to the day when the case is tried before the court housed in the building below!

PressTV - Palestine says will sue Israel at ICC over settlement plan

tebrahimpour20121219145114817.jpg

Poor sherri-----she imagines she is APPLYING THE LAW ------I just finished with a civil case------uhm----well I was sorta peripherally involved My next
step is getting one of the lawyers DISBARRED------she also CLAIMED she
was applying "the law" Actually she was engaging in sophistry so absurd
that it was OBSCENE-----what she was really trying to do is MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF

Sherri

lol

Israel is the Occupier and the human rights abuser and civilian and child killer here!

Do you think Jews in those camps may have called the ones killing them names too or people elsewhere may have called the Nazis names as the Nazis stold and killed?

Who cares about the name calling you address, it is relevant to nothing and does nothing to change the fact that Israel is the new Nazi Regime of Today!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
But Sherri ... you claim Israeli officials call Palestinians a cancerous growth yet when asked for links to those official's statements you not only change the subject, you shrug your shoulders at those who call Israel a cancer. Can it be you really aren't the great seeker of justice and truth you pretend to be? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you! :D

SayIt,

Nope. You are applying the law to suit your conclusion. Have you any proof of adjudication or even pending adjucation (no pie-in-the-sky camel crap, please) that refers to the settlements as war crimes.

lol

I am appling law to the facts, and reaching a conclusion that the settlements are war crimes under intl law. That is how you do it.

And I just read the Palestinians are about ready to take their case to the intl courts for its resolution so I am really looking forward to the days to come and to the day when the case is tried before the court housed in the building below!

Nope ... still no mention of war crimes in any of your sources and your application of the law is strictly the opinion of a flaming loon.

Another opinion that the illegal settlements are war crimes, from the website of an orgnization associated with The International Red Cross.

"Settlements - a war crime?

Serious violations of international humanitarian law are considered war crimes under customary law . Violations are considered serious if they endanger protected persons or breach important values . The ICRC points out the serious nature of population transfer into occupied territory, “because of the possible consequences for the population of the territory concerned from a humanitarian point of view” .

Transfer by an occupying power of its own civilian population into occupied territory is a breach of IHL according to the Geneva Convention and also a grave breach according to the First Additional Protocol . Transfer by the occupying power of parts of its own civilian population into the occupied territory is also listed as a war crime under Article 8(2)(b)(viii) of the Statute of the International Criminal Court (ICC). "

International humanitarian law analysis of the settlements - IHL

And in my last post, there is a link there to an opinion of a human rights group, Palestinian Centre For Human Rights, that the illegal settlements are war crimes.

The Israeli settlement policy is a war crime under the Fourth Geneva Convention and its protocols

It is really not difficult to reach this conclusion, as it is spelled out in The Fourth Geneva Convention and Protocols that occupiers willfully moving their settlers into occupied territories are war crimes, and this is exactly what Israel has been doing for years, since 1967.

Sherri

Last edited:

lol

But Sherri ... you claim Israeli officials call Palestinians a cancerous growth yet when asked for links to those official's statements you not only change the subject, you shrug your shoulders at those who call Israel a cancer. Can it be you really aren't the great seeker of justice and truth you pretend to be? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you! :D

Who can talk to Nazis like you, all into The Chosen People are perfect and their victims, the occupied and oppressed and nonJewish dogs just all deserve to die!

Fuck You!

Racist Bigot!

lol

Who can talk to Nazis like you, all into The Chosen People are perfect and their victims, the occupied and oppressed and nonJewish dogs just all deserve to die!

Fuck You!

Racist Bigot!
Sherrie, you old fox!!! I didn't know you had a crush on Sayit!!

lol

Nope ... still no mention of war crimes in any of your sources and your application of the law is strictly the opinion of a flaming loon.

I have provided links to two opinions that state the illegal settlements are war crimes and I identified applicable provisions under The Fourth Geneva Convention that tell us the illegal settlements are war crimes.

What I read in your comments is the denial of a Nazi, I guess you go to your grave ignoring war crimes your Nazi Heros in Israel are committing!

lol

I have provided links to two opinions that state the illegal settlements are war crimes and I identified applicable provisions under The Fourth Geneva Convention that tell us the illegal settlements are war crimes.

What I read in your comments is the denial of a Nazi, I guess you go to your grave ignoring war crimes your Nazi Heros in Israel are committing!
You know what they say about opinions, Advocate?

As soon as I read your posts, sherri-----I knew you as the shit licking nazi you are---
because I encountered the writings of those of your ilk-----way back circa 1960 as a child,
and even some other whores and pimps just like you----that far back. I knew that much
of the filth which whores like you continue to parrot came out of a country called
"EGYPT" and some from another country called "SYRIA" before I knew where
in the world those countries are. In fact I did not even know that those
countries are mostly arab muslim-----since all the SYRIANS I knew were christian.
Then I heard you whorish crap from young muslims new to the USA---from places
like India and pakistan. Back then Iranians were a lot more NORMAL

I am still amazed that there are so many stiinking whores and pimps in the
world that are STILL happy to parrot the shit written by escaped nazi war criminals---
but you nazis have been with us for 1700 years and it is clear you are not yet
going back to hell ----or the local sewers whence you emerged---- now be a good
whore and go to the mosque and lick the KHUTBAH JUMAAT KHARAH
from the rug

Forum List

Back