Hitler, Palestinian Arab Nazism, and Modern IslamoNazism:

LOL
Sherri's post is a kind of DISCLAIMER
she is being CAUTIOUS poor little thing

The Jews learned how to treat the minorities from Hitler, their saviour who led them to the promised land.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Amazing! How do you do it? You really are even more stupid than you seem. :D

even more amusing ----the board islamo nazi pig "advocate"
endorsed the post. Ima is known for its cynical idiot remarks
but sherri is a PROFESSIONAL

LOL
What's funnier is she preaches "staying on the topic of the thread" yet has said absolutely nothing about Palestinian Muslim Nazism, the very topic if this thread, in fact she's done everything she can to divert from it. Ha ha.

LOL
What's funnier is she preaches "staying on the topic of the thread" yet has said absolutely nothing about Palestinian Muslim Nazism, the very topic if this thread, in fact she's done everything she can to divert from it. Ha ha.

Roudy----lets face facts----SHARIAH IS NAZISM -----keep in mind---the nuremburg code
is recapituation of THE JUSTINIAN CODE -----as is SHARIAH. Sherri claims she is
a LAWYER you want her to repudiate that which she considers LEGAL?

The Jews learned how to treat the minorities from Hitler, their saviour who led them to the promised land.

:redface:

Without Hitler, Israel never get formed after WWII.

Without Hitler, the Jews never learn the lessons from the Warsaw Ghetto to use on the arabs in Gaza and the WB.

Without Hitler trying to take Russia, he maybe holds off the Allies long enough to finish you all off.

There should be a statue of Hitler in Israel so you folks can remember who led you to the promised land.

Israel was a FAIT ACCOMPLI -----before Adolf abu ali was born. The current zionist project which culminated in
the declaration of Israel as a state began in the early 1800s
when TURKEY moderated the filth and stink of SHARIAH
in palestine and allowed JEWS TO BUY LAND

There are actually perverted "sunday school" teachers in the
USA who teach that "zionism" was "invented" in 1897

there is a city in Israel named RISHON L'TZION which roughly tranlated means something like "newcomers
to ZION" ------it was founded --AS A CITY in 1882
when "herzl" <<< I think that the perverted sunday
school teachers imagine HE 'invented' zionism----was
something like six years old at the time (not sure that six
is accurate---but he was a child)

Without Hitler, the Jews never learn the lessons from the Warsaw Ghetto to use on the arabs in Gaza and the WB.

Without Hitler trying to take Russia, he maybe holds off the Allies long enough to finish you all off.

There should be a statue of Hitler in Israel so you folks can remember who led you to the promised land.

By your posts I'd say you have one in your yard and probably a "Velvet Adolph" on your living room wall." :D

By your posts I'd say you have one in your yard and probably a "Velvet Adolph" on your living room wall." :D

Bit I noticed that you didn't dispute what I actually said. :D

Sure I did. The words of known Nazi types, such as yours, are worthless. I do note that you didn't dispute mine. :D

Quote: Originally Posted by ima

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT
By your posts I'd say you have one in your yard and probably a "Velvet Adolph" on your living room wall."

Sure I did. The words of known Nazi types, such as yours, are worthless. I do note that you didn't dispute mine. :D

I'm so worthless you keep responding to my posts.:D

Evidently I'm not above poking my thumb in a Nazi's eye just for sport! I do notice you truncated the conversation. Typically small of you Ima. :D

Idiotically stupid.

Idiotically stupid.

Yet typically Ima. :D

You got only one thing right. Hitler taught the Jews to never ever again take shit from Nazi and IslamNazi assholes, and to fight back and kick ass, when necessary. You're just another upset Nazi douchebag upset at why the Jews keep coming out on top. Those days are long gone, get used to the new paradigm, or not, who gives a shit, really. Israel will keep on prospering and being the successful democratic nation it is.

You got only one thing right. Hitler taught the Jews to never ever again take shit from Nazi and IslamNazi assholes, and to fight back and kick ass, when necessary. You're just another upset Nazi douchebag upset at why the Jews keep coming out on top. Those days are long gone, get used to the new paradigm, or not, who gives a shit, really. Israel will keep on prospering and being the successful democratic nation it is.

It is Hilarious hearing Nazi Zionist scumbags like you calling other posters Nazis! What a funny and pathetic and pitiful little Nazi boy you are!

Idiotically stupid.

lol, you know she is right now! And Israel is so desperate right now, I bet they are trying to pay a Palestinian to be a suicide bomber, they do not look very good murdering so many children, while Hamas is killing none, not one single child killed in the past year! 522 children killed in the past 5 years by Israel compared to 1 by Hamas! We all see who threatens life of children in Palestine!

Without Hitler, Israel never gets formed after WWII.

No I'm not against Israel being in that part of the world, personally, I wouldn't have chosen that spot, but whatever... But I would say that you're wrong about not taking any more shit, they take shit all the time from the arabs and never really do anything about it. Like all those rockets, and what did the IDF do? Not much that I saw, destroyed a few buildings, no big deal. And the above about Hitler isn't even my personal opinion, it's the truth, get over it.

Forum List

Back