Hitler, Palestinian Arab Nazism, and Modern IslamoNazism:

Isn't it just awful Sherri? All those dead Palestinians. Do you think maybe NOW might be a good time for Hamas to recognize Israel & stop attacking the Israeli's?

Spoken as only a Nazi can, I am sure the first Nazis found a way to blame their own victims for their deaths, too! They should have been somewhere else or something!

Exactly true----logically the first nazi was FILTHY STINKING PIMP PIG CONSTANTINE
like all nazi pigs he did focus on libel ----and decided that those who did not lick
HIS ASS----are "guilty" ---to wit THE JEWS. There are real christian scholars
in the world who prefer to deny that Constantine was christian based on the
filth that he was Some even claim he was never "baptized" which in the
form of christianity that he used as an excuse to be the nazi pig he was---baptism
was REQUIRED Thereafter---nazi pigs ----the movement moved to mecca with
the career of the rapist pig of arabia ----always JUSTIFIED their rape, murder and
pillage fests as being DEFENSIVE-----even the sluts who moaned in orgiastic
delight as they incinerated men women and children in the AUTO DE FE (sherri's
ACT OF FAITH) claimed they were "defending against evil in the society"----
for example EARTHQUAKES CAUSED BY JEWS

Were you there with Constantine, you really seem obsessed by him?

Spoken as only a Nazi can, I am sure the first Nazis found a way to blame their own victims for their deaths, too! They should have been somewhere else or something!

Exactly true----logically the first nazi was FILTHY STINKING PIMP PIG CONSTANTINE
like all nazi pigs he did focus on libel ----and decided that those who did not lick
form of christianity that he used as an excuse to be the nazi pig he was---baptism
the career of the rapist pig of arabia ----always JUSTIFIED their rape, murder and

sherri----you pretend to be a lawyer but never fail to give youself away for the
whore you are.

fellow posters-----any real lawyer would know that constantine elaborated
the LEGAL CODE which would eventually be codified by his grandson JUSTIN
as THE JUSTINIAN CODE It has its roots in the roman legal code and
VERY important is the fact that it also includes laws which form the basis
of nazism. Muslims incorporated the specifics that are were later used by
sherri's pimp----adolf abu ali----into their SHARIAH CODE. The JUSTINIAN
CODE----is the legal code of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE---sometimes called
CANON LAW. It has had a profound influence on english law and to a lesser
degree american law. -----but real lawyers ---even USA lawyers--_KNOW the
history.

Constantine can be considered to be the first NAZI-----his empire was
THE FIRST REICH which is why sherri's pimp---adolf abu ali----referred
to his as the THIRD The laws of THE REICH are very much
like the laws of the CALIPHATE with DER FUHRER as CALIPH,
The fact that there is a new nazi movement in the world which seeks
a WORLD MONOTHEISTIC THEOCRATIC GOVERNMENT
is no coincidence-----it is nazism. The effort includes muslims and
people---who like adolf abu ali and magda goebbels----claim to be
christians

sherri----you pretend to be a lawyer but never fail to give youself away for the
whore you are.

history.

christians
What garbage that is!

whore you are.

history.

christians
What garbage that is!

which is the garbage Sherri? the JUSTINIAN CODE?
constantine? your education? When I was a college
student----there was a big push to get kids to be able
to write a cogent sentence----I was appointed a tutor.

I always advised the poor kids who were having
trouble-----"ALWAYS BE CAREFUL IN YOUR USE
OF PRONOUNS" you used the pronoun "THAT"
but your "that" does not refer to anything in
particular. Do you hand "THAT KIND OF CRAP"
into court? THIS CASE----the "THAT"
refers to CRAP

ok ---now you said "THAT IS GARBAGE"

to what does your "THAT" refer?

The Israeli people and it's psychopathic zionist rulers comprise a nation of 7 million people who are suffering from an acute form of mass Stockhelm Syndrome.

Which came about because of their warped identification with their previous Nazi masters and mentors whom they have emulated in both thought and brutal actions towards their arab neighbors.

That is an interesting theory sunni-----now try to explain the condition which compelled muslims----in their short 1400 year history to murder well over 100 million people----and what is the condition which compels muslims to laud girls who place bombs on their stinking asses for the purpose of murdering babies they do not even know? Can you tell us what causes muslims men to slit the throats of children?

Last edited:
The Israeli people and it's psychopathic zionist rulers comprise a nation of 7 million people who are suffering from an acute form of mass Stockhelm Syndrome.

Which came about because of their warped identification with their previous Nazi masters and mentors whom they have emulated in both thought and brutal actions towards their arab neighbors.

That is an interesting theory sunni-----now try to explain the condition which compelled muslims----in their short 1400 year history to murder well over 100 million people----and what is the condition which compels muslims to laud girls who place bombs on their stinking asses for the purpose of murdering babies they do not even know? Can you tell us what causes muslims men to slit the throats of children?

Sunni can you tell us why sunnis murder shiites.? The very first muslim I knew well was a SHIITE doctor from New Dehli-----he hated hindus ----so I asked "why did your family not 'move to pakistan ( it was the mid sixties when I knew this guy) he got almost hysterical-----then I learned about shiites being shot in the streets in pakistan. Yesterday some sunnis went into the office of a SHIITE DOCTOR in pakistan and shot him What illness causes sunnis to murder shiites for more than 1000 years? For the record----pakistani docs told me that for some reason SUNNIS in pakistan particularly target the SHIITE DOCTORS what is wrong with sunnis? who are they EMULATING? ?? I thought that the idiot son-in-law of AL NABI was killed by his own men----or some idiot story like that

lol

I am appling law to the facts, and reaching a conclusion that the settlements are war crimes under intl law. That is how you do it.

And I just read the Palestinians are about ready to take their case to the intl courts for its resolution so I am really looking forward to the days to come and to the day when the case is tried before the court housed in the building below!

PressTV - Palestine says will sue Israel at ICC over settlement plan

Nope ... still no mention of war crimes in any of your sources and your application of the law is strictly the opinion of a flaming loon.
BTW, you still haven't explained who are the "we" in your post. Were you describing all the little voices in your head or do you have something to hide? :D

I have provided links to two opinions that state the illegal settlements are war crimes and I identified applicable provisions under The Fourth Geneva Convention that tell us the illegal settlements are war crimes.

What I read in your comments is the denial of a Nazi, I guess you go to your grave ignoring war crimes your Nazi Heros in Israel are committing!

Opinions are like bungholes, Princess ... everybody has one. Israeli settlement of the disputed territory is now about 40 years old yet no war crime charges have been brought in the matter. If your sources had a winning case it would have been done years ago. :D

Anyone else find it funny that Sherri claims to be a lawyer hahaha ! She clearly knows nothing about law !
The Palestinians taking someone to intl court is laughable !!!! I mean really ?!?!?!!! Hilarious !!

Run along now Sherri, this message board is for people who know what they're talking about, not delusional racist monkeys like yourself :lol:

Try stormfront.org
or whiteknights.com

The Jews learned how to treat the minorities from Hitler, their saviour who led them to the promised land.

The Jews learned how to treat the minorities from Hitler, their saviour who led them to the promised land.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Amazing! How do you do it? You really are even more stupid than you seem. :D

Anyone else find it funny that Sherri claims to be a lawyer hahaha ! She clearly knows nothing about law !
The Palestinians taking someone to intl court is laughable !!!! I mean really ?!?!?!!! Hilarious !!

Run along now Sherri, this message board is for people who know what they're talking about, not delusional racist monkeys like yourself :lol:

Try stormfront.org
or whiteknights.com
She never said she was a lawyer, only that she had "legal background", which could mean anything. Her real occupation at one point in time was to clean toilets for a Jewish law firm, and got fired for drinking and eating from the unflushed toilets, which is where she thinks she got her "legal background" from. My opinion is, what's wrong with this Nazi whore getting her nutrition in this way? Everybody has to eat.

no she is ON LINE -----a "lawyer" yet she does not even know the legal definition of MURDER (PS---I am not a lawyer but I do-----just general information)

Nope ... still no mention of war crimes in any of your sources and your application of the law is strictly the opinion of a flaming loon.
BTW, you still haven't explained who are the "we" in your post. Were you describing all the little voices in your head or do you have something to hide? :D

I have provided links to two opinions that state the illegal settlements are war crimes and I identified applicable provisions under The Fourth Geneva Convention that tell us the illegal settlements are war crimes.

What I read in your comments is the denial of a Nazi, I guess you go to your grave ignoring war crimes your Nazi Heros in Israel are committing!

Opinions are like bungholes, Princess ... everybody has one. Israeli settlement of the disputed territory is now about 40 years old yet no war crime charges have been brought in the matter. If your sources had a winning case it would have been done years ago. :D

No doubt,, we will get there, war criminal baby killers always get what is due them! I am not losing any sleep over it, I know how its all going to come out! The writing is on the wall!

Try stormfront.org
or whiteknights.com

lmao at the little Nazi boy! He is so stupid, he does not seem to even know we have already had one intl court decision handed down in the favor of the Palestinians! Such ignorance you display here!

Try stormfront.org
or whiteknights.com
She never said she was a lawyer, only that she had "legal background", which could mean anything. Her real occupation at one point in time was to clean toilets for a Jewish law firm, and got fired for drinking and eating from the unflushed toilets, which is where she thinks she got her "legal background" from. My opinion is, what's wrong with this Nazi whore getting her nutrition in this way? Everybody has to eat.
I do not know what I have said about my background and what relevance does that have to do with anything? It is not as if I am giving legal advice or counsel to anyone, I am not! And to further respond to this post, how can a person waste so many words saying so little? Not a word here addresses the thread topic!

There really is a lot if truth in that, we see them emulating/aping Hitler in Palestine today. Further, Zionists used the Holocaust to pressure Britian to open up British Mandate Palestine for a place for Jews to settle in!

whore you are.

history.

christians
What garbage that is!

which is the garbage Sherri? the JUSTINIAN CODE?
constantine? your education? When I was a college
student----there was a big push to get kids to be able
to write a cogent sentence----I was appointed a tutor.

I always advised the poor kids who were having
trouble-----"ALWAYS BE CAREFUL IN YOUR USE
OF PRONOUNS" you used the pronoun "THAT"
but your "that" does not refer to anything in
particular. Do you hand "THAT KIND OF CRAP"
into court? THIS CASE----the "THAT"
refers to CRAP

ok ---now you said "THAT IS GARBAGE"

to what does your "THAT" refer?

Your whole post was garbage, all the crap about Constantine, for example, who has nothing whatsoever to do with what is happening today in Palestine!

No doubt,, we will get there, war criminal baby killers always get what is due them! I am not losing any sleep over it, I know how its all going to come out! The writing is on the wall!

Oh LOOKIE!!!! the nazi whore made an allusion to biblical
symbolism. So MAGDA-like It struggles to present it-
self as if it were a christian. ROFLMAO----the christian of
the bunker-----sucking adolf abu ali cock and pushing cyanide
pills

Last edited:

Try stormfront.org
or whiteknights.com
I do not know what I have said about my background and what relevance does that have to do with anything? It is not as if I am giving legal advice or counsel to anyone, I am not! And to further respond to this post, how can a person waste so many words saying so little? Not a word here addresses the thread topic!
Stupid witch, every one of your posts is an example of saying very little. It mirrors what's in your mentally ill mutant brain.

Forum List

Back