History of the US-Israel Relationship

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
While many people are led to believe that US support for Israel is driven by the American establishment and U.S. national interests, the facts don’t support this theory. The reality is that for decades U.S. experts opposed Israel and its founding movement. They were simply outmaneuvered and eventually replaced.*

Like many American policies, U.S. Middle East policies are driven by a special interest lobby. However, the Israel Lobby, as it is called today in the U.S.[1], consists of vastly more than what most people envision in the word “lobby.”

As this article will demonstrate, it is considerably more powerful and pervasive than other lobbies. Components of it, both individuals and groups, have worked underground, secretly and even illegally throughout its history, as documented by scholars and participants.

And even though the movement for Israel has been operating in the U.S. for over a hundred years, most Americans are completely unaware of this movement and its attendant ideology – a measure of its unique power over public knowledge.

The success of this movement to achieve its goals, partly due to the hidden nature of much of its activity, has been staggering. It has also been at almost unimaginable cost.

It has led to massive tragedy in the Middle East: a hundred-year war of violence and loss; sacred land soaked in sorrow.

What is less widely known is how profoundly damaging this movement has been to the United States itself.

As we will see in this two-part examination of the pro-Israel movement, it has targeted virtually every significant sector of American society; worked to involve Americans in tragic, unnecessary, and profoundly costly wars; dominated Congress for decades; increasingly determined which candidates could become serious contenders for the U.S. presidency; and promoted bigotry toward an entire population, religion and culture
History of the US-Israel Relationship, Part I | My Catbird Seat

the article cited is by ALISON WEIR a well known virulently anti semitic islamo nazi For anyone who knows anything about the zionist movement and the history of palestine-------it is comical --in that it is so full of blatant lies

• Banned
And of course you will know true history and fact when they both step up to you and bite you on your semitic butt. It comes

for MORE articles by ALISON WEIR see America's premier nazi website
STORMFRONT

• Banned
the article cited is by ALISON WEIR a well known virulently anti semitic islamo nazi For anyone who knows anything about the zionist movement and the history of palestine-------it is comical --in that it is so full of blatant lies

Alison Weir is the executive director of If Americans Knew, a nonprofit organization she founded following an independent investigation as a freelance journalist at the height of the second intifada in 2001 to flash points in the West Bank and Gaza rarely visited by American journalists. She is also President of the Council for the National Interest.

Alison writes and speak widely. Her articles have been included in a number of anthologies; she is a contributor to the Washington Report for Middle East Affairs, CounterPunch, The Link, and other publications; she has given briefings on Capitol Hill, presentations at the Asia Media Summit in Kuala Lumpur and at the Jerusalem Media Center Conference in the West Bank; and she has lectured at Harvard Law School, Yale, Stanford, Berkeley, the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, the Naval Postgraduate Institute, Georgetown, and numerous other campuses and other venues.

Former U.S. Congressman Tom Campbell said: “Ms. Weir presents a powerful, well documented view of the Middle East today. She is intelligent, careful, and critical. American policy makers would benefit greatly from hearing her first-hand observations and attempting to answer the questions she poses.”
Articles By Alison Weir

While many people are led to believe that US support for Israel is driven by the American establishment and U.S. national interests, the facts don’t support this theory. The reality is that for decades U.S. experts opposed Israel and its founding movement. They were simply outmaneuvered and eventually replaced.
Alison Weir. Who could've thought.

STORMFRONT

One would need to visit the
STORMFRONT
site to have that information, do you frequent
STORMFRONT
often?

sometimes I research articles which are cited on message boards-----I had already researched an Alison Weir article she is an oft cited islamo nazi. Long ago---before the al gore invented the internet I read some of the publications that were the parent organizations of STORMFRONT I recognize some of the names and the styles But cannot remember the names of those publications----at that time they were clear that they represented the AMERICAN NAZI PARTY

STORMFRONT

One would need to visit the site to have that information, do you frequent
STORMFRONT
often?

sometimes I research articles which are cited on message boards-----I had already researched an Alison Weir article she is an oft cited islamo nazi. Long ago---before the al gore invented the internet I read some of the publications that were the parent organizations of STORMFRONT I recognize some of the names and the styles But cannot remember the names of those publications----at that time they were clear that they represented the AMERICAN NAZI PARTY
But you cant post a link to back up any of your claims old Hag?

One would need to visit the site to have that information, do you frequent often?

But you cant post a link to back up any of your claims old Hag?

no it is easier for me if you google "alison Weir stormfront"

wrong---it confirms my statement------try again -----you will improve your google skills

I even provided a link, You, are a LIAR

I even provided a link, You, are a LIAR

the link was not particularly revealing of anything I correctly stated that articles written by alison weir can be found in STORMFRONT -----if you wish to find them ---go to the stormfront web site and search her name Your link provided no information I have read some of her articles----they simply expound on islamo nazi revisionist history Just off the top on my head----I noticed in one of her articles she noted "ARABS OWNED 99% of the land" when and why was that? when they first conquored palestine and imposed shariah law which GRANTED THE INVADERS OWNERSHIP OF ALL THE LAND probably the 1% is the one church that they said the christians keep in return for some other concessions to the supremacy of islam You are quite a joke Of course arabs OWNED 99% of the land------arab ownership of ALL IS SHARIAH LAW Arabs own 100% of arabia too I have relatives from communities 2500 years in an land was later INVADED by arabs -----arabs OWN 100% of that land too------but they certainly never paid a dime for any of it. ALLISON WEIR did not lie about that -----she just left out a few pertinent details She notes REALITY AS PER ISLAMIC FARTWAH as "history" A childhood friend of mine---was the grand daughter of a German Industrialist by 1936 HER GRANDFATHER's factories were owned by your hero ADOLF ABU ALI-----he did not sell those either----but he did get his daughter out of germany so he got SOMETHING for them

Forum List

Back