History of the US-Israel Relationship

Weir is a certified senior crackpot, of course.

Jos likes her Lots of people like her-----the people at STORMFRONT love her

Zionists hate Her, but none can refute the truth she posts, ad hominem is there only reply

wrong again her writings are full of errors I cited one in a previous post She claimed that MUSLIMS owned 99% of palestine -----her mendacity in this statement is that she fails to note that the OWNERSHIP to which she refers is simply ISLAMIC LAW which DEFINES all land in which muslims have raped and pillaged and murdered is CALLED "MUSLIM LAND" and OWNED BY THE UMMAH By her definitions MUSLIMS OWN 100% of SPAIN too

I will repeat----my husband was born in a land that was invaded---more than 1000 years after jews had begun to live there Jews never SOLD any of the land to muslims but TODAY MUSLIMS OWN 100% of that land too

Allison lies both by declaration and by non-declaration Her writings are nothing more than islamo nazi revisionism

ask any MUSLIM FROM INDIA "who owns india"? if you do not know what MOGHUL EMPIRE means------google

in the lexicon of Allison Weir MUSLIMS OWN 100% of INDIA (well even she and some muslims would concede a few outlying hill tops)

Forum List

Back