History Disappearing. We are ISIS now?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
So, when is the TNT going to be used to destroy Mt Rushmore? The Lincoln Memorial? The USS Arizona? Korean War Veterans Memorial? Statue of Liberty? And many others too numerous to name? After all..I'm pretty sure someone will be offended in some form or another and demand their destruction or removal.

Last edited:
So, when is the TNT going to be used to destroy Mt Rushmore? The Lincoln Memorial? The USS Arizona? Korean War Veterans Memorial? Statue of Liberty? And many others too numerous to name? After all..I'm pretty sure someone will be offended in some form or another and demand their destruction or removal.
This shit is insane huh.

It's like the potheads are in charge of domestic policy all the sudden.

Deafened by the sound of history coming home to roost?

iu

Last edited:
What history?

4 May 1946

ALLIED CONTROL AUTHORITY
COORDINATING COMMITTEE

Legislation Dealing With the Liquidation of German Military and Nazi Memorials and Museums
Directive 30

The Control Council directs as follows:

I
On and after the date of this directive, the planning, designing, erection, installation, posting or other display of any monument, memorial, poster, statue, edifice, street or highway name marker, emblem, tablet, or insignia which tends to preserve and keep alive the German military tradition, to revive militarism or to commemorate the Nazi Party, or which is of such a nature as to glorify incidents of war, and the functioning of military museums and exhibitions, and the erection, installation, or posting or other display on a building or other structure of any of the same, will be prohibited and declared illegal; also the reopening of military museums and exhibitions.

II
Every existing monument, poster, statue, edifice, street, or highway name marker, emblem, tablet or insignia, of a type the planning, designing, erection, installation, posting or other display of what is prohibited by Paragraph I of this Directive must be completely destroyed and liquidated by 1 January 1947; also all military museums and exhibitions must be closed and liquidated by 1 January 1947 throughout the entire German territory.

Nothing new. Historical events have been defamed all over the internet and in books for years now.

False equivalency. ISIS didnt destroy statues because they were statues of bad people. They destroyed statues because they were symbols of faiths other than Islam.

Don't worry, freaks. In place of these fallen monuments, we will erect memorials to account for their history. Something like this will be stated:

THIS SPOT WAS ONCE HOME TO A STATUE GLORIFYING A TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES. PATRIOTIC AMERICANS REMOVED IT IN 2017 AFTER A LONG HARD LEGAL BATTLE WITH RACISTS AND BIGOTS.

False equivalency. ISIS didnt destroy statues because they were statues of bad people. They destroyed statues because they were symbols of faiths other than Islam.

True equivalency. ISIS distroyed statues that decided represented a bad god. Nice try to deflect, but a swing and a miss.

Liberals are Isis. They need to be wiped from the nation along with every evidence of their existence.

So, are you advocating that each and every building or road be given listed status so that they cannot be removed?

What history?

4 May 1946

ALLIED CONTROL AUTHORITY
COORDINATING COMMITTEE

Legislation Dealing With the Liquidation of German Military and Nazi Memorials and Museums
Directive 30

The Control Council directs as follows:

I
On and after the date of this directive, the planning, designing, erection, installation, posting or other display of any monument, memorial, poster, statue, edifice, street or highway name marker, emblem, tablet, or insignia which tends to preserve and keep alive the German military tradition, to revive militarism or to commemorate the Nazi Party, or which is of such a nature as to glorify incidents of war, and the functioning of military museums and exhibitions, and the erection, installation, or posting or other display on a building or other structure of any of the same, will be prohibited and declared illegal; also the reopening of military museums and exhibitions.

II
Every existing monument, poster, statue, edifice, street, or highway name marker, emblem, tablet or insignia, of a type the planning, designing, erection, installation, posting or other display of what is prohibited by Paragraph I of this Directive must be completely destroyed and liquidated by 1 January 1947; also all military museums and exhibitions must be closed and liquidated by 1 January 1947 throughout the entire German territory.
Then we have been taken over and are occupied the way the allies occupied Germany. Not quite. We will fight back against the enemy.

I point out that all the destruction didn't end nazis. Not by a long shot. The nazis are now world wide so, what was won?

The US has indulged racist trash for too long. Its time to be honest about the past and not let it drag you down.
Correct, just look at all the despicable racist organization in the Dirty Democratic Party, Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, LULAC, Muslim Brotherhood, BLM.........

I'm still waiting to hear about the TNT in S. Dakota blowing up a mountain. Think it will happen?

20799816_1549678685108354_8722960125429203196_n.jpg

This shit is insane huh.

It's like the potheads are in charge of domestic policy all the sudden.
Or even worse ex convicts in charge of domestic policy....

Don't worry, freaks. In place of these fallen monuments, we will erect memorials to account for their history. Something like this will be stated:

THIS SPOT WAS ONCE HOME TO A STATUE GLORIFYING A TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES. PATRIOTIC AMERICANS REMOVED IT IN 2017 AFTER A LONG HARD LEGAL BATTLE WITH RACISTS AND BIGOTS.
Naah, that's an out and out lie.

Forum List

Back