History According to Glenn Beck

Beck is an idiot but his fans are just fucking morons.

Why is learning about modern history, particularly the great attrocities of the past century, idiotic or moronic?

How can you avoid the mistakes of the past if you dont understand and remember what happened?

Progressives would prefer we not know, then we can be stupid - like their base is - and they can do what the hell they want and we will all say nothing.

The liberal base is stupid.

So both of you are Beck fans? Wow! Some of your past posts now make much much more sense to me now.

I don't get the criticism of Beck for not focusing on the so called news of the day.

Beck's is an opinion driven show nothing more.

Who doesn't get that yet?

What specifically was factually incorrect in Beck's documentary? Or would you just rather call people names instead of arguing the merits of the show?

What Glenn Beck knows about history he could fit in an aluminum thimble.

I'll pose the same questions to you that I posed to Zona. What specifically was factually incorrect in Beck's documentary? Or would you just rather hurl insults instead of arguing the merits of the show?

Why is learning about modern history, particularly the great attrocities of the past century, idiotic or moronic?

How can you avoid the mistakes of the past if you dont understand and remember what happened?

The problem is NOT learning HISTORY it is Beck's MISINTERPRETATION of HISTORY that is scary.

glennbeckasjokermemewhichshalnotben.jpg

Forum List

Back