CDZ Historic examples of fast responses by the U.S. military when at peace?

Thank you all.

I am going to do some study on prep times and what not on the mentioned events and try and see if there is any conclusion to be drawn.

Good luck.

Be forewarned....current military "prep times" are classified pieces of information.

It will be ok. For my purposes I am not concerned with what they claim they can do, just what they've done.

Thank you all.

I am going to do some study on prep times and what not on the mentioned events and try and see if there is any conclusion to be drawn.

Good luck.

Be forewarned....current military "prep times" are classified pieces of information.

It will be ok. For my purposes I am not concerned with what they claim they can do, just what they've done.

??? Do you not realize the incoherence of what you wrote above when considered with regard to what you initially stated you want to discover?

I am trying to think of a few cases where when at peace we were attacked and the military responded instantly.

When another country attacks the U.S. during peacetime, the U.S.'s initial military response is necessarily a defensive one. Accordingly, if Nation A attacks during peacetime and the U.S. does anything at all during the attack, the first response is essentially concurrent with the attack. Responses don't get faster than that.

Forum List

Back