"Hispanic" Seattle Mall Shooter a Muslim After All

how about we treat him as if he were white?
permanent resident who commits a crime----gets deported---RIGHT?------that's what I thought
Not this one. He'll live on america's dime for the rest of his life. Washington hasn't executed anyone in ages.

deport is not execute
Thank you. He'll spend the rest of his sorry life in prison get it?

I was referring to the history-----assault sometime in the
past-------he should have been deported back then. Now?
I hope they manage to hang him.
countries dont deport and ban entry to people who commit simple crimes like getting into a fight, if they did half the Americans who travel wouldn't be allowed back anywhere.

actually ----non citizens in the USA are easily deported for simple crime. "permanent resident" means he is not a citizen

permanent resident who commits a crime----gets deported---RIGHT?------that's what I thought
Not this one. He'll live on america's dime for the rest of his life. Washington hasn't executed anyone in ages.

deport is not execute

countries dont deport and ban entry to people who commit simple crimes like getting into a fight, if they did half the Americans who travel wouldn't be allowed back anywhere.

he is white-----turks is white

deport is not execute

so then why dont people want to treat him like he's white?

This is where we all express our shock, right?

Lt. Cammoc said Cetin "had been arrested in our county for a simple assault" in the past, without elaborating on the case.

Although police initially said Cetin was Hispanic, Lt. Cammoc said, "He immigrated from Turkey but he is a a legal permanent resident of the United States...we will be asking [federal authorities] to look deeper into immigration issues."

Washington Mall Shooting Suspect in Custody, Motive Unclear: Police

"Hispanic" Seattle Mall Shooter a Muslim After All

yup

the leftist media will say anything to hide that fact

This is where we all express our shock, right?

Lt. Cammoc said Cetin "had been arrested in our county for a simple assault" in the past, without elaborating on the case.

Although police initially said Cetin was Hispanic, Lt. Cammoc said, "He immigrated from Turkey but he is a a legal permanent resident of the United States...we will be asking [federal authorities] to look deeper into immigration issues."

Washington Mall Shooting Suspect in Custody, Motive Unclear: Police
Wait...what? A whitemuspanic?

At least the motive is clear now....

How do you know he is a muslim?

deport is not execute

And then he can vote Democrat for the next 100 years...

Another filthy Muslim terrorizing and killing innocent American citizens. Time to profile, stop and frisk these savages.

They thought he was Hispanic. How do you profile Muslims that don't look like whatever you think Muslims look like?
No, they thought you would think he's Hispanic......

Although police initially said Cetin was Hispanic, Lt. Cammock said, "He immigrated from Turkey but he is a a legal permanent resident of the United States...we will be asking [federal authorities] to look deeper into immigration issues."

Mall Shooting Suspect in Custody, Motive Unclear: Police

Another filthy Muslim terrorizing and killing innocent American citizens. Time to profile, stop and frisk these savages.

They thought he was Hispanic. How do you profile Muslims that don't look like whatever you think Muslims look like?

Although police initially said Cetin was Hispanic, Lt. Cammock said, "He immigrated from Turkey but he is a a legal permanent resident of the United States...we will be asking [federal authorities] to look deeper into immigration issues."

Yes....and you believed leviathan.....

Did you have a point?

Good idea. Then we can call him a racist.
Well, he was a rifle club member and a member of the ROTC he called obama a communist, and compared hillary clinton to hitler

so he probably was
Except that he said he was voting for Hillary. When are you going to get something right?

iu

Yes....and you believed leviathan.....

Did you have a point?
The other idiot wants to profile Muslims with stop and frisk. How would that work?

deport is not execute

so then why dont people want to treat him like he's white?

why do you post gibberish?

Forum List

Back