Hispanic Groups Condemning Trump Need to Get a Life

Some Hispanic groups have been condemning Donald Trump for his remarks about Mexico and SOME Mexican migrants. These folks are just making fools out of themselves. Trump talked about rapists and criminals but he never characterized all the Mexican migrants that way.

Here's what Trump said, which these paranoids are reacting to >>

"When Mexico sends its people,they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

So, what Trump has said is that SOME of the migrants Mexico is sending (and YES, they are SENDING them), are rapists, drug possessors, and criminals. Well, is there anyone with better than a grain of intelligence who cannot see this statement to be true ? Can they also not see that this is not talking about Hispanics in general, or even Mexican migrants in general ? And it might be noted that just crossing the border without inspection from US immigration officials is a CRIME, making every migrant who does it a criminal. Those who overstay visas are not committing a crime (yet), but they are lawbreakers also, and all this show a disrespect to our laws, and thereby to us as well.

Still, the Congressional Hispanic Caucus (26 Hispanic Democrats in the US House) has denounced Trump for making the remarks, labeled him as a racist, and complained about him appearing on Saturday Night Live. Frankly, if there is any racism (or ethnicism) going on here, I would say it might be the mere existence of a group in Congress labeling itself "Hispanic". Since when did it become OK for US taxpayer dollars (paid by ALL Americans) and congressional time/energy to be devoted to a particular race or ethnicity ? These paranoid pretenders need to get a life, and stop wasting tax dollars and time on false non-issues, and get down to the business of representing EVERYONE in their districts, as they are being paid to do, and not just Hispanics.

It is expected that racist groups like the National Council of La Raza and dopey media reporters like Sally Kohn at CNN, would twist this all out of shape, but members of "our" own government should not be engaging in such FALSE accusing and labeling.

As for Trump's against Mexico, I'd say he probably isn't saying enough against them. Among nations, Mexico is America's # 1 enemy in the world, who has been invading us for decades. It has been remarked in the media about how silent Mexican president Enrique Nieto has been on all this. For anyone who doesn't get it, the reason why Nieto has gone silent on all this is because he knows he and his country are the bad, bad, bad guys, who have got most Americans suckered into thinking they're the good guys.

Mexican imperialism upon the USA has been pillaging America's economy and tax treasuries for decades, and no US president has acted on it since Eisenhower in 1954, with Operation Wetback (the largest mass deportation program in American history). Mexico robs us of $23 Billion/year in remittances$$, extracted out of our economy, wired to Mexico, and promptly re-inserted into the Mexican economy. In addition, they rob the US of tens of Billions$$$ more in welfare payouts to Mexicans living in the US, via the anchor baby racket and false documentation (an industry unto itself). These things + US foreign aid to Mexico, all combine to be Mexico's # 1 source of income.

All this is something Pieto would like to keep very quiet.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2422145

Only in this country can a group who came through US gates illegal, breaking the law from day one....who once here take jobs from natural born citizens, then gains legal access to all our social venues, bitch about a guy who calls them out on it. If you are here illegally, who gives a fuck about your feelings and for those here legally, all 9 of you, he's not talking about you!!

Are you speaking for all conservatives or just those who pretend the majority of illegal workers are not hired and paid by GOP associates business and farm interests.

We know that it's not liberals who are hiring the vast majority of undocumented workers. It's farmers, construction companies, restaurants, hotel chains, etc., all of them owned and operated by Republicans. [There are rare exceptions: Liberal churches who provide sanctuary and jobs, only to be vilified for their efforts.]

So much for your “foreigner for democrat votes” canard. although there may be a modicum of truth to it. From my perspective, BOTH parties are benefitted by the influx.

"Illegal immigration" would end overnight if GOP wanted

Fruit Pickers aren’t likely to take jobs from American workers but domestics and burger flippers might. Still, the agents doing the hiring are predominantly republicans. Shouldn’t you be aiming your spiel at them? Can you pause long enough to see that neither party is going to do squat about illegal immigration and Trump won’t either if he is elected.

What CAN he do without Congressional approval? He won’t get that and the flow will continue...

I really don’t think Trump will win so his grandiose proposals will never see the light of day.

HISPANIC WELFARE IN THE USA:

I can’t believe you would expect me to fall for the old’ bait and switch routine. Nice try but we are not talking about ALL US immigrants here we are talking about illegal Hispanic immigrants. But I will show this chart which shows the number of Hispanic welfare recipients in the USA period.

Welfare Demographics
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

1. I'm speaking about ALL immigrants, Hispanic, non-Hispanic, illegal, and legal. They ALL take jobs away from Americans, send remittances$$$ back to their home countries and HARM Americans in a long list of ways (which liberal media never talk about).

2. Businesses that hire illegals are owned by both Republicans AND Democrats. Nice try on that though.

3. Illegal immigration would end overnight if DEMOCRATS wanted it.. All the anti-illegal immigration legislation that has come down the pike, has been stopped BY DEMOCRATS, not Republicans. Latest example - the despicable stoppage of Kate's law by Democrats, who voted against it en masse.

4. Who says my spiel isn't armed at employers who hire illegal aliens ? I've been ranting agianst them for years, while Obama's Justice Dept. has been giving them wrist slaps.

5. Trump will have plenty of power over Congress. If they don't playball with him, he can veto their legislation, and threaten to. Presidents always have that power.

6. Funny how those stats you posted don't agree with mine. They also look ridiculous. we have a flood of illegal aliens coming into the country, mostly Hispanic, and getting welfare. Your stats look phony.

Trump insulting Hispanics is all part of the plan. They can afford to offend Hispanics now to appeal to anti illegal immigrant americans because they will quickly forgive and forget when rubio is nominated.
Rubio was history before he started. No GOP is going to elect Mr. Gang of 8. And Trump didn't insult anyone other than those who DESERVE IT.

Or maybe Trump needs to shut the fuck up for five seconds and hear them out.

Deport. All. Illegals.
Nothing else is acceptable.

There are plenty of acceptable options and conservatives had better start dealing with it because mass deportations aren't going to happen. This is yet another battle you guys are going to lose kicking and screaming.

Some Hispanic groups have been condemning Donald Trump for his remarks about Mexico and SOME Mexican migrants. These folks are just making fools out of themselves. Trump talked about rapists and criminals but he never characterized all the Mexican migrants that way.

Here's what Trump said, which these paranoids are reacting to >>

"When Mexico sends its people,they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

So, what Trump has said is that SOME of the migrants Mexico is sending (and YES, they are SENDING them), are rapists, drug possessors, and criminals. Well, is there anyone with better than a grain of intelligence who cannot see this statement to be true ? Can they also not see that this is not talking about Hispanics in general, or even Mexican migrants in general ? And it might be noted that just crossing the border without inspection from US immigration officials is a CRIME, making every migrant who does it a criminal. Those who overstay visas are not committing a crime (yet), but they are lawbreakers also, and all this show a disrespect to our laws, and thereby to us as well.

Still, the Congressional Hispanic Caucus (26 Hispanic Democrats in the US House) has denounced Trump for making the remarks, labeled him as a racist, and complained about him appearing on Saturday Night Live. Frankly, if there is any racism (or ethnicism) going on here, I would say it might be the mere existence of a group in Congress labeling itself "Hispanic". Since when did it become OK for US taxpayer dollars (paid by ALL Americans) and congressional time/energy to be devoted to a particular race or ethnicity ? These paranoid pretenders need to get a life, and stop wasting tax dollars and time on false non-issues, and get down to the business of representing EVERYONE in their districts, as they are being paid to do, and not just Hispanics.

It is expected that racist groups like the National Council of La Raza and dopey media reporters like Sally Kohn at CNN, would twist this all out of shape, but members of "our" own government should not be engaging in such FALSE accusing and labeling.

As for Trump's against Mexico, I'd say he probably isn't saying enough against them. Among nations, Mexico is America's # 1 enemy in the world, who has been invading us for decades. It has been remarked in the media about how silent Mexican president Enrique Nieto has been on all this. For anyone who doesn't get it, the reason why Nieto has gone silent on all this is because he knows he and his country are the bad, bad, bad guys, who have got most Americans suckered into thinking they're the good guys.

Mexican imperialism upon the USA has been pillaging America's economy and tax treasuries for decades, and no US president has acted on it since Eisenhower in 1954, with Operation Wetback (the largest mass deportation program in American history). Mexico robs us of $23 Billion/year in remittances$$, extracted out of our economy, wired to Mexico, and promptly re-inserted into the Mexican economy. In addition, they rob the US of tens of Billions$$$ more in welfare payouts to Mexicans living in the US, via the anchor baby racket and false documentation (an industry unto itself). These things + US foreign aid to Mexico, all combine to be Mexico's # 1 source of income.

All this is something Pieto would like to keep very quiet.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2422145

Only in this country can a group who came through US gates illegal, breaking the law from day one....who once here take jobs from natural born citizens, then gains legal access to all our social venues, bitch about a guy who calls them out on it. If you are here illegally, who gives a fuck about your feelings and for those here legally, all 9 of you, he's not talking about you!!
Frankly, I don't think Trump really differentiates between legal and illegal hispanics. Some of you USMB RW loyalists don't either.

Or maybe Trump needs to shut the fuck up for five seconds and hear them out.

Deport. All. Illegals.
Nothing else is acceptable.

There are plenty of acceptable options and conservatives had better start dealing with it because mass deportations aren't going to happen. This is yet another battle you guys are going to lose kicking and screaming.

nahhh... mass deportation, one at a time or in pairs.... They're going.

Anybody who says Mexico isn't sending people here illegally is a fool. Billions of dollars are being sent back to Mexico.

Which is the prime reason the Mexican Govt. doesn't build its own fence to keep it citizens in Mexico.

Hell they encourage those citizens to get to the US any way they can and send those dollars back home.

Mexico needs American dollars.

Please show one shred of evidence that "mass deportations aren't going to happen" (especially when they now are beggining to look like a certainty) Oh Conservatives will deal with it all right >> Operation Wetback II.

Frankly, I don't think Trump really differentiates between legal and illegal hispanics. Some of you USMB RW loyalists don't either.
USMB ??? I don't think Trump differentiates between legal and illegal aliens (no matter what their ethnicity may be) And he (and we) shouldn't. Jobs are being swiped by legal aliens just as well as illegal ones. In most cases, the legal swipings are worse. Foreigners are brought in (many from India) on H1B visas and Americans (with many ears of loyal service to their employer) are fired to make room for the low-wage foreigners. Worse yet, the fired employees are forced to train the foreigners, under threat of losing their severance packages.

Silenced workers who lost jobs to H-1B visa abuse (quietly) speak out

Last edited:
Anybody who says Mexico isn't sending people here illegally is a fool. Billions of dollars are being sent back to Mexico.

Which is the prime reason the Mexican Govt. doesn't build its own fence to keep it citizens in Mexico.

Hell they encourage those citizens to get to the US any way they can and send those dollars back home.

Mexico needs American dollars.
th

Forum List

Back