Hispanic children a majority

I find your arrogance repellent. I am not kidding, I would love to know what motivates people like you, Agnosapostate. Oh, lets get this straight. You are playing games. I am not.

I find your arrogance repellent. I am not kidding, I would love to know what motivates people like you, Agnosapostate. Oh, lets get this straight. You are playing games. I am not.

There's no arrogance to speak of. Even the humblest fellow would quickly identify your disdain for the empirical research provided in favor of anecdotal speculation.

Agnost...You are beautiful. It is all speculation. You have your point of view, so do I. Tell me. What do you know of labor? Or illegal aliens? What is your investment in this issue?

Agnost...You are beautiful. It is all speculation. You have your point of view, so do I. Tell me. What do you know of labor? Or illegal aliens? What is your investment in this issue?

I've already informed you that I've made my own assessment based on analysis of the available empirical research, while others seem to prefer to make anecdotal speculation or babble on about common stereotypes and misconceptions.

Agnost. You made you mind up along time ago. OK, you comfortable with that? What about the rest of us? Us poor working class slobs you...like to ignore? We DO exist, after all. Before illegals. So, with your political credentials, why ignore us NOW? Because You don't have to deal with this issue? No, you DON'T. That is fact perhaps, you might like ignored.

First off; For these numbers, I would like to see how many are "Illegal and in school." All that was said was, " a majority."

First off -- Do you realize that 20 Million "Illegal" immigrants is 15% of the United States Population? Now at first I had written, " 'Only' 15% of the United States", But i decided to not put it that way. It is one of those numbers that is high, but also low.

For me - to sit there and say "Let us just shut out borders, throw out the illegal immigrants and EVERYTHING will be great!". .
At the same time, we complain about our economy and how bad it is. . Do you realize that you are also throwing out 15% of our income for the economy ? GONE. (I am saying this in the aspect of people buying. I am not taking into account Health Care costs or what ever else you want to say, because there are plenty of WHITE AMERICANS that are LOW income.. and using the same Health Care.)

But now, We can NOT just throw out the immigrants from Mexico. What about those from China, Korea, Germany, Japan, .. do I need to continue?

There is no possible fair or correct way to do this, because it is NOT what America is about. America is about the diversity; and I love it!

And lastly, do not go and attack the CHILDREN of the parents that fled here to America to try and live the American dream. Our School systems have enough problems right now as it is, you know, with our former Presidents great "No Child Left Behind" "Program".

I'm curious how you figure 20 million illegals is 15% of the population? Last I saw we are at about 300 million in the US.

'But the property owners, who are primarily white, REFUSE to pass bond measures to improve the schools, because they schools are primarily Hispanic, and many of those are the children of illegals. Repeatedly the bonds have come up and repeatedly the property owners vote them down.'

LOL! Where do you live? You will find that taxpayers refuse to pass bonds because they are tired of being taxed! Nice try tho. Hispanics are also kown to refuse to pass bonds to fix schools that are vandalized and trashed. Duh!!!!

HISPANIC CHILDREN A MAJORITY

There is possible 20 million illegal aliens in this country and Hispanic children makes up a majority now and growing faster than any other race. Being children of low wage earners and low tax payers they are putting a strain on our education, healthcare and social service system and our legal and law enforcement system because many of those children are in gangs.
As American citizens, they are not going to be deported and its less likely their parents will if left to Obama and his gang.
Some of our schools are as high as 95% Hispanic.
We cannot absorb this kind of population growth and something has to be done to either repeal the 14th amendment and put the E-Verify system in place to discourage more illegal immigration and send some of those here illegal back home.
Illegal immigration is destroying this country in the same say it is destroying Europe.

__Latino Children: A Majority Are U.S.-Born Offspring of Immigrants
__A Rising Share: Hispanics and Federal Crime
__Sharp Growth in Suburban Minority Enrollment
Yields Modest Gains in School Diversity
Latino Children: A Majority Are U.S.-Born Offspring of Immigrants - Pew Hispanic Center

Your statement is somewhat misleading but on track. Hispanic children are not the majority, but there are more Hispanic children than any other group. Being the majority would indicate there are more Hispanic children than all others combined, which is not the case. However, we are probably only a few generations away from this becoming the case. And it is very indicitive of what is happening in Europe with the Muslim population. In both cases, these groups eventually will become the majority.

hey if you wanna see the liberal way to treat the ILLEGAL problem.....look no further than the once great state of California....that being said,one of the big problems ...IMO...is that the AMERICAN Mexicans....those born here....MANY of them dont like this any more than anyone else....BUT....MANY of them,not all mind you,but many will not speak up against this because,"these are my people"....and of course you will be branded a traitor...and none want that....until the US Mexican population stands up to this,it will continue....in 10 years time,maybe sooner,S.Cal....will be one step away from being just like Mexico....a 3rd world country,within the US....

THE

whitehouse_front.jpg

IS WAITING FOR YOUR PROTEST, HARRY.

'First off; For these numbers, I would like to see how many are "Illegal and in school." All that was said was, " a majority." '

Dream on. You won't be able to find out how many illegals attend our schools because the schools are NOT allowed to ask! I can tell you that they are in the majority. But, parents are not afraid to volunteer that info when applying for freebies as they know educators are NOT in the immigration business!

José;1280373 said:
THE

whitehouse_front.jpg

IS WAITING FOR YOUR PROTEST, HARRY.

you ever wonder why no one pos. reps ya Jose?.....look at your dumb fuck posts.....if you think looking like an even BIGGER ass than what you already are,by standing with a sign in front of the White House will work,go for it.....when you find out that the occupants havent been there for the time that you stood there,then maybe it will sink in......by the way,i saw a picture on the news of the White House yesterday....did not see anyone out there with a sign....where were ya?....of course at home playing with your pecker.....i should have known.....you are a fraud...

God bless Hispanics. Viva la Raza. OK, enough of that, kids. Why confuse illegal aliens even further with the "Hispanic" identity? Why create this illusion of victimhood? Something fishy about that. That seems to be all this issue, and this board is about. Hispanics are growing in number, because they are the fasted growing ethnic group both in terms of births or by “immigration”. Immigration, I mean like in the form of illegal immigration. Illegal aliens. It’s all becoming synonymous for…”Hispanic”. That is a shame. . . People that don’t want to be open and honest about where, when and why they are immigrate coincidentally also belong to the fastest growing group….Now, don’t tell me that because I notice that I am racist. These people are doing what people do best, being self serving and hypocritical. I oppose illegal aliens, not because they are Hispanic. But because being Hispanic is no excuse for being wrong, or unethical.

Forum List

Back