Hispanic children a majority

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, May 28, 2009.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    HISPANIC CHILDREN A MAJORITY

There is possible 20 million illegal aliens in this country and Hispanic children makes up a majority now and growing faster than any other race. Being children of low wage earners and low tax payers they are putting a strain on our education, healthcare and social service system and our legal and law enforcement system because many of those children are in gangs.
    As American citizens, they are not going to be deported and its less likely their parents will if left to Obama and his gang.
    Some of our schools are as high as 95% Hispanic.
    We cannot absorb this kind of population growth and something has to be done to either repeal the 14th amendment and put the E-Verify system in place to discourage more illegal immigration and send some of those here illegal back home.
    Illegal immigration is destroying this country in the same say it is destroying Europe.

__Latino Children: A Majority Are U.S.-Born Offspring of Immigrants
    __A Rising Share: Hispanics and Federal Crime
    __Sharp Growth in Suburban Minority Enrollment
    Yields Modest Gains in School Diversity
    Latino Children: A Majority Are U.S.-Born Offspring of Immigrants - Pew Hispanic Center

2. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    This is a huge issue in farming communities where there has always been a large Hispanic population. During my most recent sojourn as a journalist, one of the stories I covered was the condition of schools in Milton-Freewater, Oregon. They're falling apart. They aren't big enough. The heating systems and air conditioning systems are antiques and the kids routinely have to be sent home because either they're being smoked out or freezing, or too hot. The schools are a hodge podge of modular add-ons and orange construction tape.

But the property owners, who are primarily white, REFUSE to pass bond measures to improve the schools, because they schools are primarily Hispanic, and many of those are the children of illegals. Repeatedly the bonds have come up and repeatedly the property owners vote them down.

3. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    I think that we should create camps for all the inner city Hispanic youths, where they could go to concentrate.

4. SW2SILVERQUASI

SW2SILVERQUASI BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Du-oh! I get it, concentration camps, that's so clever, Xperson. Solves the problem, and it's so witty and all. For people that so little contact with illegal aliens, I find liberals to be so full of opinions as to how to deal with them. But they aren't TOO liberal to use cheap shots or insults to quell any responses that don't fit the liberal agenda of theirs. No experience necessary.

5. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I think we should deliver up all the wonderful little brown children to xotoxi to take care of, since he/she loves them so much.

6. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    doesn't everybody get it by now???? nobody in government,, left or right gives a shit about fixing illegal immigration.. bend over!

7. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi LiloLady:

In other words, Clinton, Bush and now Obama are destroying this once-great nation very much on purpose . . .

Welcome to the New World Order version of CanAmeriMexico . . .

GL,

Terral

8. JimmyHolleman

JimmyHolleman Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    First off; For these numbers, I would like to see how many are "Illegal and in school." All that was said was, " a majority."

First off -- Do you realize that 20 Million "Illegal" immigrants is 15% of the United States Population? Now at first I had written, " 'Only' 15% of the United States", But i decided to not put it that way. It is one of those numbers that is high, but also low.

For me - to sit there and say "Let us just shut out borders, throw out the illegal immigrants and EVERYTHING will be great!". .
    At the same time, we complain about our economy and how bad it is. . Do you realize that you are also throwing out 15% of our income for the economy ? GONE. (I am saying this in the aspect of people buying. I am not taking into account Health Care costs or what ever else you want to say, because there are plenty of WHITE AMERICANS that are LOW income.. and using the same Health Care.)

But now, We can NOT just throw out the immigrants from Mexico. What about those from China, Korea, Germany, Japan, .. do I need to continue?

There is no possible fair or correct way to do this, because it is NOT what America is about. America is about the diversity; and I love it!

And lastly, do not go and attack the CHILDREN of the parents that fled here to America to try and live the American dream. Our School systems have enough problems right now as it is, you know, with our former Presidents great "No Child Left Behind" "Program".

9. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Unfortunately, the children of illegal immigrants who are born in the US are US citizens themselves.

Hence the conundrum.

10. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,678

where the hell is leeetle cinco.:lol::lol::lol::lol: