Hispanic children a majority

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HISPANIC CHILDREN A MAJORITY

There is possible 20 million illegal aliens in this country and Hispanic children makes up a majority now and growing faster than any other race. Being children of low wage earners and low tax payers they are putting a strain on our education, healthcare and social service system and our legal and law enforcement system because many of those children are in gangs.
As American citizens, they are not going to be deported and its less likely their parents will if left to Obama and his gang.
Some of our schools are as high as 95% Hispanic.
We cannot absorb this kind of population growth and something has to be done to either repeal the 14th amendment and put the E-Verify system in place to discourage more illegal immigration and send some of those here illegal back home.
Illegal immigration is destroying this country in the same say it is destroying Europe.

__Latino Children: A Majority Are U.S.-Born Offspring of Immigrants
__A Rising Share: Hispanics and Federal Crime
__Sharp Growth in Suburban Minority Enrollment
Yields Modest Gains in School Diversity
Latino Children: A Majority Are U.S.-Born Offspring of Immigrants - Pew Hispanic Center

This is a huge issue in farming communities where there has always been a large Hispanic population. During my most recent sojourn as a journalist, one of the stories I covered was the condition of schools in Milton-Freewater, Oregon. They're falling apart. They aren't big enough. The heating systems and air conditioning systems are antiques and the kids routinely have to be sent home because either they're being smoked out or freezing, or too hot. The schools are a hodge podge of modular add-ons and orange construction tape.

But the property owners, who are primarily white, REFUSE to pass bond measures to improve the schools, because they schools are primarily Hispanic, and many of those are the children of illegals. Repeatedly the bonds have come up and repeatedly the property owners vote them down.

I think that we should create camps for all the inner city Hispanic youths, where they could go to concentrate.

Du-oh! I get it, concentration camps, that's so clever, Xperson. Solves the problem, and it's so witty and all. For people that so little contact with illegal aliens, I find liberals to be so full of opinions as to how to deal with them. But they aren't TOO liberal to use cheap shots or insults to quell any responses that don't fit the liberal agenda of theirs. No experience necessary.

doesn't everybody get it by now???? nobody in government,, left or right gives a shit about fixing illegal immigration.. bend over!

Hi LiloLady:

HISPANIC CHILDREN A MAJORITY . . .

. . . We cannot absorb this kind of population growth and something has to be done to either repeal the 14th amendment and put the E-Verify system in place to discourage more illegal immigration and send some of those here illegal back home.

Illegal immigration is destroying this country in the same say it is destroying Europe.

In other words, Clinton, Bush and now Obama are destroying this once-great nation very much on purpose . . .

Welcome to the New World Order version of CanAmeriMexico . . .

GL,

Terral

First off; For these numbers, I would like to see how many are "Illegal and in school." All that was said was, " a majority."

First off -- Do you realize that 20 Million "Illegal" immigrants is 15% of the United States Population? Now at first I had written, " 'Only' 15% of the United States", But i decided to not put it that way. It is one of those numbers that is high, but also low.

For me - to sit there and say "Let us just shut out borders, throw out the illegal immigrants and EVERYTHING will be great!". .
At the same time, we complain about our economy and how bad it is. . Do you realize that you are also throwing out 15% of our income for the economy ? GONE. (I am saying this in the aspect of people buying. I am not taking into account Health Care costs or what ever else you want to say, because there are plenty of WHITE AMERICANS that are LOW income.. and using the same Health Care.)

But now, We can NOT just throw out the immigrants from Mexico. What about those from China, Korea, Germany, Japan, .. do I need to continue?

There is no possible fair or correct way to do this, because it is NOT what America is about. America is about the diversity; and I love it!

And lastly, do not go and attack the CHILDREN of the parents that fled here to America to try and live the American dream. Our School systems have enough problems right now as it is, you know, with our former Presidents great "No Child Left Behind" "Program".

Unfortunately, the children of illegal immigrants who are born in the US are US citizens themselves.

Hence the conundrum.

First off; For these numbers, I would like to see how many are "Illegal and in school." All that was said was, " a majority."

First off -- Do you realize that 20 Million "Illegal" immigrants is 15% of the United States Population? Now at first I had written, " 'Only' 15% of the United States", But i decided to not put it that way. It is one of those numbers that is high, but also low.

For me - to sit there and say "Let us just shut out borders, throw out the illegal immigrants and EVERYTHING will be great!". .
At the same time, we complain about our economy and how bad it is. . Do you realize that you are also throwing out 15% of our income for the economy ? GONE. (I am saying this in the aspect of people buying. I am not taking into account Health Care costs or what ever else you want to say, because there are plenty of WHITE AMERICANS that are LOW income.. and using the same Health Care.)

But now, We can NOT just throw out the immigrants from Mexico. What about those from China, Korea, Germany, Japan, .. do I need to continue? oh yes! please do blather on,,

There is no possible fair or correct way to do this, because it is NOT what America is about. America is about the diversity; and I love it!

And lastly, do not go and attack the CHILDREN of the parents that fled here to America to try and live the American dream.oh please be bossy and tell us what we can and cannot do.. oh please do! Our School systems have enough problems right now as it is, you know, with our former Presidents great "No Child Left Behind" "Program".

where the hell is leeetle cinco.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

has anybody besides myself stopped and thought about the sheer stupidity of these people's? Called liberals??? It is impossible to do anything about 30 million illegals running amuck in your country.. The congress of the usa is impotent to do anything about it. It's just impossible.. Now that's the left side of their mouth.. Now the right side of their mouth will tell you their government can run their health care more efficiently than anybody else can.. Hello

I think that we should create camps for all the inner city Hispanic youths, where they could go to concentrate.

OK. Hit us over the head with obviousness, Xman. But here is gentle, and subtle thing I would like to point out. Mexicans concentrate in little camps called Barrios, self imposed and with the full benefit of free will. That is something blacks fought AGAINST for years. That separate but equal, "Jim Crow" laws and segregation stuff. But those Hispanics willfully embrace that self imposed segregation . Si, habla Espanol! That whole mentality, that willingness to create a separate class, that bothers non Hispanics. You know, the folks that brought us the whole idea of the United States. We think that that mindset is alien and unacceptable. That is the root of this little conundrum, boyo. They WON’T immigrate legally, and they WON"T acclimate, and they are creating an artificial division in this society.But they work cheap, so everything is just spiffy? So, perhaps this is more about easing that wealthy Anglo guilt complex someone brainwashed you with. Poor baby. Now, try actually dealing with illegal aliens, they will scare that lily white precious skin of yours right off. You have the balls to do that? No, that is why you post here.

It is easy to have lots of kids if your not thinking about taking care of them.

But now, We can NOT just throw out the immigrants from Mexico. What about those from China, Korea, Germany, Japan, .. do I need to continue? oh yes! please do blather on,,

And lastly, do not go and attack the CHILDREN of the parents that fled here to America to try and live the American dream.oh please be bossy and tell us what we can and cannot do.. oh please do! Our School systems have enough problems right now as it is, you know, with our former Presidents great "No Child Left Behind" "Program".

lol, okay -- I will blather on.. (not really).

I am not being bossy -- It just gets on my nerves that we have such a great Country and are then mortified and worried that so many people are wanting to get "in". Duh! It's the best freaking place to be.. Of course people are going to come here illegally! (If you were from Mexico.. you would do the exact same; or at least have the aspiration to do so!)

Instead, if we had a half decent program to let people in Legally -- there would be no problem. THAT , tho, I know is impossible.. and I honestly think there will be NO good "Answer" to the problem. I don't care what party you come from.. or what background. . It is a hard situation. God knows I would not want to be the person to try and come up with a perfect fool-proof plan.

But since we have this "problem", we might as well make the best of it. Live like good citizens, and work for the better!

:razz: Jimmy

lol, okay -- I will blather on.. (not really).

I am not being bossy -- It just gets on my nerves that we have such a great Country and are then mortified and worried that so many people are wanting to get "in". Duh! It's the best freaking place to be.. Of course people are going to come here illegally! (If you were from Mexico.. you would do the exact same; or at least have the aspiration to do so!)

Instead, if we had a half decent program to let people in Legally -- there would be no problem. THAT , tho, I know is impossible.. and I honestly think there will be NO good "Answer" to the problem. I don't care what party you come from.. or what background. . It is a hard situation. God knows I would not want to be the person to try and come up with a perfect fool-proof plan.

But since we have this "problem", we might as well make the best of it. Live like good citizens, and work for the better!

:razz: Jimmy

We once had a great country, we no longer have a great country,, one of the greatest states in this late great country has failed it is bankrupt, because of your illegal alien policy. you gave your country away..

HISPANIC CHILDREN A MAJORITY

There is possible 20 million illegal aliens in this country and Hispanic children makes up a majority now and growing faster than any other race. Being children of low wage earners and low tax payers they are putting a strain on our education, healthcare and social service system and our legal and law enforcement system because many of those children are in gangs.
As American citizens, they are not going to be deported and its less likely their parents will if left to Obama and his gang.
Some of our schools are as high as 95% Hispanic.
We cannot absorb this kind of population growth and something has to be done to either repeal the 14th amendment and put the E-Verify system in place to discourage more illegal immigration and send some of those here illegal back home.

__Latino Children: A Majority Are U.S.-Born Offspring of Immigrants
__A Rising Share: Hispanics and Federal Crime
__Sharp Growth in Suburban Minority Enrollment
Yields Modest Gains in School Diversity
Latino Children: A Majority Are U.S.-Born Offspring of Immigrants - Pew Hispanic Center
In reality, no other group is having enough babies to keep us from sliding closer to zero population growth. Repealing the 14th amendment would pretty much doom us into being a nation of old cranks easily taken over by a hostile nation.

The "increased crime" charge is not a feasible one and is not upheld by empirical research on the matter, so I'd abandon it. The most powerful argument against illegal immigration relates to their presence adversely affecting low-skilled citizen workers (though the maintenance of a low-skilled equilibrium in the U.S. ought to be of greater concern), but even that can be addressed through consultation of labor market segmentation theory. Social mobility is of course drastically limited for illegal immigrants as a result of their mere criminal status, which relegates them to the informal labor market and low earnings. Entry into the formal labor market is primarily gained through the usage of fraudulent Social Security numbers.

Now, although there is empirical research that indicates a prevalence of limited social mobility for second-generation Mexican-Americans overall, it's also been observed that the legalization process enables immigrants to legally seek transition into the formal labor market, or at least to a superior position in the informal labor market, so that these issues regarding underpayment of taxes proportional to use of services are eliminated. Ultimately, the problem lies in the presence of vastly inequitable international wage differentials spawned by an absence of fair trade. If appropriate fair trade is implemented, this problem will be remedied.

Agnapostate: I would love to trade places with you. That would be a kick in gonads, ey boyo? You don't really want empirical truth. What you want is everyone to agree with you. I know you have me on iggy. Because you want the truth so bad, you ignore it. Never got banned, either, for what it's worth.

Forum List

Back