Hiring roars back in June, 2016 with 287,000 gain in new jobs

US created 287K jobs in June vs. 175K expected, unemployment rate at 4.9 pct. The ue rate went up .2%, mostly as a result of increased worker participation levels. Which are normal for the summer months.

June sees huge jobs gains: 287K vs. 175K expected

It just shows that despite 0bama's best efforts, you can't keep American Capitalism down forever.

What it shows is that despite Republicans successful efforts to destroy american capitalism, it is possible for a rational president to bring the dregs back from destruction.

Deregulations caused the great depression(hurting, hover) and the great recession(Reagan, George w Bush). The decrease of the size of our middle class is because of reaganomics. What else could it be as it started about the time Reagan came into office.

It's astounding how little you people know about economics and history. And well, pretty much everything else for that matter.

I'm glad that I'm not a young man. I've lived in the good times, the times that none of us alive will ever see again. I almost pity the young but then I remember that this is all the fault of the young anyway.

Have fun dumbasses.

It's astounding how little you people know about economics and history. And well, pretty much everything else for that matter.

I'm glad that I'm not a young man. I've lived in the good times, the times that none of us alive will ever see again. I almost pity the young but then I remember that this is all the fault of the young anyway.

Have fun dumbasses.
How is it our fault when we are not in power? Oldie prankster hehehehe.

. What else could it be as it started about the time Reagan came into office.

Reagan started "Great Moderation" longest period of sustained economic growth in US history. Look it up, liberal.
I am not a liberal, but let me chip in here. Reagan's fellow republican contestants called him the woodoo economy. In fact, it is not an economic model, it is just a political one. The long and short of it is that Reagan created a national financial scheme, called 401k/IRA, where people en masse pour their own cash into nameless entities, that eventually take over everything.

Reagan created a national financial scheme, called 401k/IRA, where people en masse pour their own cash into nameless entities, that eventually take over everything.

care to explain this illiterate lunacy a little more?
I can not imagine why anyone would try to explain anything to a illiterate lunatic like you, ed. From an education standpoint, you are a dry hole. Dipshit.

Reagan created a national financial scheme, called 401k/IRA, where people en masse pour their own cash into nameless entities, that eventually take over everything.

care to explain this illiterate lunacy a little more?
The entire nation of the USA puts about 20 % of its income into these 401k/IRA accounts. There that money is moved around in a bundled fashion on multiple levels, across endless derivatives, securities, bonds, and other inventions. Essentially, that cash is a nameless free energy that is forced into a previously functioning system, and then bloating to destruction. This is the achievement of Reagan. The size of the previously functioning US economy was so big that it took from 1980 to 1999 for this to self destruct, but now we see its ripples in the 3 monumental boom-bust cycles so far in the 21st century, that has been unprecedented in history.

. What else could it be as it started about the time Reagan came into office.

Reagan started "Great Moderation" longest period of sustained economic growth in US history. Look it up, liberal.
Reagan didn't do shit, but the Silicon Valley microchip boom did...
Must disagree, engineers never have enough money to cause such international crises. It was the 401k con that created the dot com boom-bust as well as the telecom boom-bust, then the mortgage boom-bust, then the international credit boom-bust, each designed to absorb the effects of the previous one and ending up bigger thereby.

now we see its ripples( 401k/IRA savings) in the 3 monumental boom-bust cycles so far in the 21st century, that has been unprecedented in history.

is there one tiny shred of evidence to support this???????????? or just utter BS typical of a liberal illliterate?

The entire nation of the USA puts about 20 % of its income into these 401k/IRA accounts. .

entire saving rate 5.4% including 401/ira. Sorry to rock your liberal illiterate world !!
Okay, want maths? Here it is. What is 5.4 % of a 10 trillion dollar economy? Then leverage that by a factor of 10, which is conservative in general banking terms. No wonder the global derivative markets are ~ 6 times the total GDP of the entire world.

now we see its ripples( 401k/IRA savings) in the 3 monumental boom-bust cycles so far in the 21st century, that has been unprecedented in history.

is there one tiny shred of evidence to support this???????????? or just utter BS typical of a liberal illliterate?
Basic law of physics, money, and everything else, text book school stuff, when you force stuff into a system, the system will react to reverse it, a.k.a. Energy conservation, but to break it down, all that extra cash in the financial market has just displaced the balance, pushing credit costs down, purchase prices up, and economic liberties off. Bravo Reagan. Was this Really necessary to take the Soviet Union off the map?

The entire nation of the USA puts about 20 % of its income into these 401k/IRA accounts. .

entire saving rate 5.4% including 401/ira. Sorry to rock your liberal illiterate world !!
Okay, want maths? Here it is. What is 5.4 % of a 10 trillion dollar economy? Then leverage that by a factor of 10, which is conservative in general banking terms. No wonder the global derivative markets are ~ 6 times the total GDP of the entire world.
now, now ed. I want the "maths". But nice try. You need to work on your cut and paste, idiot.

, when you force stuff into a system,

dear you said 20% of income goes into system(IRA/401k) when its really 3%?? is 3% enough to support your illiterate lies???

totally stupid!! when Reagan took over total savings was 10% and since then it has come steadily down to 5%!! oops, I'm a typical liberal

No, no, no ed. You have no brain. You can never be a liberal. You would have to think. And for you, that dog don't hunt.

, when you force stuff into a system,

dear you said 20% of income goes into system when its really 3%?? is 3% enough to support your illiterate lies???
Even if it is just 1 %, it is a huge amount of money compared to individual earning potential in American employment or small business. This is partly because of investment banking leverage. Also, I thought that the US law caps the 401k/IRA contributions at 20 % of salary, which is where I got my number.

now, now ed. I want the "maths". But nice try. You need to work on your cut and paste, idiot.
Bull, the effects I lined up are valid and have been valid, in that order.

Forum List

Back