Hiring Bolton a betrayal to trump base

Don't be silly, OP. Trump was right. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, and his followers would still be his followers. There is not one damn thing he could do, not even shut down Social Security and give the entire shebang to the obscenely wealthy, that would make them turn against him.

I say we chip in and buy every damn one of 'em a pair. :)

DQs1kCuUMAAhNOo.jpg

The above fuck head cites FDD for his "information"....The very same FDD that got us into a war with Iraq and spread the Bush Doctrine through its "think tank" funded by neocons.......LOL
Can't come up with a single fact or link to dispute me. Bunch of fucking children.

They never do.

And they're not children, they just never grew up.

Hiring John Bolton Would Be a Betrayal of Donald Trump's Base

Yup...another slap in the face to his base. He will now have China buying agricultural needs from other countries and he will also be leaning on Bolton to start a war.

You trump voters bent over and took one in the rear...how does it feel now?

they don't care..... as long as he aggravates smart people, they'll be ok with it.

Shillian is so smart, she must be a smug style liberal.

Now. now.....accepting anything the moron does IS a requisite when belonging to a cult..
Like bringing the economy back up after Obama left it in shreds ? Like defeating ISIS, after Obama left them still with power ? Like increased internal enforcement of immigration law, and abolition of catch & release ? Deportations happening daily.
Like getting out of TPP and putting tariffs on imports, instead of letting other countries walk all over us ?

Lots more accomplishments >> Jerusalem capital of Israel, judicial appointments, withdrawal from Paris climate agreement, and the Muslim travel ban. Legal opposition— brought by the state of Hawaii and the ACLU — failed to hold up when the revised version of the ban came before the Supreme Court, in early December. Despite previous moves by lower-court judges to limit its scope, the high court permitted the updated ban to be implemented pending appeal.

Obama left the economy in shreds? What planet do you live on? He pulled the country out of the Bush depression...

Right. It took him eight years and economy was still fucked up. Great job he did.

If he has done nothing, we would recover in two.

Depends... Iran is a real problem. It's a real shame Obama gave billions of tax payer money to the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism.

Hey shithead, Obama didn't give any tax money to Iran.
You are dead fucking wrong, so shut the fuck up asswipe.

Is that just a hunch? Sorry dude, you're way off. Not one thin dime of it was taxpayer money -

5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran

They just manufacture lies off the top if their heads....

Yup...another slap in the face to his base. He will now have China buying agricultural needs from other countries and he will also be leaning on Bolton to start a war.

they don't care..... as long as he aggravates smart people, they'll be ok with it.

It is a crying shame that you lack the basic intelligence to see the irony in someone using 3rd grade nicknames commenting on how smart someone else is.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is a crying shame that you lack the basic intelligence to see the irony in someone using 3rd grade nicknames commenting on how smart someone else is.

I expect nothing less from trumpijits.

And there you are, commenting how smart I am.

P.S. Do you need help with using quotes?

Nice to know you recognize she is smart. It should also tell you that you are stupid, me boy.

Now. now.....accepting anything the moron does IS a requisite when belonging to a cult..
Like bringing the economy back up after Obama left it in shreds ? Like defeating ISIS, after Obama left them still with power ? Like increased internal enforcement of immigration law, and abolition of catch & release ? Deportations happening daily.
Like getting out of TPP and putting tariffs on imports, instead of letting other countries walk all over us ?

Lots more accomplishments >> Jerusalem capital of Israel, judicial appointments, withdrawal from Paris climate agreement, and the Muslim travel ban. Legal opposition— brought by the state of Hawaii and the ACLU — failed to hold up when the revised version of the ban came before the Supreme Court, in early December. Despite previous moves by lower-court judges to limit its scope, the high court permitted the updated ban to be implemented pending appeal.

Obama left the economy in shreds? What planet do you live on? He pulled the country out of the Bush depression...

Right. It took him eight years and economy was still fucked up. Great job he did.

If he has done nothing, we would recover in two.

trump is already spiraling the deficit....interest rates are rising...and we are getting ready to enter a trade war with China.....Ya your boy really is the KING OF BANKRUPTCY!

no one said that.

That is a common problem with con trolls. They all believe themselves smart. Funny thing is, it is because they are all brain dead. Followers all.

Depends... Iran is a real problem. It's a real shame Obama gave billions of tax payer money to the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism.

Hey shithead, Obama didn't give any tax money to Iran.
You are dead fucking wrong, so shut the fuck up asswipe.

Is that just a hunch? Sorry dude, you're way off. Not one thin dime of it was taxpayer money -

5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran
I noticed you avoid the $1.3 billion. Lol. It came from the Treasury Department from the Judgement Fund, that is funded by tax payers. Why are all liberals so ignorant?

The United States, Iran, and $1.7 billion: Sorting out the details

no one said that.

Just a con troll, delusional. Really incapable of rational thought, just posts con talking points. It is congenital, really nothing he can do about it. Not his fault, just plain bad luck.

That is a common problem with con trolls. They all believe themselves smart. Funny thing is, it is because they are all brain dead. Followers all.

I don't know if they're all brain dead or just uneducated and deluded.

Forum List

Back