Hiring Bolton a betrayal to trump base

He is a Bush regime co-conspirator and uber fagatron. The point of Trump was not Bush's "Murica's War on Turr" II, It was Make America Great Again. We were/are not great when we are rampaging around the ME blowing shit up and playing Israel's 'bottom bitch'.
However, I hope, Trump has a few REAL conversations with this broke ass, Samuel Clemons look alike and sends him back to whatever neo-con, looney bin, 'think tank' he came from.
FFS...Bolton...he aint drainin...he is dredgin that MFer.

John Bolton, Trump’s ultra-hawkish new national security adviser, explained

Bolton took the hardest of possible lines. He forcefully argued that Iraq had WMDs — “we are confident that Saddam Hussein has hidden weapons of mass destruction,” as he put in one 2002 speech. After Bush’s 2002 State of the Union speech connecting North Korea, Iraq, and Iran as an “axis of evil,” Bolton insisted that this wasn’t just rhetoric — that there was ‘’a hard connection between these regimes — an ‘axis’ along which flow dangerous weapons and dangerous technology.’’
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The irony is trump appointed a person who was one of the architects of the WMD claim in Iraq. The same WMD claim that trump has slammed over and over. He laughs at the insolence of the W administration as they manufactured the WMD claim. Yet....here he is appointing Bolton....the very person who cherry picked the data to enable us to go to war. He is licking his chops now as he looks at NK and Iran.

Sadly he has a narcissistic sociopath in charge who can be persuaded to do anything just from being told his hair looks nice. This is chemistry for a disaster...hold onto your hats

i think that Bolton and Trump are in tune in their dislike for the 'norks' and 'iranians' that need to be destroyed or at least forced to their knees . I also think that Bolton , The TRUMP and the new Pompeo all share the same goals TVInger .

i think that The Trump may just be getting used to things and becoming more assertive after watching how things work and studying his people . Maybe its time that The Trump puts in his own people that share his goals .

i think that Bolton and Trump are in tune in their dislike for the 'norks' and 'iranians' that need to be destroyed or at least forced to their knees . I also think that Bolton , The TRUMP and the new Pompeo all share the same goals TVInger .

That would be WW III

Trump supporters literally will accept ANYTHING he does at this point. ANYTHING. And they'll act like it's the best thing to.

For fuck sake, his daughter Ivanka is acting as Sec. of State with the meeting with South Korea. No a fucking peep about that.

Imagine if Chelsea Clinton was acting as Sec. of State. There would be 37 threads about it already.

Hiring John Bolton Would Be a Betrayal of Donald Trump's Base

Yup...another slap in the face to his base. He will now have China buying agricultural needs from other countries and he will also be leaning on Bolton to start a war.

You trump voters bent over and took one in the rear...how does it feel now?

They'll just pretend anything is a good choice.

As long as Trump doesn't touch their guns, they don't care about anything else.

i think that The Trump may just be getting used to things and becoming more assertive after watching how things work and studying his people . Maybe its time that The Trump puts in his own people that share his goals .
He is a fast learner and I totally agree. He wants people who have different opinions but ultimately are people he can trust implicitly.

Forum List

Back