Hiring Bolton a betrayal to trump base

Hiring John Bolton Would Be a Betrayal of Donald Trump's Base

Yup...another slap in the face to his base. He will now have China buying agricultural needs from other countries and he will also be leaning on Bolton to start a war.

You trump voters bent over and took one in the rear...how does it feel now?

upload_2018-3-23_8-53-22.jpeg

SSDD

Everything Trump does is a betrayal of some sorts ... says the supporters of the Felon who never won her party's nomination but instead betrayed the DNC voters, Bernie, and his supporters by rigging the election, cheating in debates, engaging in voter fraud....all to steal the nomination which she would have lost if not for everything mentioned that she did.

Now. now.....accepting anything the moron does IS a requisite when belonging to a cult..
Like bringing the economy back up after Obama left it in shreds ? Like defeating ISIS, after Obama left them still with power ? Like increased internal enforcement of immigration law, and abolition of catch & release ? Deportations happening daily.
Like getting out of TPP and putting tariffs on imports, instead of letting other countries walk all over us ?

Lots more accomplishments >> Jerusalem capital of Israel, judicial appointments, withdrawal from Paris climate agreement, and the Muslim travel ban. Legal opposition— brought by the state of Hawaii and the ACLU — failed to hold up when the revised version of the ban came before the Supreme Court, in early December. Despite previous moves by lower-court judges to limit its scope, the high court permitted the updated ban to be implemented pending appeal.

Obama left the economy in shreds? What planet do you live on? He pulled the country out of the Bush depression...

I support the Bolton hiring

-Geaux

Of course you do, Trump did it, you support it. Nobody expected a single thing different from you. I am sure you will be sitting in your basement cheering the war when we invade Iran or NK or both.

And when we don't?

-Geaux

And when we don't we will not lose thousands more service members for the sake of the ego of the CIC. We will not waste another 10 trillion dollars on a country that is not an actual threat to our nation. We will not lose even more allies and become a piranha on the world stage.

But I am sure that you are already signed up and in combat boots ready to backup your big talk....right?

The CIC is a POS...

Where did the liberal turds go? Kick in their teeth a couple times and they get all squeamish. Dispute any of the facts in the links I provided. Go ahead. Do it.

Your assertion is that taxpayer money was paid to Iran. And that may be true, but you have twisted the circumstances and incorrectly cast blame towards Obama. Ironically, it was the awesome "deal-making" ability of Obama that saved those US taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars.

No one has ever made the argument that the initial 400 million dollars was not Iran's money. The taxpayers only paid the interest. But interest was included in the initial agreement of the Reagan administration. Perhaps you should direct some of your contempt towards him.

But, interest is almost always part of any business dealing, government or private. You usually don't get to hold other people's, or government's, money without paying interest. Unless you are the New York Federal Reserve.

Because that is the bigger point. The initial 400 million dollars was deposited with the New York Federal Reserve. It was held there from the early 1980's to days, if not hours, before being released. They had the use of that money for over thirty years. Now tell me, why does the American taxpayer have to pay that interest? They didn't use the money. They didn't have the money. It was held in a NON INTEREST BEARING government account at the New York branch of the Federal Reserve for over THIRTY FREAKIN YEARS.

Yup...another slap in the face to his base. He will now have China buying agricultural needs from other countries and he will also be leaning on Bolton to start a war.

I don't know what the Trump base will say about Bolton, but I do know what they will say about you speaking for them ...

Not only a betrayal to the Trump base, it's a betrayal to all of HUMANITY.

Scarborough weighs in:

Trump’s third national security adviser in 14 months has called for the preemptive bombing of North Korea and Iran, while defending his role in the worst U.S. foreign policy disaster since Vietnam. Of the United States’ military misadventure in Iraq, Bolton pleads innocence on all counts while shamelessly calling Barack Obama’s 2011 decision to bring U.S. troops home “the worst decision” made in that debacle.​

Opinion | John Bolton’s appointment is a fitting coda to conservatism’s failures

Today I'm calling McConnell - I'm calling Ryan - and I'm calling all of my Reps and two Senators. They've got to check him on ANY horribly impulsive war of intervention and they've got to protect Mueller. NOW

stupid and poorly informed is no way to go through life, mr bond
You got nothing. I posted facts. Why are you incapable of disputing any of the facts? Because you are a fucking tard.

You are embarrassing your self. Just shut up...

Damn leftists are cracking me up this morning. You have no sense of self awareness

you misspelled i

A playground attack! You're sticking your head in the ground, Del.

Considering the alternative was Hillary, not as bad as you might think. There be the rub. No matter how bad Trump may be, the truth is that Hillary would have been worse.

Mr Bolton....if you happen to read this.....NO WAR!!!!!

NO WAR WITH IRAN OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY!~

NO MORE AMERICAN BLOOD SPILLED !!!!!!

OK?

Hope patriots in the WH got the message, thank you.

Good luck with that - my prediction is that Walrus Bolton has us in a hot war with either Iran or NoKo within two months.

Worst kind of chicken hawk is he. Went in national guard to save his hide.

During the 1969 Vietnam War draft lottery, Bolton drew number 185. (Draft numbers corresponded to birth dates.)[24] As a result of the Johnson and Nixon administrations' decisions to rely largely on the draft rather than on the reserve forces, joining a Guard or Reserve unit became a way to avoid service in the Vietnam War.[25] Bolton enlisted in the Maryland Army National Guard in 1970 rather than wait to find out if his draft number would be called.[26] (The highest number called to military service was 195.)[27] After serving in the National Guard for four years, he served in the United States Army Reserve until the end of his enlistment two years later.[28] He wrote in his Yale 25th reunion book "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy. I considered the war in Vietnam already lost."[29] In an interview, Bolton discussed his comment in the reunion book, explaining that he decided to avoid service in Vietnam because "by the time I was about to graduate in 1970, it was clear to me that opponents of the Vietnam War had made it certain we could not prevail, and that I had no great interest in going there to have Teddy Kennedy give it back to the people I might die to take it away from."[30][31]

Depends... Iran is a real problem. It's a real shame Obama gave billions of tax payer money to the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism.

Hey shithead, Obama didn't give any tax money to Iran.
You are dead fucking wrong, so shut the fuck up asswipe.

Is that just a hunch? Sorry dude, you're way off. Not one thin dime of it was taxpayer money -

5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran

i already knew you were an asshat, toots.
You know nothing. You're just another information-deprived liberal in this forum, with a fraction of knowledge that conservatives have, because you get your information from liberal OMISSION media, that only tells you a fraction of what's going on.

You have no idea how much you don't know. And still punking out from my Islamization Quiz. Are you going to say what other liberals asked me ? >> "Islamization. What's that ?" :icon_rolleyes:

it's ten minutes to wapner, raymond

toddle off now

FOUR

4-minutes-till-wapner.jpg

Forum List

Back