Hillary's War

This crap in Hati goes back to the Clinton Foundation and the FRAUD it pulled on those citizens of Hati. The Clinton Foundation raised MILLIONS of dollars for Hati and paid out about 10 cents on the dollar. Right now American tourists are pretty much hostages in that shit hole. The people of Hati HATE Hillary for her graft and now American tourists may pay with their lives.

Or Trump maybe FORCED to do a Grenada to get them out. The civil war going on their right now is tied directly to the Clinton Foundation and global control.

Fury

Where the fuck is Hati?
South of the US in the Carribean.

Really?

I can't find it on a map.
It's next to Cuba and attached to the Dominican Republic...

It clearly isn't.

Let's play the game of: spot Hati. First person to spot Hati on this map gets everything I own.

the-caribbean-map.jpg
It shares the western side of the Island with Dominican Republic. Whats your point.

This crap in Hati goes back to the Clinton Foundation and the FRAUD it pulled on those citizens of Hati. The Clinton Foundation raised MILLIONS of dollars for Hati and paid out about 10 cents on the dollar. Right now American tourists are pretty much hostages in that shit hole. The people of Hati HATE Hillary for her graft and now American tourists may pay with their lives.

Or Trump maybe FORCED to do a Grenada to get them out. The civil war going on their right now is tied directly to the Clinton Foundation and global control.

Fury

Where the fuck is Hati?

Really?

It clearly isn't.

Let's play the game of: spot Hati. First person to spot Hati on this map gets everything I own.

the-caribbean-map.jpg
Um i literally found it the first second i started looking.

Fury
Somebody surely is suffering from a severe case of Clinton derangement syndrome.
That's a new excuse.
Course thinking Hillary isn't at fault for her loss, and believing Russia had anything to do with it is pretty damned deranged.

It clearly isn't.

Spelling, and Grammar Nazis never get old. Never. It tells me you have a lot to contribute.

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

The Haitian people would see you as a Clinton ass licker........
He evidently can't read Engrish..

Frigidqueer isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and he lamely attempts to take umbrage with typos that he has been guilty of himself.....just a typical liberal pussy. You can throw a rock in any direction here and hit one right on their sloped skulls.

Well at least you know how to spell your insults.

A typo?

The OP wrote "Hati" FOUR FUCKING TIMES, and you're saying it's a typo?

Well, at least you can hide behind the computer and fling insults.
OMFG grow up

Fury

Where the fuck is Hati?

Really?

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg
you get all anal and shit for a common typo.

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

The Haitian people would see you as a Clinton ass licker........
He evidently can't read Engrish..

I can't read English huh?

Definition of HATI

"
Definition of hati
plural -s
Egyptian religion
: the physical heart — compare "

So, which bit of "hati" did I get wrong?
Haiti..Haiti...Used to be French...

Yes, Haiti used to be French.

Hati isn't a country, never was, probably never will be. Most dictionaries don't classify hati as a word, the one the does say it's an Egyptian religion.

Now, here's the question. If the OP doesn't know the name of the country he's talking about, what are the chances he knows anything at all about this whole topic?
if obama doesn't know how many states we have in the US...

Where the fuck is Hati?

Really?

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg
It shares the western side of the Island with Dominican Republic. Whats your point.

Haiti does, Hati doesn't.

My point is that the OP doesn't even know the name of the country, but suddenly seems to know everything about the whole affair.

Would you say that someone who doesn't even know the name of the country could know everything about some affair that happened with strong links to that country? Or would you say the OP doesn't know shit?

It clearly isn't.

Spelling, and Grammar Nazis never get old. Never. It tells me you have a lot to contribute.

This isn't about being a "Spelling, and Grammar Nazi", this is about a person who is coming on here, making a thread about some affair, and who seems to know nothing about it.

Why should I listen to someone who can't even figure out the name of the country?

It's a really important part of this topic, wouldn't you say?

Fury
Any credible sources you would like to cite?
Perhaps one with a full background on the issue ...

hahaha

are you kidding?

you have stumbled into the alt-right zone of retardation

Last edited:

Really?

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

My point is that the OP doesn't even know the name of the country, but suddenly seems to know everything about the whole affair.

Would you say that someone who doesn't even know the name of the country could know everything about some affair that happened with strong links to that country? Or would you say the OP doesn't know shit?
The old deflection. If you cant spell, I cant take you seriously. You must then ignore Kennedy ( documented and self proclaimed bad speller). You must ignore Churchill as well.

Really?

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

The old deflection. If you cant spell, I cant take you seriously. You must then ignore Kennedy ( documented and self proclaimed bad speller). You must ignore Churchill as well.

Look, if someone makes a typo, that's one thing. If they can't spell, that's another thing.

If they can't get the name right of the country they're talking about, that's a serious fuck up. Seriously. Hati isn't a country.

What other fuck ups is he making?

You can think it's a deflection, but I can't take the OP seriously.

Well, the OP is on my ignore list, meaning in the past I never too him seriously either. These things add up, and you notice patterns.

This isn't about being a "Spelling, and Grammar Nazi", this is about a person who is coming on here, making a thread about some affair, and who seems to know nothing about it.

In fairness to Dark4e, that also applies to 98% of all the other threads here, too.

Yes, and probably why I have so many people on the ignore list. So many people think "winning" an argument is by insulting so much the other person goes away.

Fury
Somebody surely is suffering from a severe case of Clinton derangement syndrome.
Says the guy with the incestuous avatar

Haiti is the shithole side of Hispaniola. Dominican Republic is pretty nice. :) They have a nice wall and border guards.

Forum List

Back