Hillary's War

Where the fuck is Hati?
South of the US in the Carribean.

Really?

I can't find it on a map.
It's next to Cuba and attached to the Dominican Republic...

It clearly isn't.

Let's play the game of: spot Hati. First person to spot Hati on this map gets everything I own.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

The Haitian people would see you as a Clinton ass licker........
He evidently can't read Engrish..

Really?

It clearly isn't.

Let's play the game of: spot Hati. First person to spot Hati on this map gets everything I own.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

Frigidqueer isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and he lamely attempts to take umbrage with typos that he has been guilty of himself.....just a typical liberal pussy. You can throw a rock in any direction here and hit one right on their sloped skulls.

Really?

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

I can't read English huh?

Definition of HATI

"
Definition of hati
plural -s
Egyptian religion
: the physical heart — compare "

So, which bit of "hati" did I get wrong?

Really?

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

Definition of HATI

"
Definition of hati
plural -s
Egyptian religion

Haiti..Haiti...Used to be French...

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

Definition of HATI

"
Definition of hati
plural -s
Egyptian religion

Yes, Haiti used to be French.

Hati isn't a country, never was, probably never will be. Most dictionaries don't classify hati as a word, the one the does say it's an Egyptian religion.

Now, here's the question. If the OP doesn't know the name of the country he's talking about, what are the chances he knows anything at all about this whole topic?

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

Definition of HATI

"
Definition of hati
plural -s
Egyptian religion

Hati isn't a country, never was, probably never will be. Most dictionaries don't classify hati as a word, the one the does say it's an Egyptian religion.

Now, here's the question. If the OP doesn't know the name of the country he's talking about, what are the chances he knows anything at all about this whole topic?
The OP understands one thing and one thing only...

Almost 2 years after 2016 Election Day and you Trumpsters, still can’t keep her name out of your mouth.

Definition of HATI

"
Definition of hati
plural -s
Egyptian religion

The OP understands one thing and one thing only...

Alcoholism?

Almost 2 years after 2016 Election Day and you Trumpsters, still can’t keep her name out of your mouth.

WE WON, TWIT! It's not sour grapes! Only reason why Hillary keeps popping up here is because SHE keeps popping up in the news AND there is still a laundry list as long as my arm of unresolved and unpunished federal crimes connected to her.

Damn, last three times I accidentally caught Stephen Colbert late at night, TWO of those times he had Bill Clinton on as guest as part of the Clinton Apology Tour to explain why he wasn't being attacked by #MeToo for all the women he raped, and the third time they were just attacking Trump. Late night "comedy" isn't even trying to pretend its entertainment anymore, it's pure politics and propaganda FROM and FOR the Left.

This crap in Hati goes back to the Clinton Foundation and the FRAUD it pulled on those citizens of Hati. The Clinton Foundation raised MILLIONS of dollars for Hati and paid out about 10 cents on the dollar. Right now American tourists are pretty much hostages in that shit hole. The people of Hati HATE Hillary for her graft and now American tourists may pay with their lives.

Or Trump maybe FORCED to do a Grenada to get them out. The civil war going on their right now is tied directly to the Clinton Foundation and global control.

Fury
Any credible sources you would like to cite?
Perhaps one with a full background on the issue ...
The Clinton-Silsby Trafficking Scandal And How The Media Attempted To Ignore/Cover It Up | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge
Clintons Pushed Most Wasteful of U.S.-Funded Haiti Projects - Judicial Watch
Clinton Foundation in Haiti
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-suppressed-haitis-minimum-wage/
High Hopes for Hillary Clinton, Then Disappointment in Haiti
BREAKING : Clinton Foundation Tied to Convicted Child Trafficker Laura Silsby - MEDIA SILENT
Haiti and Africa Projects Shed Light on Clinton’s Public-Private Web
I am trying to be objective, and I have read several of your citations above, including the ones from Zero Hedge, Judicial Watch, Snopes, and the NY Times piece.

My preliminary conclusion is that the Clinton Foundation raised millions of dollars, especially after the 2010 earthquake, and much of those funds have been wasted on mismanaged or corrupt projects. Others with funds & contractors in Haiti have also been accused similarly, such as Bautista Rosario, a Dominican Republic senator.
I got the impression that Haiti does not have many skilled people and its society has corrupt leaders.

So, how is Hillary Clinton responsible for the current mess in Haiti?
Has Trump helped those very poor people, other than calling them a “shithole” country?

This crap in Hati goes back to the Clinton Foundation and the FRAUD it pulled on those citizens of Hati. The Clinton Foundation raised MILLIONS of dollars for Hati and paid out about 10 cents on the dollar. Right now American tourists are pretty much hostages in that shit hole. The people of Hati HATE Hillary for her graft and now American tourists may pay with their lives.

Or Trump maybe FORCED to do a Grenada to get them out. The civil war going on their right now is tied directly to the Clinton Foundation and global control.

Fury
Any credible sources you would like to cite?
Perhaps one with a full background on the issue ...
I can all you have to do is go to Wilkileaks and open Clintons emails and start reading it will make you barf.
Your first sample email is your evidence ... for what?
How is the Clinton Foundation responsible for the current mess in Haiti?
This took me 10 seconds to find with a simple web search. It is common knowledge that the Clinton's raped Haiti out of untold millions through their foundation.
High Hopes for Hillary Clinton, Then Disappointment in Haiti
Did you actually read that reference? I did.
Your conclusion is partisan wishful thinking.
At least the Clinton Foundation tries to help, but its not always easy in messy countries.
Has Trump tried to help at all?

WE WON, TWIT! It's not sour grapes! Only reason why Hillary keeps popping up here is because SHE keeps popping up in the news AND there is still a laundry list as long as my arm of unresolved and unpunished federal crimes connected to her.

Damn, last three times I accidentally caught Stephen Colbert late at night, TWO of those times he had Bill Clinton on as guest as part of the Clinton Apology Tour to explain why he wasn't being attacked by #MeToo for all the women he raped, and the third time they were just attacking Trump. Late night "comedy" isn't even trying to pretend its entertainment anymore, it's pure politics and propaganda FROM and FOR the Left.
Which is why I never watch late night any more. It ain't funny. Its just the same shit different day crap.

And....that crap going on in Haiti is not just about Clinton. Its cuz they iz black and da turists, they white. Ax anybody.

Really?

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

Frigidqueer isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and he lamely attempts to take umbrage with typos that he has been guilty of himself.....just a typical liberal pussy. You can throw a rock in any direction here and hit one right on their sloped skulls.

Well at least you know how to spell your insults.

A typo?

The OP wrote "Hati" FOUR FUCKING TIMES, and you're saying it's a typo?

Well, at least you can hide behind the computer and fling insults.

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

A typo?

Another whiner.
I'll be watching your posts from now and you betcha I am going to pounce when I see you misspell something. Oh, guaranteed! :D

This crap in Hati goes back to the Clinton Foundation and the FRAUD it pulled on those citizens of Hati. The Clinton Foundation raised MILLIONS of dollars for Hati and paid out about 10 cents on the dollar.
You seem to be mistaken with partisan beliefs. Do you actually investigate the details? Think for yoursef?

Charity Navigator, in September 2016, gave the Clinton Foundation its highest possible rating, four out of four stars, after its customary review of the Foundation's financial records and tax statements. A different charity monitor, CharityWatch, said that 88% of the foundation's money goes toward its charitable mission and gave the foundation an A rating for 2016. [from Wikipedia]

It clearly isn't.

the-caribbean-map.jpg

A typo?

I hide behind nothing, frigidfaggot.....I am more than happy to speak with you in real time. You want to take umbrage with what I post here and wish to hash it out in a phone conversation? Let me know....want to swing your purse at me in a real time scenario? Let's make that happen. My balls are big and made of brass while you wait for yours to drop....are we clear on this??

Forum List

Back