Hillary's team came up with the cover phrase "Marked Classified"

So what? They were releasing the e-mails from his Presidential Library.

Are you so stupid that you did not even bother to read your own links?

Where is the "honesty" as you so sarcastically put it?

I have a better question for you. Why are you failing to use what God gave you in terms of a brain?

You have nothing!

so what?

uh, in 2007 Bush had 2 servers, one shared with Cheney ... during TWO wars, and sent MILLIONS of emails for the world to hack and read ... and theres is a problem with Clinton exposing classified intel via email... RW hypocricy knows no bounds.

sooooooo Seaman Recruit, STFU , thats what.

The link YOU provided details as to why there was a second e-mail server. You also have no proof that there was an classified intel on that e-mail except your own liberalism-addled imagination..

I guess you can't read your own links because it details the requirements of the Hatch Act, something which every government employee or member of the military should be familiar with, as it governs political activity. I was both, so maybe that is why I know what I am talking about!

Why don't you just log-off and contact your local school system about Continuing Education programs for adult illiteracy? That is assuming you are not still in high school!

the hypocrisy of RW's like you will lead to another Democratic POTUS .. the voting public is worn out listening to conspiracy crap that never does anything except work out 100% different than the sources who start them, you have nothing, and never will because you are a loser.

sure I read the links, and you admit 43 ignored the Hatch act before Clinton even entered the picture ...

Seaman Recruit, you're an idiot, people know you're an idiot, nobody cares about Clinton doing something a Republican did long before her, and at twice the volume. Nobody but LOSERS anyway.

adios moron hack

So what? They were releasing the e-mails from his Presidential Library.

Are you so stupid that you did not even bother to read your own links?

Where is the "honesty" as you so sarcastically put it?

I have a better question for you. Why are you failing to use what God gave you in terms of a brain?

You have nothing!

so what?

uh, in 2007 Bush had 2 servers, one shared with Cheney ... during TWO wars, and sent MILLIONS of emails for the world to hack and read ... and theres is a problem with Clinton exposing classified intel via email... RW hypocricy knows no bounds.

sooooooo Seaman Recruit, STFU , thats what.

The link YOU provided details as to why there was a second e-mail server. You also have no proof that there was an classified intel on that e-mail except your own liberalism-addled imagination..

I guess you can't read your own links because it details the requirements of the Hatch Act, something which every government employee or member of the military should be familiar with, as it governs political activity. I was both, so maybe that is why I know what I am talking about!

Why don't you just log-off and contact your local school system about Continuing Education programs for adult illiteracy? That is assuming you are not still in high school!

the hypocrisy of RW's like you will lead to another Democratic POTUS .. the voting public is worn out listening to conspiracy crap that never does anything except work out 100% different than the sources who start them, you have nothing, and never will because you are a loser.

sure I read the links, and you admit 43 ignored the Hatch act before Clinton even entered the picture ...

Seaman Recruit, you're an idiot, people know you're an idiot, nobody cares about Clinton doing something a Republican did long before her, and at twice the volume. Nobody but LOSERS anyway.

adios moron hack

Ignoring? He was complying with the Hatch Act you nimrod!

The hell with it! You are too dense to even communicate. I hope you get that brain transplant before your body shuts down.

So forget all the partisan sniping...this comes down to a very simple question...

Are we going to allow our government officials to conduct public business secretly or not? If you let Hillary slide on this you'll get what you deserve no matter who runs the country, Democrat...Republican...Liberal or Conservative!

if Clinton was the ONLY politician who used a private server I would agree ... BUT SHE ISN'T AND WASN'T !!!

but the RW conspiracy/hipocracy animals have their fangs attached to her butt and won't let go .. and they're foaming at the mouth.

Name another politician that used a private server to conduct virtually all of their official business and then deleted 50,000 e-mails once that server was discovered! This isn't a partisan issue, Siete...it's a question of whether we want to be able to hold our elected officials responsible for their actions. What Clinton DID was exactly why those laws were written BY BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS ALIKE.

Last edited:
HER SERVER was NOT wiped clean.

I know, I heard her explain how she was terrible at housecleaning and never used a rag and wiped it off. I guess we can get into yet another semantics thing like "marked classified" but.... we will see what the FBI uncovers in due time.

For your party's sake, I think you'd better hope Bernie comes on strong and knocks her out, or her brain seizures start kicking in again and cause her to resign for health reasons... because I don't think she can drag her scandalous ass across the finish line. I know you want her to be the first woman to ever be elected president but wouldn't it be a kick in the tits if she was also the first person to be elected under criminal indictment?

JEB BUSH
The former Florida governor, a Republican, made a splash recently by releasing thousands of emails from his two terms, a move that was required under Florida law. Bush also used a private email account, although not exclusively, and he acknowledged that while in office. Like the former first lady, Bush owned the server. And, just as with Clinton, there are questions over the methods he and his associates used to decide which emails to disclose.
___
CHRIS CHRISTIE
New Jersey law exempts from disclosure agency records that are considered "advisory, consultative or deliberative material," an exception that exists in some form for most governors.
Christie, the current Republican governor, follows an executive order, issued by a Democratic predecessor, that emphasizes the privilege for the chief executive: "All portions of records, including electronic communications, that contain advisory, consultative or deliberative information or other records (are) protected by a recognized privilege."
The Christie administration has applied that exception widely, prompting several ongoing lawsuits. An example: The administration cited security concerns as a reason to deny requests for expense records for his travel outside New Jersey.
Ed Barocas, legal director of the ACLU of New Jersey, said the broader exemptions are important to allow government workers to give advice but also said it is used as a way to shield information from the public. Barocas said courts have held that government emails purely involving facts should be made public.
___
BOBBY JINDAL
The Republican governor, who campaigned on a platform of providing more transparency in government, uses a private email account to communicate with immediate staff. Those conversations are exempt from public disclosure under a sweeping public records exemption granted to the governor's office under state law.
In 2012, top Jindal aides and some cabinet agency officials used private emails to craft a public relations strategy for imposing $523 million in Medicaid cuts, but the communications did not turn up in an Associated Press records request. Instead, an administration official revealed them anonymously.

It's not clear whether the documents would have been public, anyway. The Jindal administration has often interpreted the governor's "deliberative process" exception to extend beyond his inner circle to all documents generated by any agency for Jindal's office.
Louisiana also has no archiving requirement at all for the governor, making it an outlier nationally. That means records now sealed under that executive privilege may never become public, even after Jindal leaves office.
___
MARTIN O'MALLEY
The Democratic former governor of Maryland used private emails and his personal cellphone to conduct state business. But his administration also turned over related documents as part of public records requests, sometimes leading to criticism.
In 2012, an environmental group obtained correspondence between O'Malley and a corporate attorney for a poultry producer subject to state regulations.
"I'm guessing you don't have the personal email of governors of DE or VA (Delaware and Virginia), so let me know when (Secretary of Agriculture) Buddy (Hance) can/should be doing more to help you push stuff," O'Malley wrote to Herb Frerichs, who representedPerdue Farms Inc.

Th& Water Watch said the exchanges showed a relationship that was too cozy. O'Malley's staff said the activists misinterpreted the governor's tone as uniformly deferential and noted that O'Malley and Frerichs attended law school together.
___
RICK PERRY
In 2013, amid the then-Texas governor's feud over leadership at the University of Texassystem, a Democratic lawmaker's request of university records turned up emails Perry sent from a previously unknown account identified as "R P." In one exchange, the governor used the account to blast as "charlatans and peacocks" critics of his appointees to the university system's governing board.

The Texas attorney general has determined that emails from private accounts are public if they concern state business.
The Perry administration, meanwhile, scrubbed the state email servers every seven days. Perry's successor, Greg Abbott, took office in January and has since widened that frequency to every 30 days.
___
SCOTT WALKER
Kukowsi, the spokeswoman for Wisconsin's Republican governor, touted the state's "strong open records laws" and her boss's "very specific policies in place in his office" to ensure compliance.
But Walker previously ran Milwaukee County as chief executive using a private email system, which Walker and aides used to discuss government business, campaign fundraising and politics. Two of the aides were eventually convicted for campaigning on government time as part of an investigation that resulted in disclosure of thousands of emails generated on the initially secret system.
Walker's gubernatorial aides say no such system exists in his current office.
__

JEB BUSH
The former Florida governor, a Republican, made a splash recently by releasing thousands of emails from his two terms, a move that was required under Florida law. Bush also used a private email account, although not exclusively, and he acknowledged that while in office. Like the former first lady, Bush owned the server. And, just as with Clinton, there are questions over the methods he and his associates used to decide which emails to disclose.
___
CHRIS CHRISTIE
New Jersey law exempts from disclosure agency records that are considered "advisory, consultative or deliberative material," an exception that exists in some form for most governors.
Christie, the current Republican governor, follows an executive order, issued by a Democratic predecessor, that emphasizes the privilege for the chief executive: "All portions of records, including electronic communications, that contain advisory, consultative or deliberative information or other records (are) protected by a recognized privilege."
The Christie administration has applied that exception widely, prompting several ongoing lawsuits. An example: The administration cited security concerns as a reason to deny requests for expense records for his travel outside New Jersey.
Ed Barocas, legal director of the ACLU of New Jersey, said the broader exemptions are important to allow government workers to give advice but also said it is used as a way to shield information from the public. Barocas said courts have held that government emails purely involving facts should be made public.
___
BOBBY JINDAL
The Republican governor, who campaigned on a platform of providing more transparency in government, uses a private email account to communicate with immediate staff. Those conversations are exempt from public disclosure under a sweeping public records exemption granted to the governor's office under state law.
In 2012, top Jindal aides and some cabinet agency officials used private emails to craft a public relations strategy for imposing $523 million in Medicaid cuts, but the communications did not turn up in an Associated Press records request. Instead, an administration official revealed them anonymously.
It's not clear whether the documents would have been public, anyway. The Jindal administration has often interpreted the governor's "deliberative process" exception to extend beyond his inner circle to all documents generated by any agency for Jindal's office.
Louisiana also has no archiving requirement at all for the governor, making it an outlier nationally. That means records now sealed under that executive privilege may never become public, even after Jindal leaves office.
___
MARTIN O'MALLEY
The Democratic former governor of Maryland used private emails and his personal cellphone to conduct state business. But his administration also turned over related documents as part of public records requests, sometimes leading to criticism.
In 2012, an environmental group obtained correspondence between O'Malley and a corporate attorney for a poultry producer subject to state regulations.
"I'm guessing you don't have the personal email of governors of DE or VA (Delaware and Virginia), so let me know when (Secretary of Agriculture) Buddy (Hance) can/should be doing more to help you push stuff," O'Malley wrote to Herb Frerichs, who representedPerdue Farms Inc.
Th& Water Watch said the exchanges showed a relationship that was too cozy. O'Malley's staff said the activists misinterpreted the governor's tone as uniformly deferential and noted that O'Malley and Frerichs attended law school together.
___
RICK PERRY
In 2013, amid the then-Texas governor's feud over leadership at the University of Texassystem, a Democratic lawmaker's request of university records turned up emails Perry sent from a previously unknown account identified as "R P." In one exchange, the governor used the account to blast as "charlatans and peacocks" critics of his appointees to the university system's governing board.
The Texas attorney general has determined that emails from private accounts are public if they concern state business.
The Perry administration, meanwhile, scrubbed the state email servers every seven days. Perry's successor, Greg Abbott, took office in January and has since widened that frequency to every 30 days.
___
SCOTT WALKER
Kukowsi, the spokeswoman for Wisconsin's Republican governor, touted the state's "strong open records laws" and her boss's "very specific policies in place in his office" to ensure compliance.
But Walker previously ran Milwaukee County as chief executive using a private email system, which Walker and aides used to discuss government business, campaign fundraising and politics. Two of the aides were eventually convicted for campaigning on government time as part of an investigation that resulted in disclosure of thousands of emails generated on the initially secret system.
Walker's gubernatorial aides say no such system exists in his current office.
__

State government is not Federal government.

Hilary Clinton was the Secretary of State for the United States of America. She conducted virtually all of her official business on a private server rather than a State Department server which she should have known was a violation of Federal law. What's damning however is that when the private server was discovered she CHOSE to delete 50,000 e-mails from that server to keep them from being examined by Congressional investigators.

You can't be the Secretary of State and conduct official business through your own secret network so that nobody can check up on you...that isn't the way the system has been set up to work. It was also set up that way so that officials like Lois Lerner wouldn't be able to secretly conduct official business...yet Lerner used private e-mails and fake names for e-mail accounts so that she COULD secretly conduct IRS business and not have what she was doing become public. The fact that this all took place inside of the "Most Transparent Administration in History" is telling. It seems THAT campaign promise was nothing more than hot air.

eulogize.jpg

or most people sensibly realize it's just not that big of a deal. You guys are carrying on like she was e-mailing this stuff to Kim Jong Um.

Yes, you're absolutely right, it's not nearly as bad as her husband selling nuclear weapons secrets to the Chinese for campaign money. Still.... it's pretty bad.

Well, he didn't do that outside of Right Wing Fever Dreams. You do realize China has been a nuclear power since the 1960's, right?

Here's what happened with China. NASA couldn't get its shit together due to decades of chronic underfunding, so the world turned to China to get those satellites you all enjoy so much into space.

You can't be the Secretary of State and conduct official business through your own secret network so that nobody can check up on you...that isn't the way the system has been set up to work.

Colin Powell did that for years. And unlike Hillary, he couldn't even turn over most of his e-mail like why we went to war with a country over a lie, and oddly, no one ever held him accountable. Oddly, the Vice President whose former company made BILLIONS of dollars on the War over a Lie couldn't produce a lot of his e-mails, either.

It was also set up that way so that officials like Lois Lerner wouldn't be able to secretly conduct official business...yet Lerner used private e-mails and fake names for e-mail accounts so that she COULD secretly conduct IRS business and not have what she was doing become public.

Yet, oddly, despite all your accusations, you haven'tr been able to prove anything against Lerner either.

Okay. Here's one. Old-Style is in fact a Lizard-man from Alpha Centauri sent here to pose as a human being. There. I made an accusation. See how easy that was. And since I'm not actually required to prove anything, Lizard-boy, that probably stands, right?

You can't be the Secretary of State and conduct official business through your own secret network so that nobody can check up on you...that isn't the way the system has been set up to work.

Colin Powell did that for years. And unlike Hillary, he couldn't even turn over most of his e-mail like why we went to war with a country over a lie, and oddly, no one ever held him accountable. Oddly, the Vice President whose former company made BILLIONS of dollars on the War over a Lie couldn't produce a lot of his e-mails, either.

It was also set up that way so that officials like Lois Lerner wouldn't be able to secretly conduct official business...yet Lerner used private e-mails and fake names for e-mail accounts so that she COULD secretly conduct IRS business and not have what she was doing become public.

Yet, oddly, despite all your accusations, you haven'tr been able to prove anything against Lerner either.

Okay. Here's one. Old-Style is in fact a Lizard-man from Alpha Centauri sent here to pose as a human being. There. I made an accusation. See how easy that was. And since I'm not actually required to prove anything, Lizard-boy, that probably stands, right?

This attempt by the board's Left Wing Chorus to mitigate what Clinton did by saying others did it before her is laughable! Colin Powell did have a private e-mail account but he did not use that private e-mail account to conduct the vast majority of his State Department electronic communications as Hillary Clinton did. He also didn't hide the fact that he had a private e-mail account...nor did he deliberately erase 50,000 e-mails from that account when he knew that Congress wanted to review them...as Hillary Clinton did.

I know this is tough for you on the Left...but Hillary deliberately broke the law...got found out...and then deliberately destroyed evidence to protect her political future. That isn't even in doubt at this point. It happened.

Do I really have to "prove" that Lois Lerner deliberately used private e-mail accounts, even going so far as using alias's to communicate in secret with people in the Obama Administration? That isn't in doubt at this point either. It happened.

This attempt by the board's Left Wing Chorus to mitigate what Clinton did by saying others did it before her is laughable! Colin Powell did have a private e-mail account but he did not use that private e-mail account to conduct the vast majority of his State Department electronic communications as Hillary Clinton did. He also didn't hide the fact that he had a private e-mail account...nor did he deliberately erase 50,000 e-mails from that account when he knew that Congress wanted to review them...as Hillary Clinton did.

Uh, maybe you need to do some research before you spout off on these kinds of things.

Powell says he doesn't have any of his State emails

Republican Colin Powell Deals a Death Blow to Hillary Clinton Email Scandal

I know this is tough for you on the Left...but Hillary deliberately broke the law...got found out...and then deliberately destroyed evidence to protect her political future. That isn't even in doubt at this point. It happened.

She did the exact same thing Colin Powell, Jeb Bush, and Mitt Romney did. and you were totally fine with them doing it.

Do I really have to "prove" that Lois Lerner deliberately used private e-mail accounts, even going so far as using alias's to communicate in secret with people in the Obama Administration? That isn't in doubt at this point either. It happened.

Do I really have to prove you are a Lizard Man from Alpha Centauri? You deliberately stole the skin from a human being and are impersonating him. This isn't in doubt at this point either. It happened.

v-alien-(custom).jpg

Uh, maybe you need to do some research before you spout off on these kinds of things.

Powell says he doesn't have any of his State emails

Republican Colin Powell Deals a Death Blow to Hillary Clinton Email Scandal

She did the exact same thing Colin Powell, Jeb Bush, and Mitt Romney did. and you were totally fine with them doing it.

Do I really have to prove you are a Lizard Man from Alpha Centauri? You deliberately stole the skin from a human being and are impersonating him. This isn't in doubt at this point either. It happened.

v-alien-(custom).jpg

"The State Department’s policy on personal email accounts dates back to 2005, the year Powell left the administration."

That's from YOUR cite, Joey!

“When I entered the State Department I found an antiquated system that had to be modernized and modernized quickly,” he said. “I started using in order to get everybody to use it, so we could be a 21st-century institution and not a 19th-century [one]. But I retained none of those emails, and we are working with the State Department to see if there’s anything else they want to discuss with me about those emails.”
The emails he sent were all unclassified, mostly “benign,” he said, and probably not important even if they can be recovered."

So is that!

As I said stated before, Colin Powell had a personal e-mail account but he didn't use that to hide things from Congress nor did he erase 50,000 e-mails because he didn't want people to see them...nor did he use that account to send classified information! The fact that he doesn't have those e-mails TEN YEARS LATER...is hardly a "smoking gun" to prove that he did the same thing as Hillary Clinton! Do you have e-mails from ten years ago? From five? Your contention that Hillary did the same thing as others is laughable. She deliberately set up a private e-mail system outside of the official State Department system in order to keep how she conducted her business at State secret from the Congress. That's illegal. She also used that private e-mail system to pass secret information to others. That's illegal as well. She also deliberately destroyed evidence that she knew Congressional investigators would want. That's also illegal.

Completely irrelevant to the point I was making, Lizard Man,

Point was, Powell used a private server to do government business AND he couldn't produce all the e-mails from his time as Secretary of State... you know, when he went up in front of the UN and LIED about Saddam having weapons, totally soiling his honor.

Very clever. That's the mantra, isn't it? No emails "marked classified" were on Hillary's private server. Well no shit, because as anyone that has dealt with classified documents can tell you, they are never marked CLASSIFIED. They are marked Proprietary, Confidential, Secret, Top Secret or UNCLASSIFIED. So that's the ridiculous little game of words she is playing. There were no emails marked CLASSIFIED but there were many emails marked TOP SECRET and above. That should be game over, but with the Obama administration, the useless Liberal media, and a complicit Attorney General it's anyone's guess what will happen to her.
that's a lie....and you know it.

nothing was marked secret or top secret, or sensitive etc, nothing was marked with any of those classified standings...
She was REQUIRED by her Position to CLASSIFY material. Are you admitting she was to STUPID and IGNORANT to do the Job she was given?

Completely irrelevant to the point I was making, Lizard Man,

Point was, Powell used a private server to do government business AND he couldn't produce all the e-mails from his time as Secretary of State... you know, when he went up in front of the UN and LIED about Saddam having weapons, totally soiling his honor.

Your own cite stated that the law requiring e-mails to be saved wasn't put into place until the year that Powell left office, Idiot Child! Can you produce all your e-mails from 10 years ago? Yet somehow you think it exonerates Hillary Clinton because Colin Powell can't produce his? That's stupid even for you!

Powell didn't erase 50,000 e-mails because he didn't want the public to see what he did as Secretary of State....that was Hillary Clinton! Powell didn't hide his private e-mail account. Powell didn't send secret information over his private e-mail account. Once again...that was Hillary Clinton! She operated on a private server because she didn't want the American people to know how she does business. She erased those 50,000 e-mails because she got caught doing it.

Your own cite stated that the law requiring e-mails to be saved wasn't put into place until the year that Powell left office, Idiot Child! Can you produce all your e-mails from 10 years ago? Yet somehow you think it exonerates Hillary Clinton because Colin Powell can't produce his? That's stupid even for you!

So what you are saying is that it's ONLY a big deal when Hillary did it, right Lizard Man? Thank you for admiting this is a partisan witch hunt with no substance.

Powell didn't erase 50,000 e-mails because he didn't want the public to see what he did as Secretary of State....that was Hillary Clinton!

No, he erased thousands of e-mails because he was complicate in a WAR CRIME.

Democrat: GOP showing 'double standard' in demand for Clinton emails

So why is it OK that Colin Powell, you know, in launching a war in Iraq, to not have a single available email, it’s OK for that, but Hillary Clinton, you know, she turns over 30,000 of them and you know that’s not enough, we want more information?” he asked.

“It’s just a double standard,” he added. “It’s very glaring.”

So what you are saying is that it's ONLY a big deal when Hillary did it, right Lizard Man? Thank you for admiting this is a partisan witch hunt with no substance.

Powell didn't erase 50,000 e-mails because he didn't want the public to see what he did as Secretary of State....that was Hillary Clinton!

No, he erased thousands of e-mails because he was complicate in a WAR CRIME.

Democrat: GOP showing 'double standard' in demand for Clinton emails

So why is it OK that Colin Powell, you know, in launching a war in Iraq, to not have a single available email, it’s OK for that, but Hillary Clinton, you know, she turns over 30,000 of them and you know that’s not enough, we want more information?” he asked.

“It’s just a double standard,” he added. “It’s very glaring.”

LOL...the only problem with THAT cite, Joey is it came WAY back before Hillary's deleted e-mails slowly started leaking out from the State Department...before we began to see that she was indeed conducting top secret business on those personal servers. Stephen Lynch...the Democrat you quote...now looks like a world class ass because it's now obvious that Clinton was breaking multiple laws, that her servers were not secure and that her "IT team" was so incompetent that they couldn't even securely delete files let alone protect them from hackers!

As for Colin Powell being complicate in a "WAR CRIME"? How so? As the Downing Street Memos clearly pointed out when they were leaked...both the Bush Administration and the British Government were extremely worried about Iraq using WMD's if that country was invaded.

The bottom line is this...you are trying to smear Colin Powell in order to protect Hillary Clinton...and failing miserably! That was what Stephen Lynch was doing last August as well. You'll note that he's not claiming the GOP is conducting a witch hunt NOW when they ask for Hillary's e-mails! Nobody is trying to get that dog to hunt because it's become obvious that Clinton deliberately broke the law numerous times and then did her best to cover up what she'd done.

Forum List

Back