Hillary's own lawyer admits she committed a crime - no longer eligible to be President?

That is exactly why the FBI is investigating the far right openly.

I guess if you'd like to equate Hillary with domestic terrorists I'm OK with that.

:biggrin:
Like the KKK, the far right militias, the skin heads, and the aryans? Are like Hillary? Fueri, they are investigating you.

Your comparison, not mine.

Now they're investigating me because of something you said. Goes right along with the supposition that they're investigating her because of something republicans said.

Lolz....
You get it! Good on you. Her lawyer did not in fact admit she committed a crime. That is a step for you to cognitive integrity.

That is exactly why the FBI is investigating the far right openly.

I guess if you'd like to equate Hillary with domestic terrorists I'm OK with that.

:biggrin:
Like the KKK, the far right militias, the skin heads, and the aryans? Are like Hillary? Fueri, they are investigating you.

Your comparison, not mine.

Now they're investigating me because of something you said. Goes right along with the supposition that they're investigating her because of something republicans said.

Lolz....
You get it! Good on you. Her lawyer did not in fact admit she committed a crime. That is a step for you to cognitive integrity.

Of course her lawyer never admitted she committed a crime. I never said he did.

Neither did OJs or any other attorney that thinks he/she can get their client off the hook. Their job is to obfuscate, and nobody knows more about that game than Hillary, so I've no doubt that she has one of the best liars in the game.

That does not mean, however, that he didn't issue clear statement on the status of the data, cause he did. He had no choice on that, as that was the easily verifiable status.

Now I suppose figuring out how to wiggle out of the rules is why she's paying him all that money; and determining if she did break the rules and/or lie about it, is something that has enough merit for the FBI to investigate.

If this was so clear cut there wouldn't be an FBI investigation. They'd point at the law that exonerated her and the FBI would have moved on. Not what happened here at all. The preliminary inquiry, you know where they decide if something is just poppycock or merits further investigation, has seemingly been expanded.

But what are you even doing here? the FBI is comin for ya. Run! Lol.

"Of course her lawyer never admitted she committed a crime. I never said he did." That is exactly the point. The OP fails. Everything else you write has no bearing on anything.

Clinton could be a mas murderer. That wouldn't disqualify her from being President, other that that effect which the same would have to discourage the public from voting for her.

"Of course her lawyer never admitted she committed a crime. I never said he did." That is exactly the point. The OP fails. Everything else you write has no bearing on anything.

I'm not the op, BTW. I was responding to another poster that seemed to think it was only her personal e-mails that she deleted when you chimed in.

All you've managed to do so far is equate Hillary with domestic terrorists as valid targets for FBI investigations and attempt to run away from discussing the relevant laws and actions by Hillary and the FBI that pertain to this situation when it became clear that they weren't going to support your agenda.

You can make any point you'd like but it would be nice if you'd support it if you want to be taken seriously, as opposed to flinging poo at the wall and proclaiming it chocolate pudding.

Not that I don't like pudding mind you.....

Fueri, all you have done is bumbled and crumbled.

Her lawyer did not admit she committed a crime. Your points do not rectify that.

Fueri, all you have done is bumbled and crumbled.

Her lawyer did not admit she committed a crime. Your points do not rectify that.

from now on maybe you can go through each thread and declare them fit or unfit to comment on so people know whether or not they should comment.

Again, and I'm typing real slow so even your thick head can absorb it. I never said anything about what her lawyer said or did not say when your obtuseness decided to comment.

I made a comment on what she'd deleted in response to another poster when you decided to chime in.

you have no point regarding the topics you and I were discussing. never did. the only one that doesn't seem to realize it is you.

My points, before you showed up and thereafter were with regard to the mechanics of the situation. when that wasn't going your way you decided to say "B-B-B-But the OP Title makes no sense!" and declare victory, "the rest of the discussion is therefore invalidated, cause I say so."

absurd, juvenile baloney, but if you'd like to think otherwise so you can go back to playing with your Hillary and Obama action figures it's fine with me.

Hillary's attorney, David Kendall, is quoted here about the server Hillary had used to store and process all her emails, saying: "no emails ... reside on the server or on any backup systems associated with the server."

In other words, the server has been wiped clean, with all emails that were on it, permanently deleted.

That's an interesting statement, coming from a lawyer.

Hillary has said that she decided for us, which emails she would allow us to see. She printed those out on paper, and then erased all the emails she thought we should not see. Her excuse was that she had decided they were not "work related". Now her lawyer says she erased ALL the emails on the server, apparently after preserving non-machine-searchable copies of some of them on paper.

Have a look at US Code, Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 101, Section 2071. It's a Federal law governing such things.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away
any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of
any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

Note that this applies to "any record" held by a public official, not just the ones the person decides it's OK for us to see, or wants to withhold because an email is "personal".

In other words, with her legal representative stating that she destroyed the records she possessed and had decided not to allow us to see, she is now disqualified from holding any office. Including President. Barred by Federal law.

From her lawyer's mouth.

The big question: Will she obey this law???

------------------------------------------------------

Gowdy: Clinton wiped email server clean, deleted all emails

Clinton wiped email server clean, deleted all emails

Associated Press
By MATTHEW DALY
45 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton wiped her email server "clean," permanently deleting all emails from it, the Republican chairman of a House committee investigating the 2012 Benghazi attacks said Friday.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said the former secretary of state has failed to produce a single new document in recent weeks and has refused to relinquish her server to a third party for an independent review, as Gowdy has requested.

Clinton's attorney, David Kendall, said Gowdy was looking in the wrong place.

In a six-page letter released late Friday, Kendall said Clinton had turned over to the State Department all work-related emails sent or received during her tenure as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013
"The Department of State is therefore in possession of all Secretary Clinton's work-related emails from the (personal email) account," Kendall wrote.

Kendall also said it would be pointless for Clinton to turn over her server, even if legally authorized, since "no emails ... reside on the server or on any backup systems associated with the server."
MAN OH MAN are you wayyyyyyyyyyyyy behind on this....

the emails, ALL OF THEM, including her personal emails that she simply deleted, were copied off of the server....and put on storage discs....which the FBI received, along with the server itself....back in August...or there abouts.

Fueri argue, "you have no point regarding the topics you and I were discussing. never did. the only one that doesn't seem to realize it is you."

You are the one who does not realize that I did. Tough.

she didn't wipe her server, she simply deleted emails that were personal, but they still reside on the server which the FBI has had for months.... and no smoking guns in those private emails have been found, as of yet....

all of that garbage by trey gowdy back in March that you posted ended up being right wing lies, regurgitated over and over and over and over again....just like you are doing now, by repasting very old articles that have been DISPROVEN.

Hillary’s IT Company Says Email Server Was Not ‘Wiped’ Clean

Tech company: No indication that Clinton’s e-mail server was ‘wiped’

We are WELL PAST the question of IF Hillary has committed any crimes, as the list is extremely LONG. The FBI continues to work on the case while 'Team Hillary' continues to scheme, pull in political favors, exert political pressure, etc in an attempt to make this all go away.

Hillary's lawyer should also be worried about his own criminal activity...such as having NO TS/SCI Security Clearance yet had in his possession a memory stick with Hillary E-mails that contained classified information.

Hillary's attorney, David Kendall, is quoted here about the server Hillary had used to store and process all her emails, saying: "no emails ... reside on the server or on any backup systems associated with the server."

In other words, the server has been wiped clean, with all emails that were on it, permanently deleted.

That's an interesting statement, coming from a lawyer.

Hillary has said that she decided for us, which emails she would allow us to see. She printed those out on paper, and then erased all the emails she thought we should not see. Her excuse was that she had decided they were not "work related". Now her lawyer says she erased ALL the emails on the server, apparently after preserving non-machine-searchable copies of some of them on paper.

Have a look at US Code, Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 101, Section 2071. It's a Federal law governing such things.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away
any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of
any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

Note that this applies to "any record" held by a public official, not just the ones the person decides it's OK for us to see, or wants to withhold because an email is "personal".

In other words, with her legal representative stating that she destroyed the records she possessed and had decided not to allow us to see, she is now disqualified from holding any office. Including President. Barred by Federal law.

From her lawyer's mouth.

The big question: Will she obey this law???

------------------------------------------------------

Gowdy: Clinton wiped email server clean, deleted all emails

Clinton wiped email server clean, deleted all emails

Associated Press
By MATTHEW DALY
45 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton wiped her email server "clean," permanently deleting all emails from it, the Republican chairman of a House committee investigating the 2012 Benghazi attacks said Friday.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said the former secretary of state has failed to produce a single new document in recent weeks and has refused to relinquish her server to a third party for an independent review, as Gowdy has requested.

Clinton's attorney, David Kendall, said Gowdy was looking in the wrong place.

In a six-page letter released late Friday, Kendall said Clinton had turned over to the State Department all work-related emails sent or received during her tenure as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

"The Department of State is therefore in possession of all Secretary Clinton's work-related emails from the (personal email) account," Kendall wrote.

Kendall also said it would be pointless for Clinton to turn over her server, even if legally authorized, since "no emails ... reside on the server or on any backup systems associated with the server."

"""In other words, with her legal representative stating that she destroyed the records she possessed and had decided not to allow us to see, she is now disqualified from holding any office. Including President. Barred by Federal law.'''

You don't have to be a first year law student to know she would have to first be charged in a court of law, tried and convicted. DId you even go to high school?

The filthy far right reactionaries simply do not understand the law and how it works.

Forum List

Back