Hillary's lying and obvious brain injury should disqualify her.

People, this is who the scum of the earth (dimocrap filth) look up to, protect, defend, idolize and worship.

Even the scrunts that call themselves 'women' do.... Some defender of 'womens rights' huh?

Sally Miller Perdue, a former Arkansas beauty queen who had a series of sexual encounters with Clinton (SPOTLIGHT, February 7,1994) says:
"I still have this picture of him, wearing my black nightgown, playing the sax badly, this guy, tiptoeing across the park and getting caught on the fence."
Only the London Sunday Telegraph reported Ms. Perdue's story and the physical threats made against her by Clinton associates. One of them was that they would break her "pretty little legs."

xzercher.gif
Stewardess Christy Zercher told STAR tabloid April 1998 and the Washington Post that Clinton fondled her breasts for 40 minutes (in the presence of a sleeping Hillary) and exposed himself to her. Clinton also bear-hugged her from behind, grabbed her breast and asked: 'How's that?' He stood in the plane's bathroom with his pants unzipped and invited her to 'come on in and shut the door.' He simulated oral sex every time he was brought tea with honey for a sore throat -- by stirring it with his little finger, then moving his finger suggestively in and out of his mouth and saying: 'Um, um, good.' Clinton barraged her with graphic sex talk including tales of a 'really close' friend who liked sex with barnyard animals and was being divorced by his wife. She said he asked her: 'How are you going to compete with that?'

The Washington Post reported that Bruce Lindsey threatened Zercher and her apartment was broken into and artifacts related to Clinton removed. There is a video that Rush Limbaugh used to show of Clinton putting his hands on a stewardess' legs and then abruptly withdrawing them when he noticed the camera. In a 25 April 1995 article by the National Enquirer entitled "Clinton's Mile-High Club" by Michael Hanrahan, several of the 6 hand-picked stewardesses of Clinton's 1992 campaign plane complained that he groped them and constantly made sexual remarks and suggestions to them.
xwilley.jpg
Kathleen Willey had her cat killed, tires punctured, and threats made on her children by Clinton associates when she was preparing to testify in the Jones case that Clinton had groped her in the most sordid way in the Oval Office. Clinton put his hands on her breasts and middle pelvic area and placed her hand on his deformed penis. Willey testified at the Steele trial that Clinton had "forcefully attacked" her, that "his hands were all over me. His hands were up my dress." When discussing this with Monica, Clinton was outraged, not that he was accused of sexually assaulting a woman or that it was out of character, but that people would believe he would assault such a "small-breasted woman." The 60 Minutes interview left off the point that the only reason Clinton, whose face was purple, stopped assaulting her was that someone had entered the Oval Office. Clinton otherwise would have raped her and then given her a job to quiet her. He had her right where he wanted her. The proof of the desperate position she was in is that she didn't even compose herself - she took the opportunity to run in a completely disheveled state.

New revelations are that Clinton groped women's breasts at his wedding, had thirty affairs across the state of Arkansas during his 1978 run for Attorney General, and hit up 50 former lovers in 1992 for campaign contributions.

xmonica.jpg
For a year we had been led to believe that Monica came on to Bill first by flipping her thong underwear. Now the truth comes out - first Bill said "I like your dress. I would like to see what is under it." The definition of a dirty old man. In the Tripp tapes Monica says she fears for her life on account of Clinton. She says she believed he used drugs. She also retells the crude racist and anti-Semitic jokes Clinton had told her. Monica told Tripp that Clinton would reschedule their meetings when his herpes flared up - but recent scientific reports are that herpes simplex II can be transmitted even if there are no flare ups. One point overlooked in the tapes is that Clinton hurt Lewinsky in their sexual encounters - he is a sadist.

On July 6, 1997, young Mary Mahoney, a former White House intern, who was about to go public with sexual assault/rape charges against Bill Clinton, was shot to death in a professional hit at the Georgetown Starbucks coffee shop. She took 5 shots including a shot to the back of the head, execution style. Later as a message to Monica, Bill Clinton gave Lewinsky a Starbucks coffee mug.

CLINTON RAPES - "A COLD BASTARD"
When Monica asked Bill to settle the Jones suit, he said, "You don't understand, I can't. There are hundreds of them."

Women cannot sue for consensual sex.

The only possible meaning of Clinton's words is - Bill Clinton sexually assaulted and\or raped hundreds of women.
broaddrick.jpg
Clinton raped Jane Doe No 5, Juanita Broaddrick of the Paula Jones suit. This is the letter that Jones lawyers submitted detailing the event. On April 25, 1978, Clinton invited himself to her Little Rock (Camelot) hotel room, allegedly to discuss her nursing home business. There was another woman at that hotel that day, a nurse and friend of Jane Doe No 5, Norma Rogers-Kelsay, who says she iced her friend's face immediately after Clinton raped and beat her. In a telephone interview with NBC News aired March 28, 1998, Kelsay said Juanita was 'distraught' and in 'quite bad shape,' her 'lips were swollen, at least double in size.' She told me they had 'intercourse against her will.'" Kelsay told Foxnews on 2/2/99 - "(Broaddrick) was hysterical - her lip was blue and bleeding and her hose were severely torn in the crotch area..." NBC's Lisa Myers reported (3/98) that Broaddrick, now 54, recently denied under oath that such an assault occurred. But Jone's lawyers claim she had told their investigator that she had suffered a quote 'horrible thing' at the hand of Clinton, and did not want to relive it. "You know, it was just a horrible, horrible thing for me, and I wouldn't relive it for anything." She told them it had 'turned her life upside down.' And NBC News has talked to four other people from Arkansas who say Broaddrick told them of such an assault years ago.

Broaddrick, who calls Clinton "a cold bastard", told the NY Post - "If my husband had his way at the time he would have killed him." "If as governor of Arkansas he had not been so well-protected, I shudder to think what my husband would have done or what would have happened."

After very brief small talk, Mr. Clinton … got her onto the bed, held her down forcibly and bit her lips. The sexual entry itself was not without some pain, she recalls, because of her stiffness and resistance.

The Wall Street Journal reported:

When it was over, she says, he looked down at her and said not to worry, he was sterile -- he had had mumps when he was a child. Broaddrick told the paper: "As though that was the thing on my mind - I wasn't thinking about the pregnancy, or about anything, I felt paralysed and started to cry."

Broaddrick said that as Clinton started to leave he told her to put ice on her swollen lips.

She went on: "This is the part that always stays in my mind - the way he put on his sunglasses.

"Then he looked at me and said 'You better put some ice on that' and then he left."

She was found on the bed by a friend, Norma Rogers. Some details - Clinton tore her skirt also, Clinton raped her twice in a 15 minute span, and Clinton almost severed her lip in half he bit it so hard. Three weeks after the rape Broaddrick went with her husband to a Clinton fundraiser. She says it was her husband's (Hickey) idea and that since she was in denial and wanted her life back to normal, not to mention that she hadn't told her 1st husband, she went but became physically sick after 15 minutes and left. Broaddrick was also appointed to a Nursing Home Administrator's Board, but she says she had agreed to be on the board before she knew it was a governor-appointed position. She got an official letter of commendation concerning her nursing home from Clinton with a handwritten note - "I admire you very much." Those intimate words are very hard to explain unless Broaddrick's story is true.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Period.

First on the agenda is the public school system, the indoctrination has to stop

I respectfully disagree.

First on the agenda needs to be the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media.

They enable it ALL.

You go after one thing or the other and all you're doing is chopping off one of the branches of the weed, leaving behind the roots. It will surely re-grow. Maybe even with more vigor than before.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM needs to be brought to heel while still respecting the 1st Amendment.

We need to let people know that they are nothing more than the propaganda arm for the scum of the earth dimocrap party.

ALL of them. Even (especially) Hollywood.

Did you watch the Oscars? I didn't but I heard and read about them. Disgusting human beings.

Take down the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and everything else falls into line.

Media Shield Laws, and Immunity Laws need to be looked at -- Badly
My team medic suggested we take every Democrat out in the street and shoot em. At the time it seemed a bit extreme.

Bottom line

Dems---------------please run hillary. there is an unlimited amount of negative material out there about her and bubba. the RNC ad makers will have a field day.

or, you could run the fake indian, or plugs biden. :wink:

My team medic suggested we take every Democrat out in the street and shoot em. At the time it seemed a bit extreme.

What Team?

A-255 here.

Have we had this conversation before?
Yeah.
I was on ODA 521 5th SFGrp at Ft Campbell

Sorry. At my age, give me a coffee break and you have to re-train me :)
Back in the 80's and 90's that was the designation.
They change the numbering system like socks.
Operational Detachment Alpha 521 which is a mounted team in first Batt. 525 was the scuba team. 523 was a ruck team. 524 was HALO if I remember correctly. It's been 20 years since I retired. Today my team would be 5121.

Bottom line

Dems---------------please run hillary. there is an unlimited amount of negative material out there about her and bubba. the RNC ad makers will have a field day.

Oh but Hillary's more fun. Lizzy Cheekbones didn't take sniper fire like Hillary did.

Bottom line

Oh but Hillary's more fun. Lizzy Cheekbones didn't take sniper fire like Hillary did.
I hear it's so cold she claimed to be an Eskimo.

I fully realize with the president taking the power he has today that most people don't realize it is Congress that regulates business. But here, let us set the history straight, instead of opinion. As you see the folly in what you read and see in the following don't feel bad. It isn't surprising that once again the outcome is exactly the opposite of the liberals stated intent.

Guy, at the time this happened, Republicans controlled both houses of Congress. So you really don't have an excuse here. Just because you can take some tape of the scary gay man and take it out context, the point is-

Bush's Presidency- Bush's Recession - Bush's Fault.

First on the agenda is the public school system, the indoctrination has to stop

I respectfully disagree.

First on the agenda needs to be the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media.

They enable it ALL.

You go after one thing or the other and all you're doing is chopping off one of the branches of the weed, leaving behind the roots. It will surely re-grow. Maybe even with more vigor than before.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM needs to be brought to heel while still respecting the 1st Amendment.

We need to let people know that they are nothing more than the propaganda arm for the scum of the earth dimocrap party.

ALL of them. Even (especially) Hollywood.

Did you watch the Oscars? I didn't but I heard and read about them. Disgusting human beings.

Take down the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and everything else falls into line.

Media Shield Laws, and Immunity Laws need to be looked at -- Badly
At the time being the operational qualifier.

It's OUR business when the scumbag rapes a woman -- Juanita Broaddrick.

You mean the rape she told nobody about at the time and denied happened in a filing to the court?

It's our business when he compromises himself by porking a young Intern -- We have the right to know about that -- In case you're too stupid to understand (you are) shit like that can leave a President (or anybody else) open to Blackmail. It's the oldest Espionage Trick in the Book.

You really honestly think that anyone could have "blackmailed" Clinton by claiming he was a womanizer? That's like someone trying to blackmail you by saying they'll expose you have anger management issues.

It's our business when he sexually assaults a woman (Kathleen Willey) IN THE WHITE HOUSE as she begs him for a job because her husband is despondent and -- OOPS!!! KILLED HIMSELF AT THE VERY MOMENT THE SCUMBAG MOTHERFUCKER WAS FONDLING HER!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be the same Kathleen Willey who Charles Ray called a Liar, right.

Fuck you. You're just an apologist scumbag. Just like every other dimocrap scumbag on this Board.

None of you are worth a fuck. None of you approach even the slightest hint of being reasonable people.

This is the anger management thing I was mentioning earlier.

When Clinton was President, my salary increased, my property values increased and my life was generally pretty good. I didn't appreciate it at the time, but it was.

When Bush was president, the economy sucked.

Frankly, maybe if bush got sucked by an intern, it might have improved his outlook.

Yes, it would be nice if everyone could own a home, but they can't. Bush warned about it, but Barney Frank said the housing market was fine. A democrat.

except Bush said nothing of the sort. DId you listen to the video. Bush thought it was just awesome poor people were buying houses with sub-prime mortgages.
You bought on a bubble created by the democrats, boo hoo for you. The prices after the bubble went where they would have been without the bubble created by democrats. And if you look they are even higher then nominal.

Your bubble is all on Bush's watch. Between 2002 and 2008.

Are you ever going to hold BUsh accountable for ANYTHING he did as President? Or are you just going to pretend 2001-2009 was a temporal anomoly

Tell me what Bush did, to cause the bubble, and I will hold him accountable.

He didn't regulate the banks.

I fully realize with the president taking the power he has today that most people don't realize it is Congress that regulates business. But here, let us set the history straight, instead of opinion. As you see the folly in what you read and see in the following don't feel bad. It isn't surprising that once again the outcome is exactly the opposite of the liberals stated intent.

Setting the Record Straight: Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform
The Washington Times Fails To Research The Administration's Efforts To Reform Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac

Today, the Washington Times incorrectly accused the White House of ignoring warnings of trouble ahead for government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) and neglecting to "adopt any reform until this summer," when it was too late. "Neither the White House nor Congress heeded the warnings, Fannie and Freddie retained strong bipartisan support during the 1990s and early part of this decade." (Editorial, "Hear, See And Speak No Evil About Fannie And Freddie," The Washington Times, 10/9/08)

Over the past six years, the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of failure to reform GSEs but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties. In fact, it was Congress that flatly rejected President Bush's call more than five years ago to reform the GSEs. Over the years, the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems with the GSEs.

• April: The Administration's FY02 budget declares that the size of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is "a potential problem," because "financial trouble of a large GSE could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting Federally insured entities and economic activity." (2002 Budget Analytic Perspectives, pg. 142)

• May: The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) calls for the disclosure and corporate governance principles contained in the President's 10-point plan for corporate responsibility to apply to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. (OMB Prompt Letter to OFHEO, 5/29/02)

• February: The Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO) releases a report explaining that unexpected problems at a GSE could immediately spread into financial sectors beyond the housing market.

• September: Then-Treasury Secretary John Snow testifies before the House Financial Services Committee to recommend that Congress enact "legislation to create a new Federal agency to regulate and supervise the financial activities of our housing-related government sponsored enterprises" and set prudent and appropriate minimum capital adequacy requirements.

• September: Then-House Financial Services Committee Ranking Member Barney Frank (D-MA) strongly disagrees with the Administration's assessment, saying "these two entities – Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – are not facing any kind of financial crisis … The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." (Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," The New York Times, 9/11/03)

• October: Senator Thomas Carper (D-DE) refuses to acknowledge any necessity for GSE reforms, saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." (Sen. Carper, Hearing of Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, 10/16/03)

• November: Then-Council of the Economic Advisers (CEA) Chairman Greg Mankiw explains that any "legislation to reform GSE regulation should empower the new regulator with sufficient strength and credibility to reduce systemic risk." To reduce the potential for systemic instability, the regulator would have "broad authority to set both risk-based and minimum capital standards" and "receivership powers necessary to wind down the affairs of a troubled GSE." (N. Gregory Mankiw, Remarks At The Conference Of State Bank Supervisors State Banking Summit And Leadership, 11/6/03)

• February: The President's FY05 Budget again highlights the risk posed by the explosive growth of the GSEs and their low levels of required capital and calls for creation of a new, world-class regulator: "The Administration has determined that the safety and soundness regulators of the housing GSEs lack sufficient power and stature to meet their responsibilities, and therefore … should be replaced with a new strengthened regulator." (2005 Budget Analytic Perspectives, pg. 83)

• February: Then-CEA Chairman Mankiw cautions Congress to "not take [the financial market's] strength for granted." Again, the call from the Administration was to reduce this risk by "ensuring that the housing GSEs are overseen by an effective regulator." (N. Gregory Mankiw, Op-Ed, "Keeping Fannie And Freddie's House In Order," Financial Times, 2/24/04)

• April: Rep. Frank ignores the warnings, accusing the Administration of creating an "artificial issue." At a speech to the Mortgage Bankers Association conference, Rep. Frank said "people tend to pay their mortgages. I don't think we are in any remote danger here. This focus on receivership, I think, is intended to create fears that aren't there." ("Frank: GSE Failure A Phony Issue," American Banker, 4/21/04)

• June: Then-Treasury Deputy Secretary Samuel Bodman spotlights the risk posed by the GSEs and calls for reform, saying "We do not have a world-class system of supervision of the housing government sponsored enterprises (GSEs), even though the importance of the housing financial system that the GSEs serve demands the best in supervision to ensure the long-term vitality of that system. Therefore, the Administration has called for a new, first class, regulatory supervisor for the three housing GSEs: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Home Loan Banking System." (Samuel Bodman, House Financial Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations Testimony, 6/16/04)

• April: Then-Secretary Snow repeats his call for GSE reform, saying "Events that have transpired since I testified before this Committee in 2003 reinforce concerns over the systemic risks posed by the GSEs and further highlight the need for real GSE reform to ensure that our housing finance system remains a strong and vibrant source of funding for expanding homeownership opportunities in America … Half-measures will only exacerbate the risks to our financial system." (Secretary John W. Snow, "Testimony Before The U.S. House Financial Services Committee," 4/13/05)

• July: Then-Minority Leader Harry Reid rejects legislation reforming GSEs, "while I favor improving oversight by our federal housing regulators to ensure safety and soundness, we cannot pass legislation that could limit Americans from owning homes and potentially harm our economy in the process." ("Dems Rip New Fannie Mae Regulatory Measure," United Press International, 7/28/05)

• August: President Bush emphatically calls on Congress to pass a reform package for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, saying "first things first when it comes to those two institutions. Congress needs to get them reformed, get them streamlined, get them focused, and then I will consider other options." (President George W. Bush, Press Conference, the White House, 8/9/07)

• August: Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Chairman Christopher Dodd ignores the President's warnings and calls on him to "immediately reconsider his ill-advised" position. (Eric Dash, "Fannie Mae's Offer To Help Ease Credit Squeeze Is Rejected, As Critics Complain Of Opportunism," The New York Times, 8/11/07)

• December: President Bush again warns Congress of the need to pass legislation reforming GSEs, saying "These institutions provide liquidity in the mortgage market that benefits millions of homeowners, and it is vital they operate safely and operate soundly. So I've called on Congress to pass legislation that strengthens independent regulation of the GSEs – and ensures they focus on their important housing mission. The GSE reform bill passed by the House earlier this year is a good start. But the Senate has not acted. And the United States Senate needs to pass this legislation soon." (President George W. Bush, Discusses Housing, the White House, 12/6/07)

• February: Assistant Treasury Secretary David Nason reiterates the urgency of reforms, saying "A new regulatory structure for the housing GSEs is essential if these entities are to continue to perform their public mission successfully." (David Nason, Testimony On Reforming GSE Regulation, Senate Committee On Banking, Housing And Urban Affairs, 2/7/08)

• March: President Bush calls on Congress to take action and "move forward with reforms on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. They need to continue to modernize the FHA, as well as allow State housing agencies to issue tax-free bonds to homeowners to refinance their mortgages." (President George W. Bush, Remarks To The Economic Club Of New York, New York, NY, 3/14/08)

• April: President Bush urges Congress to pass the much needed legislation and "modernize Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. [There are] constructive things Congress can do that will encourage the housing market to correct quickly by … helping people stay in their homes." (President George W. Bush, Meeting With Cabinet, the White House, 4/14/08)

• May: President Bush issues several pleas to Congress to pass legislation reforming Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac before the situation deteriorates further.
    • "Americans are concerned about making their mortgage payments and keeping their homes. Yet Congress has failed to pass legislation I have repeatedly requested to modernize the Federal Housing Administration that will help more families stay in their homes, reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to ensure they focus on their housing mission, and allow state housing agencies to issue tax-free bonds to refinance sub-prime loans." (President George W. Bush, Radio Address, 5/3/08)

• "[T]he government ought to be helping creditworthy people stay in their homes. And one way we can do that – and Congress is making progress on this – is the reform of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. That reform will come with a strong, independent regulator." (President George W. Bush, Meeting With The Secretary Of The Treasury, the White House, 5/19/08)

• "Congress needs to pass legislation to modernize the Federal Housing Administration, reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to ensure they focus on their housing mission, and allow State housing agencies to issue tax-free bonds to refinance subprime loans." (President George W. Bush, Radio Address, 5/31/08)
  • June: As foreclosure rates continued to rise in the first quarter, the President once again asks Congress to take the necessary measures to address this challenge, saying "we need to pass legislation to reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." (President George W. Bush, Remarks At Swearing In Ceremony For Secretary Of Housing And Urban Development, Washington, D.C., 6/6/08)

• July: Congress heeds the President's call for action and passes reform legislation for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as it becomes clear that the institutions are failing.

• September: Democrats in Congress forget their previous objections to GSE reforms, as Senator Doddquestions "why weren't we doing more, why did we wait almost a year before there were any significant steps taken to try to deal with this problem? … I have a lot of questions about where was the administration over the last eight years." (Dawn Kopecki, "Fannie Mae, Freddie 'House Of Cards' Prompts Takeover," Bloomberg, 9/9/08)

This synopsis seems to have left out a very important part....Hagel had a bill to better regulate the GSE's and Freddie Mack spent Millions lobbying primarily the Republican Congressmen and Senators TO KILL the regulation that Senator Hagel put out there. Republicans can blame Barney Franks all they want, but it was the Republicans in charge of the House and Senate and Republicans that were lobbied by Freddie Mac to keep Hagel's bill from being voted on and pulled back....

The Bush administration and Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan were sounding the alarm about the potential threat to the nation's financial health if the fortunes of the two mammoth companies turned sour. They did eventually, when they took on $1 trillion worth of sub-prime mortgages and when their traditional guarantee business deteriorated. Commercial banks regarded Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae as competitors and were anxious to pick up business that would result from scaling back the two companies.
Pushing back, Freddie Mac enlisted prominent conservatives, including Gingrich and former Justice Department official Viet Dinh, paying each $300,000 in 2006, according to internal records.
Gingrich talked and wrote about what he saw as the benefits of the Freddie Mac business model.
Dinh wrote a legal analysis of private property rights that viewed a hypothetical government-enforced sale of Freddie Mac assets as constitutionally suspect.
In 2005, Freddie Mac hired political consultant Frank Luntz, a Washington fixture whose specialty is choosing the right buzz words to achieve a particular goal. The records AP obtained do not cover 2005 and Freddie Mac refuses to confirm that it brought Luntz on board. But four people familiar with events at Freddie Mac at the time confirmed the Luntz hire. All four spoke on condition of anonymity, saying they fear reprisals if their names were revealed. Luntz did not respond to efforts to contact him through his office.
The AP previously described, in October, how Freddie Mac thwarted efforts to bring a tough regulatory bill sponsored by Republican Sens. Chuck Hagel of Nebraska, John Sununu of New Hampshire, Elizabeth Dole of North Carolina and John McCain of Arizona to a full Senate vote.
At a meeting days after Hagel's bill went to the full Senate, Syron and McLoughlin berated the company's in-house lobbyists for failing to keep Hagel's bill corralled in committee, said the four people familiar with events at Freddie Mac at the time.
Freddie Mac shifted into high gear, secretly paying a Republican consulting firm, Washington-based DCI Group, $2 million to kill Hagel's legislation. The covert lobbying campaign targeted Republican senators in 2005-06.
According to the newly obtained records, DCI's deployment was part of a broader campaign that targeted mainly Republicans on Capitol Hill.
The internal Freddie Mac documents show that 17 of the lobbying firms and consultants paid in 2006 were specifically directed to focus on Republicans. Before Mortgage Meltdown Freddie Mac Lobbying Held Federal Regulators at Bay CNS News

The other thing that needs to be mentioned is that the housing boom did NOT Escalate until after the repeal of the Glass Steagall Act, when Gramm Leach Bliley passed in 1999, where both democrats and republicans supported it...only a handful of Democrats said the repeal was a HUGE mistake...all others, supported it....

Forum List

Back