Hillary's Favorite Racist?

More Lies.

Margaret Sanger - Wikiquote

• Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated.
    • Unknown source, attributed by Life Education and Resource Network (LEARN) [20] and by Roger L. Roberson, Jr, The Bible & the Black Man: Breaking the Chains of Prejudice (2007), p. 18.
    • Seems to take words from "a garden of children instead of a disorderly back lot overrun with human weeds" and "we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea" in order to attribute a racial eliminationist position to Sanger.
What she really said:
"Give the women of the poorer classes a chance also to limit and control their families, and it will be found that in very many cases the material is equally good. The difference is that, like plants crowded too close together on poor soil, there is no chance to develop and the whole families are left impoverished in mind and body. Give room for each [to] grow and all may become fine and healthy American citizens.–“A Better Race Through Birth Control” (Nov. 1923)
Aka A better race through extermination

Lol

You know nothing Lumpy Snow...( take off from, "Game of Thrones")

So, where is the absolute truth? ...:dunno:

I have read plenty of articles on this topic and for every ten that say and justify one thing there's ten others that say and justify something different. My personal conclusion is that Sanger was a racist and a heartless, self centered bitch.. I'm tired of reading about her.

I'm giving up in frustration.... :eusa_doh:

I have read plenty of articles on this topic and for every ten that say and justify one thing there's ten others that say and justify something different. My personal conclusion is that Sanger was a racist and a heartless, self centered bitch.. I'm tired of reading about her.

Actually, the ten you read that claim she was a racist are all the same bullshit from life site news and other far right sites.

More Lies.

• Unknown source, attributed by Life Education and Resource Network (LEARN) [20] and by Roger L. Roberson, Jr, The Bible & the Black Man: Breaking the Chains of Prejudice (2007), p. 18.
    • Seems to take words from "a garden of children instead of a disorderly back lot overrun with human weeds" and "we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea" in order to attribute a racial eliminationist position to Sanger.
What she really said:
"Give the women of the poorer classes a chance also to limit and control their families, and it will be found that in very many cases the material is equally good. The difference is that, like plants crowded too close together on poor soil, there is no chance to develop and the whole families are left impoverished in mind and body. Give room for each [to] grow and all may become fine and healthy American citizens.–“A Better Race Through Birth Control” (Nov. 1923)

Lol
If you are too fucking stupid to understand the difference between the real quote and the fake one, that is your problem.

Sorry, your source is unreliable...as well as quite confused.

Except you can't find a credible quote that actually has her calling black people weeds. But don't let that stop you. Also pretend that she didn't have a lot of support in the black community, which realized that birth control was the world's greatest anti-poverty program.

No, sanger hated african americans and wanted them sterilized and aborting.

Except you had no evidence of that.

Sanger also wasn't pro-abortion. She saw Abortion as something to be avoided through birth control.

Margaret Sanger s Views on Abortion Margaret Sanger Papers Project

In Sanger’s opinion, abortion was an evil practice that would become obsolete once birth control was practiced and understood by women and families throughout the world. In 1932, Sanger wrote: “Although abortion may be resorted to in order to save the life of the mother, the practice of it merely for limitation of offspring is dangerous and vicious.” Although she strongly condemned the practice, she felt even more strongly that “it is a woman’s duty and right to have for herself the right to say when she shall and shall not have children.” Women’s right to control their reproduction took precedent over any moral or religious position. Unlike many today, Sanger trusted women to make the best decision for themselves:

"[Slavs, Latin, and Hebrew immigrants are] human weeds ... a deadweight of human waste ... [Blacks, soldiers, and Jews are a] menace to the race." "Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent Multiplication of this bad stock."-- Margaret Sanger, April 1933 Birth Control Review

Why do you INSERT words instead of quoting what she actually said. You take words out of context, insert words that weren't actually said, and then pretend you found something incriminating.

Hey, Joe...

Sanger was into eugenics, and had this thing against the feeble-minded. If Hillary is elected, you might want to seriously consider relocating......

Naw, man, I stopped voting Republican. ON the other hand, you Inbred Cleetuses might have something to worry about.

Not to treat anything you say with seriousness, but Eugenics was at the time a widely accepted science with the knowledge they had at the time.

Being a good liberal, sticking up for your woman. Even if it proves you're kind support evil racist people.

If you guys can't prove Sanger was a racist without doctored pictures and misattributed quotes, you don't have much of an argument.

Now, as a historical figure, Sanger doesn't really fit well into any paradigm. For instance, she was (as I pointed out a few posts ago) anti-abortion, thinking it wouldn't be needed once birth control was perfected and widely available. This turned out to be largely wrong. there will always be women who use abortion as birth control, sadly.

"[Slavs, Latin, and Hebrew immigrants are] human weeds ... a deadweight of human waste ... [Blacks, soldiers, and Jews are a] menace to the race." "Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent Multiplication of this bad stock."-- Margaret Sanger, April 1933 Birth Control Review

Why do you INSERT words instead of quoting what she actually said. You take words out of context, insert words that weren't actually said, and then pretend you found something incriminating.
Those words are not taken out of context, they are made up.

More Lies.

What she really said:

Lol
If you are too fucking stupid to understand the difference between the real quote and the fake one, that is your problem.
If YOU'RE too stupid to understand political distortion that's YOUR problem

Being a good liberal, sticking up for your woman. Even if it proves you're kind support evil racist people.

If you guys can't prove Sanger was a racist without doctored pictures and misattributed quotes, you don't have much of an argument.

Now, as a historical figure, Sanger doesn't really fit well into any paradigm. For instance, she was (as I pointed out a few posts ago) anti-abortion, thinking it wouldn't be needed once birth control was perfected and widely available. This turned out to be largely wrong. there will always be women who use abortion as birth control, sadly.
So you are going around your ass to get to your elbow again? She was evil, and you're sticking up for her proves you are too.

Actually, the ten you read that claim she was a racist are all the same bullshit from life site news and other far right sites.
No, Sanger is a racist, there is no doubt.

So you are going around your ass to get to your elbow again? She was evil, and you're sticking up for her proves you are too.

Duly noted you had nothing to add to the conversation other than to repeat whatever debunked horseshit you've heard on right wing sites.

No, Sanger is a racist, there is no doubt.

And you have the fabricated quotes to prove it.

It would seem that if she were a racist, you'd be able to come up with verifiable quotes to underscore your point. Maybe a few photos that weren't obviously doctored.

Forum List

Back