Hillary's Favorite Racist?

You know nothing Lumpy Snow...( take off from, "Game of Thrones")

So, where is the absolute truth? ...:dunno:

I have read plenty of articles on this topic and for every ten that say and justify one thing there's ten others that say and justify something different. My personal conclusion is that Sanger was a racist and a heartless, self centered bitch.. I'm tired of reading about her.

I'm giving up in frustration.... :eusa_doh:
Actually, the ten you read that claim she was a racist are all the same bullshit from life site news and other far right sites.
No, Sanger is a racist, there is no doubt.
Was a racist. Been dead for nearly fifty years. And, no, she was not. Quite the opposite.

More Lies.

Margaret Sanger - Wikiquote

• Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated.
    • Unknown source, attributed by Life Education and Resource Network (LEARN) [20] and by Roger L. Roberson, Jr, The Bible & the Black Man: Breaking the Chains of Prejudice (2007), p. 18.
    • Seems to take words from "a garden of children instead of a disorderly back lot overrun with human weeds" and "we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea" in order to attribute a racial eliminationist position to Sanger.
What she really said:
"Give the women of the poorer classes a chance also to limit and control their families, and it will be found that in very many cases the material is equally good. The difference is that, like plants crowded too close together on poor soil, there is no chance to develop and the whole families are left impoverished in mind and body. Give room for each [to] grow and all may become fine and healthy American citizens.–“A Better Race Through Birth Control” (Nov. 1923)
Aka A better race through extermination

Lol
If you are too fucking stupid to understand the difference between the real quote and the fake one, that is your problem.
If YOU'RE too stupid to understand political distortion that's YOUR problem
Oh, I understand that you and others wholly distort Sanger's words and actions for political purposes. That is rather obvious.

Being a good liberal, sticking up for your woman. Even if it proves you're kind support evil racist people.

If you guys can't prove Sanger was a racist without doctored pictures and misattributed quotes, you don't have much of an argument.

Now, as a historical figure, Sanger doesn't really fit well into any paradigm. For instance, she was (as I pointed out a few posts ago) anti-abortion, thinking it wouldn't be needed once birth control was perfected and widely available. This turned out to be largely wrong. there will always be women who use abortion as birth control, sadly.
So you are going around your ass to get to your elbow again? She was evil, and you're sticking up for her proves you are too.
Right. Any person working to provide women with equality; with the ability to choose for themselves whether to have children is evil. You think contraception is evil?

And they still claim that the democrat party isn't the party of racists.........

Racism is at the core of the democrat party......

And they still claim that the democrat party isn't the party of racists.........

You repeat that lie again and again and again and only you and the other racist, right wing assholes who post here believe it.

You repeat that lie again and again and again and only you and the other racist, right wing assholes who post here believe it.

No, the lie is that the democrat party stopped being a party of racism....they changed tactics, not beliefs.........

Tell me...are these core groups in the democrat party racist or not?

These groups are openly racist, and are supported by and supporters of, the current democrat party....did I forget any?

La Raza..hispanic racist group (for goodness sake it means "The Race")

The NAACP...except for whites who pretend to be black their policies are racist....

The Congressional Black Caucus

The Nation of Islam...

The New Black Panther Party (obama and eric holder protected them from charges of voter intimidaiton)

the Church formerly run by racist jeremiah wright...

Current racists in the democrat party...

George Takei...asian racist member of the democrat party

al sharpton..black racist
jesse jackson..black racist

bill clinton (also a violent sexual predator): white racist

Dedicated a statue to his good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright, an old school racist democrat,

And awarded this racist democrat and ally of orval faubus the Presidential medal of freedom.....

and had orval faubus, the guy who used the Arkansas national guard to block the 9 black children from attending the white school....an honored position at his inauguration as Governor of Arkansas.........

kept the confederate star on Arkansas flag...

As Governor Bill Clinton Kept Confederate Star On The Arkansas Flag

imagine a Repulican doing either one of those things or having either one of those actual racists as good friends and political mentors...

barak obama ( attended an openly black racist church for 20 years.....see if a Republican could do that and get elected to anything.......was married by the racist pator, and had his kids baptized by the racist pastor)

No, the lie is that the democrat party stopped being a party of racism....they changed tactics, not beliefs.........

These groups are openly racist, and are supported by and supporters of, the current democrat party....did I forget any?

The NAACP...except for whites who pretend to be black their policies are racist....

The Nation of Islam...

The New Black Panther Party (obama and eric holder protected them from charges of voter intimidaiton)

Dedicated a statue to his good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright, an old school racist democrat,

And awarded this racist democrat and ally of orval faubus the Presidential medal of freedom.....

and had orval faubus, the guy who used the Arkansas national guard to block the 9 black children from attending the white school....an honored position at his inauguration as Governor of Arkansas.........

imagine a Repulican doing either one of those things or having either one of those actual racists as good friends and political mentors...

barak obama ( attended an openly black racist church for 20 years.....see if a Republican could do that and get elected to anything.......was married by the racist pator, and had his kids baptized by the racist pastor)
Read all of the shit the first hundred time you posted it. Still shit.

The Nation of Islam...

Let me translate that: I know he is right, since all those groups are rabidly racist in their views...but I am so committed to the democrat party I can't admit it.....

there you go......

The Nation of Islam...

Let me translate that: I know he is right, since all those groups are rabidly racist in their views...but I am so committed to the democrat party I can't admit it.....

there you go......
More bullshit from a racist prick.

The Nation of Islam...

GREAT POST ... :thewave::thewave:

The Nation of Islam...

there you go......

Let me translate: Wow....I have nothing to say because he is right...all of those groups are racists and obama did sit in a racist church for 20 years.....so....I'll just call him the racist...even though I support the racist groups he listed.........

The Nation of Islam...

there you go......

I take it that you're Irish .. :boobies:

there you go......

I think you need to go down to the Hood and explain to folks about how Democrats are all racists and you Republicans have their backs.

Make sure you leave your penis compensation at home, though.

there you go......

I think you need to go down to the Hood and explain to folks about how Democrats are all racists and you Republicans have their backs.

Why don't you go to the Hood and explain all the wonderful things the Democratic Party has done for poor Blacks in the past 7 years?

Wear a cup .. :thup:

there you go......

They are so fully under the influence of the democrats because of decades of lies told about the Republicans it will take a long time before they see the truth....they get indoctrinated in 12 years of democrat controlled education, plus they rely on democrat politicians for their benefits....hard to fight that....

Why don't you go to the Hood and explain all the wonderful things the Democratic Party has done for poor Blacks in the past 7 years?

I wouldn't have to. Obama got 96% of their vote.

That's what I figured, as long as the race cards working and poor Blacks are dependent on welfare, Democrats could care less about them.

They are so fully under the influence of the democrats because of decades of lies told about the Republicans it will take a long time before they see the truth....they get indoctrinated in 12 years of democrat controlled education, plus they rely on democrat politicians for their benefits....hard to fight that....

Uh, guy, I think what indoctrinates them is Reagan talking about Welfare Queens and Bush talking about Willie Horton and Romney talking about the 47%.

And no you've got Trump calling minorities rapists and drug dealers.

But don't worry, they are totally receptive to your wonderful arguments about how the 1% don't have all the wealth yet.

That's what I figured, as long as the race cards working and poor Blacks are dependent on welfare, Democrats could care less about them.

YOu do realize that

1) The Majority of African-Americans DO have jobs.
and
2) THe majority of people on Welfare are White?

If someone is voting against their own economic interest, it's working class whites who keep voting for God, Guns and Gay-bashing, and wonder why their jobs went to China.

YOu do realize that

1) The Majority of African-Americans DO have jobs.
and
2) THe majority of people on Welfare are White?

If someone is voting against their own economic interest, it's working class whites who keep voting for God, Guns and Gay-bashing, and wonder why their jobs went to China.

Yes...nice dodge....what percent of whites are on welfare and what percent of African Americans......that is how you measure it....

Uh, guy, I think what indoctrinates them is Reagan talking about Welfare Queens and Bush talking about Willie Horton and Romney talking about the 47%.

And no you've got Trump calling minorities rapists and drug dealers.

But don't worry, they are totally receptive to your wonderful arguments about how the 1% don't have all the wealth yet.

Actually the Chicago Tribune named the woman a welfare queen not Reagan, and the Willie Horton add was accurate...it was dukakis who had the policy....much like the sanctuary city status that cost that young woman her life this week......

Forum List

Back