Hillary's campaign commercial

http://nypost.com/2016/08/23/new-revelations-show-a-nation-for-sale-under-hillary-clinton/

So I have two thought, which do you prefer?

1. If you donate to tbe Clinton Foundation in the next 5 min....you getvtwo....yes I said two meetings with Hillary!
2.Sunday Sunday Sunday, you can meet with Clinton for only a small 5 million dollar donation!

You are casting pearls before the swine......nothing Hitlery does will ever sway the terminally stupid about what an utter corrupt POS Hitlery is..... and throw in Bill "drop trou" as well.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/23/new-revelations-show-a-nation-for-sale-under-hillary-clinton/

1. If you donate to tbe Clinton Foundation in the next 5 min....you getvtwo....yes I said two meetings with Hillary!
2.Sunday Sunday Sunday, you can meet with Clinton for only a small 5 million dollar donation!

You are casting pearls before the swine......nothing Hitlery does will ever sway the terminally stupid about what an utter corrupt POS Hitlery is..... and throw in Bill "drop trou" as well.

I agree, I.would love to see.those commercials thought!

I agree, I.would love to see.those commercials thought!
I have a great idea for an anti-Hitlery commercial.....picture a snoring old woman cuddled with a sweet young female....the caption reads "3:00 AM, 9/11/12" and her cellphone rings....she looks at the number while not answering and then rolls over so she can "spoon" with her lesbian lover....then have the caption read "Now.... who would you rather have to answer the phone at three in the morning"? This ad was brought to you by "Anyone But Hitlery".

Hitler wasn't even this corrupt in his rise to the Chancellory.

The banking oligarchs that funded Hitler are also funding and backing Hitlery....if that doesn't give you nightmares, nothing will.....

The banking oligarchs that funded Hitler are also funding and backing Hitlery....if that doesn't give you nightmares, nothing will.....

You know this should scare the shit out of people. Gives me nightmares brother knowing damn well who the funding comes from and their history. All of a sudden Coast to Coast becomes a reality show. Sheesh.

We can name them. They are brazen.

New revelations show a nation for sale under Hillary Clinton | New York Post

No freaking guff eh?

You know this should scare the shit out of people. Gives me nightmares brother knowing damn well who the funding comes from and their history. All of a sudden Coast to Coast becomes a reality show. Sheesh.

Listening to Coast to Coast right now.

And they were mainly Jewish too.

Hillary has always been for sale from the beginning of her career. Anything for power, and she would be no different as president.

They were Khazarian Jews...a forgery that the Bible warned about. The Jesuits put fake Jews out in front so that they get the blame. All roads do indeed lead to Rome.

I love love love George. BUT the best shows were with Art. Calling in. East of the Rockies. Art Bell was freaking awesome. I get him now when they are doing "somewhere in time".

I heard Father Malachi when I really needed faith and I swear to death he helped save my soul. That was Art Bell's Coast to Coast.

I love love love George. BUT the best shows were with Art. Calling in. East of the Rockies. Art Bell was freaking awesome. I get him now when they are doing "somewhere in time".

I heard Father Malachi when I really needed faith and I swear to death he helped save my soul. That was Art Bell's Coast to Coast.

John B Wells rocks....his "Caravan To Midnight" internet show is incredible......

You know Steve I've never been big on the Jew conspiracy thing but I am beginning to wonder. All the Ukrainian sponsors of Hillary are Jewish. What I don't understand and it blows my mind is that in the Ukraine they tortured and killed Jews with abandon and yet all the big players now in the Ukraine are Jews. And they back the people who love Bandera. Stepan Bandera.

Who walked with Hitler. I don't get it at all It's Soros x a quizzillion. They are Jews but thy love the Nazis? Seriously what's wrong with this picture?

It's absolutely appalling, but no one cares because she has promised to feed their special interest group as well...

Only the American people can lose. Thankfully she's spending billions and billions in commercials to brainwash them too (money out of politics indeed), while the public schools work for her as well. It's a great injustice if she can get away with it all and for her to become a president would be a joke.

You know Steve I've never been big on the Jew conspiracy thing but I am beginning to wonder. All the Ukrainian sponsors of Hillary are Jewish. What I don't understand and it blows my mind is that in the Ukraine they tortured and killed Jews with abandon and yet all the big players now in the Ukraine are Jews. And they back the people who love Bandera. Stepan Bandera.

Who walked with Hitler. I don't get it at all It's Soros x a quizzillion. They are Jews but thy love the Nazis? Seriously what's wrong with this picture?

I don't get it either, they love Jess Jackson, he hates them....They love democrats, they hate Israel.......Jews are an enigma...I guess if you buy people off, it works.....only thing that makes sense.

Forum List

Back