Hillary...

So now you're openly rooting for the terrorists....

Who would have guessed...

So once again you fail at basic English Comprehension.

Who would have guessed.

I have to assume by "his own people" you mean the terrorist elements the West was supporting and by "put a stop to it" you mean protect the oil reserves. It's the only way your post makes any sense.

Uh, guy, the Libyan People were fighting against Qadaffy. His only supporters were African mercenaries who stopped fighting once the checks stopped clearing.

Once again the irony impaired far left drones make things up as they go along and do not care about actual history!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/happy-...estroyed-libya-we-await-your-next-war/5538659
She is the biggest warmonger in American politics today, exceptions for Little Johnny McCain and dip shit Lindsey Graham.

Amazingly lefties do not know she is a warmonger, because they have been indoctrinated.
Amazingly lefties do not know she is a warmonger, because they have been indoctrinated.

Or maybe they just ignore it, thinking it is now their turn to promote "american exceptionalism". Both sides of the aisle have been indoctrinated really. I would bet you are not affiliated with either party.

Hillary is the only candidate who has threatened to obliterate an entire country, Iran.
OK, if you say so. I'm missing the point.

Or you're making mine.

Some of us can see the obvious and some of us can't...I wonder why.

Hillary: A Vote for Barbarism
Hillary Clinton’s larger abuses of power while in office were her vote to initiate the Iraq War and her role in initiating the war on Libya. These abuses were uses of power. They come with the turf, with the position. They are no better or worse than those of numerous other holders of the office. This doesn’t justify them or make them right. It doesn’t let Hillary off the ethical hook. She is a murderer and war criminal as are many other elected officials. Acting under the rubric of elected office doesn’t absolve anyone of committing crimes. Murder is murder whether done by a solitary person, a lynch mob, a death squad, a dictator or a democratically-elected clique of government officials. The American public should know that a vote for Hillary Clinton makes them complicit in supporting a murderer and approving the likely commission of new murders.

A Vote for Barbarism - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Lew Rockwell??? Why do right wingers persist in publishing lies, lies, and more lies when it comes to Clinton? She's made mistakes and done things that she perhaps regrets, but you idiots never go there. Instead you publish the most obvious of lies, distortions and half-truths.

It implies that you have no real or valid criticisms of her, and you must resort to lies to discredit her.

Who would have guessed.

I have to assume by "his own people" you mean the terrorist elements the West was supporting and by "put a stop to it" you mean protect the oil reserves. It's the only way your post makes any sense.

Uh, guy, the Libyan People were fighting against Qadaffy. His only supporters were African mercenaries who stopped fighting once the checks stopped clearing.

Once again the irony impaired far left drones make things up as they go along and do not care about actual history!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/happy-...estroyed-libya-we-await-your-next-war/5538659

Global Research.ca??? This is an anti-globalist website which once posted an article entitled "North Korea: A Land of Human Achievement, Love and Joy".

I realize you don't live in a rational world Kaz, but this is beyond ridiculous.

Hillary Clinton’s larger abuses of power while in office were her vote to initiate the Iraq War and her role in initiating the war on Libya. These abuses were uses of power. They come with the turf, with the position. They are no better or worse than those of numerous other holders of the office. This doesn’t justify them or make them right. It doesn’t let Hillary off the ethical hook. She is a murderer and war criminal as are many other elected officials. Acting under the rubric of elected office doesn’t absolve anyone of committing crimes. Murder is murder whether done by a solitary person, a lynch mob, a death squad, a dictator or a democratically-elected clique of government officials. The American public should know that a vote for Hillary Clinton makes them complicit in supporting a murderer and approving the likely commission of new murders.

Lew Rockwell??? Why do right wingers persist in publishing lies, lies, and more lies when it comes to Clinton? She's made mistakes and done things that she perhaps regrets, but you idiots never go there. Instead you publish the most obvious of lies, distortions and half-truths.

It implies that you have no real or valid criticisms of her, and you must resort to lies to discredit her.
BS! Hillary and Bill have been sleaze ball cur dogs ever since their stint in Arkansas. Bill is an oversexed womanizer and Hillary is a protective dike. Both of them are murderers. There have been many strange deaths of people that potentially could have caused them immense trouble had they stayed alive a bit longer.

Just ask the Secret Service agents that were assigned to Hillary what a goddamned bitch she is. There will be many groans within the SS if Hillary is elected.

"Let us see. Fifty-six percent of Americans believe Clinton should have been indicted; 67 percent believe she is neither trustworthy nor honest. And 75 percent of Americans think that, under Obama, the nation is headed in the wrong direction"....Pat Buchanan.

IMO if Trump had run a better campaign and not said so many outrageous things, he would be beating the warmongering old hag by double digits.
PENAL CODE CHAPTER 36. BRIBERY AND CORRUPT INFLUENCE

Please outline the lies. Be specific.

Who would have guessed.

Global Research.ca??? This is an anti-globalist website which once posted an article entitled "North Korea: A Land of Human Achievement, Love and Joy".

I realize you don't live in a rational world Kaz, but this is beyond ridiculous.

Why would Sanders endorse a war criminal? Many lefties consider W a war criminal, as do I. How they can't see that Hillary is a leading Neocon and war criminal, can only mean they are blind to the truth when it comes to D politicians.

Sanders endorses War Criminal Clinton for US President; rejects opportunity for true leadership with ‘Emperor’s New Clothes’ OBVIOUS facts of Clinton election fraud, e-mail felonies, Wars of Aggression to embrace, bond, and join the criminals
Bernie Sanders lied to the American public and world-wide victims of US empire by providing a false choice between Left and Right arms of one criminal political body of .01% oligarchs. The only rational, responsible, and legal response for Americans is to demand arrests of such oligarchs rather than vote them into power for ongoing Wars of Aggression and related crimes of empire. This article will explain, document, and prove these claims with Emperor’s New Clothes ease to point to obvious and objective facts anyone can see who cares to look.
Sanders endorses War Criminal Clinton for US President; rejects opportunity for true leadership with ‘Emperor’s New Clothes’ OBVIOUS facts of Clinton election fraud, e-mail felonies, Wars of Aggression to embrace, bond, and join the criminals

It is most ironic and hypocritical...well even stupid, that the D party has nominated a leading Neocon for POTUS. Someone who can be counted on to do the banksters bidding.

I thought D voters dislike Neocons...ops, that only applies to R politicians...CRAZY!!!

Hillary The Neocon
Probably the most objectionable thing I find about Hillary is her reckless promotion of war.

I think she advocated for just about every conflict the U.S. has gotten involved with in the past 30 years, most of which have been unmitigated disasters.

She’s an ardent supporter of arming the so-called moderate Syrian rebels and toppling Bashar Al-Assad.

She’s supported the regime change in Ukraine.

She backed the surge in Afghanistan, which, predictably, accomplished exactly nothing.

She was the deciding factor in pushing Bill to bomb Serbia in the 1990s.

She infamously voted for the 2003 Iraq invasion.

And, of course, she was one of the main pushers of the NATO intervention in Libya that toppled Muammar Gaddafi. After rebels gruesomely executed Gaddafi—they reportedly sodomized him with a bayonet—Hillary said on national TV, “We came, we saw, he died.” It’s sort of a sociopathic spin on “Veni, vidi, vici,” a famous saying from Julius Caesar, the Roman leader, which means “I came, I saw, I conquered.”

These are just some examples off the top of my head. She has apparently learned nothing—or the completely wrong lessons—from this trail of disasters. She’s an unrepentant warmonger. And I think the odds of WWIII breaking out will be much higher under a Hillary presidency.

One nugget from Hillary’s email scandal, known as the Blumenthal Memo, basically disclosed that the real reason NATO wanted to go after Gaddafi was not a desire to bring freedom, democracy and unicorns to the Libyan people, but because NATO feared that Gaddafi would use his vast gold reserves to back a currency that would displace a version of the French franc that is used in Central and Western Africa.

After NATO-backed rebels toppled Gaddafi, plans for the gold-backed currency, along with the gold itself, vanished like a double cheeseburger placed in front of Chris Christie.

Strangely, this damning piece of information from her emails barely gets a peep in the mass media narrative.

Doug Casey on Why Hillary Could Trigger World War III

African mercenaries, as it turns out weren't mercenaries at all, they were migrants working in the oil fields. They were summarily slaughtered by the "rebels" supported by the West.

You are no different than the scum who still defend Bush and his invasion of Iraq. It's sad really, it is no wonder our government continues to get away with it.

This is what we call “humanitarian intervention.” A situation in which we go to war against a foreign nation, based upon lies; in which we support – arm, organize, and lead – a militant rebel army; an army which has been committing atrocities, ethnic cleansing, and spreading lies and misinformation; in which we call these rebels ‘pro-democracy’ protesters; in which we call a group with less than 15% of the support of the people a “popular uprising”; in which we bomb innocent civilians to allow these rebels to move forward and occupy new territory; in which our oil companies move in to plunder the wealth of the most oil-rich country in Africa. This – this! – is what we call “humanitarian intervention.”
Lies, War, and Empire: NATO’s “Humanitarian Imperialism” in Libya

Forum List

Back