Hillary

Is the FBI investigation over yet????

Gee, I can't wait for them to tell us what they're finding that warrants that kind of attention....

Is the FBI investigation over yet????

Gee, I can't wait for them to tell us what they're finding that warrants that kind of attention....

I don't know how the F.B.I. operates. The local cops here spend most of their time at the Waffle House.

If she gets a pass on the clear violations of her security clearance, then we have some traitors to release. The oath that she signed protecting National Security information is binding. Ignorance and stupidity are not an excuse.

enhanced-31574-1413311133-17.jpg

2017 DAY LABOR CREW

I think she is unfit to be President...due to a cornucopia of personality disorders which have been left untreated...and which have ultimately hardened her into an avaricious, soul-less, pathological liar...even a depraved liar-for what other kind would stand in front of the coffins of the Dead from Benghazi and tell their parents a depraved lie about why they died...to cover up her own gross negligence.

She's not going to Jail over the E-mails. Not going to even get indicted; unless Obama decides to vote for The Bern.

But, if she doesn't win the White House---and how could America ever do such a stupid thing--the next Attorney General....maybe Trey Gowdy, maybe Chris Christie, maybe Ted Cruz...are going to have a real investigation into how many bribes Bill Clinton and their bogus foundation took...including from foreign countries and their companies...for favors to to be dished out while she served (and perverted) the Public Trust as Secretary of State.

I think it could reach all the way to Treason.

Just wonderinig...

Is she in jail yet?

Any day now! Just you wait!

There are, like, 564 FBI agents investigating her! (The number goes up with each retelling of the story.)

The HDS crowd is hilariously delusional. They gladly guzzle all that their cult masters keep trickling down upon them, and it's pickled their brains.

So, given the lunatic behavior of the HDS kooks on display here, how many of them will end up in prison? Not for talking crazy, of course. Being a pathological cult liar isn't a crime. But knocking over a convenience store to support their meth habit, for example, is a crime. It's not like any of the HDS kooks could hold a job, or pass a drug test to qualify for welfare.

Forum List

Back