Hillary Will Give Them The Tree

President Hillary, bubba. The GOP has gaurenteed that. Even George Will is calling for a 50 state victory for the Democrats in the Executive race. And worried about the GOP even retaining the House.

President Hillary, bubba. The GOP has gaurenteed that. Even George Will is calling for a 50 state victory for the Democrats in the Executive race. And worried about the GOP even retaining the House.

Chance of Trump winning = 30%.

Chance of House going blue before 2020 - 0%

And regarding George Will..........heres a guy who's life would be blown up with a Trump win......speaking for his phony conservative pals in DC. Elitist snobs........all. At least progressives tell you up front they are going to rob you blind and pursue trickle-up poverty economics!!:2up:

As long as Michael Moore keeps getting to looking like a bigger and bigger house, Im happy. Means the fascist agenda cant proceed.:rock:because the House is all red.:coffee:

Last edited:
This thread belongs in conspiracy theories, not the environment.
To Esmeralda: Please do not tell me this belongs in the Economy forum:

Expensive-Power-USA.jpg
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Expensive-Power-USA.jpg

Map: States Which Support Green Energy Have Higher Electric Bills
Andrew Follett
Energy and Environmental Reporter
10:48 PM 05/08/2016

Yep....live in a lefty state and your going to pay through the nose for electricity. Look at a place like Germany........government totally fucked these people over with renewables until the electricity bills got to a point where the people said we need to go back to coal. So they are.........:coffee:.....like its going out of style.

UPDATE

Notice that the EPA has acquired the authority to settle lawsuits far beyond the original environmental scam —— enforcing the Clean Air Act:
Senator Sasse’s heart is in the right place, while repealing the Clean Air Act would solve the EPA problem. Repealing the XVI Amendment would solve 99 percent of the problems created by every federal bureaucracy.

President Trump should propose, and the Congress should enact, a new law to impose term limits on senior administrative agency officials and make them subject to a periodic retention vote by the Congress.​

XXXXX

“For the life of me,” the Marlboro man remonstrated, “I can’t remember voting for anybody at the EPA.”​

Fixing the Most Dangerous Branch
E. Donald Elliott
November 21, 2016, 12:04 am

Fixing the Most Dangerous Branch | The American Spectator

A few selected excerpts from the many messages I posted criticizing the EPA:

Sad to say, climate change fraud has been around for decades, but it never seems to become a major issue in presidential elections. Having failed to sell global warming as a threat to mankind, Taqiyya the Liar, and douche bag John Kerry, are claiming that global warming is the biggest threat to national security. No matter. Perhaps this is enough to turn a neglected issue into an all-out push to end the scams. Public understanding of the issue might even result in repealing the Clean Air Act. (Repeal the Clean Air Act and the EPA is history.)

It Is Not The Economy, Stupid!

The EPA “enforces” the Clean Air Act. As far as I know that was the first time a bureaucracy told Americans what to do. The Affordable Care Act is following in the EPA’s footsteps.

Prior to the EPA/Clean Air Act a suspected lawbreaker was arrested and given a day in court. The EPA circumvented the system. The EPA can fine, tax, shutdown, control an individual’s private property and so on. Former EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, actually claimed taxing authority.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/307024-nauseating-liberal-women.html

The entire environmental movement is a fraud being perpetrated by hustlers after tax dollars, and the United Nations with a political agenda; i.e., claiming authority over the atmosphere and oceans in order to gain the authority to tax the American people. Notice the EPA, a de facto United Nations Agency, is slowly acquiring authority over private property and America’s fresh water resources which have not a damn thing to do with enforcing the Clean Air Act.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=9623378

Let me close with a bit of humor:

images

ALL TOGETHER NOW​

I have it on good authority that Gina McCarthy opens every high-level meeting at the EPA with a chorus of:​

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=9480891#post9480891

This thread belongs in conspiracy theories, not the environment.
To Esmeralda: Please do not tell me this belongs in the Economy forum:

Expensive-Power-USA.jpg
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Expensive-Power-USA.jpg

Andrew Follett
Energy and Environmental Reporter
10:48 PM 05/08/2016

LOL What a fucked up lie that interpretation of that chart is. Texas has more renewable energy than any other state. California is second, and Iowa is third. Both Texas and Iowa have low electrical rates. And Oregon is in the top ten, and has low rates. That map is really a map of population density versus electrical cost.

Well now, looks like Trump is walking back some of his statements on Climate Change, and a number of other things. And coal is dead. Killed not by renewables, although they are aiding in that, but by natural gas.

Forum List

Back