Uh oh, big oil covered up the Yucantan crater for years.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
(At my new job, nothing to do except talk to contractors and read books till they finish building it and start running production in August)

Reading Impact by Gerrit Vershuur

Big oil knew in 1978 the Yucatan was a meteor crater and not a volcano as scientist at the time thought. They were hiding it from the government and public!!!!!!! They must be punished !!!!!!!

0503160821.jpg

(At my new job, nothing to do except talk to contractors and read books till they finish building it and start running production in August)

Big oil knew in 1978 the Yucatan was a meteor crater and not a volcano as scientist at the time thought. They were hiding it from the government and public!!!!!!! They must be punished !!!!!!!

View attachment 73660
I see you’re a hard worker. Reading books on the job?

View attachment 73660
I see you’re a hard worker. Reading books on the job?

Yea because I am that good, what takes a smuck like you days to figure out ..it takes me seconds..and then I can do what ever.

Forum List

Back