Hillary, wants to sell her book.....now its time for the money circus

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sweetheart, I wish you would open those old eyes of yours and see what we all have seen about you. I ache watching old white people like you and Trump living in these bubbles of bullshit. You lost because nobody liked you, you lost because despite the hearings, the investigations, emails, etc...you had tooo much bagage attached to you and Bill and because your ambitions got the best of you, you were completely blind to all this. And when you had a chance to boost those negative odds, by picking an exciting VP, like Warren or even Sanders, because of your over blown ego, you picked perhaps the most boring person on the planet, Tim Kaine, because your ego wouldn't allow anyone to upstage the great Hillary Clinton....and then to make matters worse....instead of harping on all you plan to do with exciting campaign ads....you put out this bullshit, '"YOUR KIDS ARE WATCHING"???? What fuckin planet have you been on?? Our daughters are watching? Our kids? Kids today know more shit than you and I would ever know, wrong message and typical old white woman, never saw that.

I couldn't vote for you and it had nothing to do with Comey and the emails in October...I didn't vote for you because you and your husband are messy people, have been messy your intire political careers and the shit you said about Obama in 2008...we don't forget that shit. Stop thinking just because we're black you automatically have our fuckin votes. You never came to small town venues to rally us, you came for fund raisers with rich white people and then left town. You never asked for our votes, you brought in washed up rappers to make us happy and then left town.

I don't want you in my corner, I don't want you fighting the resistance, I want you to do what you and your husband are good at.....go make some more money, that go the fuck away, Hillary!!

You lost because your not worthy of anyone's vote, but rich white liberal mf's!!

Sweetheart, I wish you would open those old eyes of yours and see what we all have seen about you. I ache watching old white people like you and Trump living in these bubbles of bullshit. You lost because nobody liked you, you lost because despite the hearings, the investigations, emails, etc...you had tooo much bagage attached to you and Bill and because your ambitions got the best of you, you were completely blind to all this. And when you had a chance to boost those negative odds, by picking an exciting VP, like Warren or even Sanders, because of your over blown ego, you picked perhaps the most boring person on the planet, Tim Kaine, because your ego wouldn't allow anyone to upstage the great Hillary Clinton....and then to make matters worse....instead of harping on all you plan to do with exciting campaign ads....you put out this bullshit, '"YOUR KIDS ARE WATCHING"???? What fuckin planet have you been on?? Our daughters are watching? Our kids? Kids today know more shit than you and I would ever know, wrong message and typical old white woman, never saw that.

I couldn't vote for you and it had nothing to do with Comey and the emails in October...I didn't vote for you because you and your husband are messy people, have been messy your intire political careers and the shit you said about Obama in 2008...we don't forget that shit. Stop thinking just because we're black you automatically have our fuckin votes. You never came to small town venues to rally us, you came for fund raisers with rich white people and then left town. You never asked for our votes, you brought in washed up rappers to make us happy and then left town.

I don't want you in my corner, I don't want you fighting the resistance, I want you to do what you and your husband are good at.....go make some more money, that go the fuck away, Hillary!!

You lost because your not worthy of anyone's vote, but rich white liberal mf's!!

Spoken like the racist you are.

I could have sworn the OP was written by a white person!

• Banned

Listen, get off this bullshit of thinking all blacks are automatically Clinton fuckers....I hated Bill and doubly hated his fuckin wife/ Both are nothing but southern white trailer trash in Benz!!

Hillary's earning power has greatly diminished since it's now very unlikely she will ever be president. No more influence to buy.

Listen, get off this bullshit of thinking all blacks are automatically Clinton fuckers....I hated Bill and doubly hated his fuckin wife/ Both are nothing but southern white trailer trash in Benz!!
Soo tell me how does it feel to have this blast of whiteness screaming through your brain? Does it bother you to sound and act white?

• Banned

Soo tell me how does it feel to have this blast of whiteness screaming through your brain? Does it bother you to sound and act white?
Let me check your white ass. President Obama, a black man, was perhaps the most intelligent president this country will ever have had. And for you to think white trashy's are some how these intelligent creatures, with people like Perry, Palin, Bush and lets never forget the Trump trash fans, I mean white people are perhaps the dumbest mf's in the world, from Brexit to the US....you mongo maggot eating mf's reeeeeeekkkkkkkk of JUST PLAIN STUPID!!

• Banned

And yet, rich and white still managed to win the election. Sorry tig.
Between the two, it was a no brainer....but I assure you, sir, Trump will never ever ever ever ever get a second run as president!!...so enjoy the clown, the circus act.....popcorn anyone?

Let me check your white ass. President Obama, a black man, was perhaps the most intelligent president this country will ever have had. And for you to think white trashy's are some how these intelligent creatures, with people like Perry, Palin, Bush and lets never forget the Trump trash fans, I mean white people are perhaps the dumbest mf's in the world, from Brexit to the US....you mongo maggot eating mf's reeeeeeekkkkkkkk of JUST PLAIN STUPID!!
Yeah we soooo stupid we have been running this country for over 200 years! Gave a boy eight years to prove he could man up and he failed!

Between the two, it was a no brainer....but I assure you, sir, Trump will never ever ever ever ever get a second run as president!!...so enjoy the clown, the circus act.....popcorn anyone?
Yet you spew just more racial hatred. It will be much fun to watch you twist and spew for 8 years.

It's Ma'am and did you learn nothing from the election? The lying Muslim told us that this election would be a testament to him. We agreed. That's why we went as white and nonMuslim as we possibly could. Obama is being compared to the worst president this country has ever had, Carter, and took his claim to fame as the worst mistake this country has ever made. Obama makes Carter look like Abraham Lincoln....

upload_2017-5-4_23-44-12.jpeg

I hope Hillary continues her... undying support of herself with the Democratic party for a good long while.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Somebody needs a nap!

Yea, he was so smart he said Trump would never be President.

Somebody needs a nap!

Dude we should all hate that white bitch, that's how we got Trump!!

Well just wait for 2020 and run Warren and lose again.

If Clinton had won you would be praising the bitch daily and calling everyone that disagree with you sexist... it is like those that disagree with you about Obama and how they must be racist...

Obama was nothing special and you only praise him because of the color of his skin.

Lincoln and LBJ did more for the black Americans than Obama. Hell even Grant did more for the blacks of America as a General...

So Obama was not special and stop using his skin color to justify your praise of him you racist...

As for Clinton, well it is true she had all those things wrong with her and she was a pathetic candidate that lost to another pathetic candidate but do not be naive to think that the Democrats will win huge in 2020 because those like you thought 2016 was your year and lost huge.

So learn from the experience and run a damn moderate that can win swing states or don't and enjoy another four years of Trump after the 2020 election...

Forum List

Back