Hillary - The smell test

Do you believe Hillary setting up her server was just an innocent mistake?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
So seriously, Hillary has been in DC for over two decades. So seriously liberals, you believe:

- Hillary had no idea that the Federal government has archiving rules and regulations like the freedom of information act and that there is a massive document tracking infrastructure for all documents and communications that are implemented on government systems. EVERYONE knows that remotely connected with the Government

- As Secretary of State, Hillary had a massive staff and organization to follow up on every simple question, yet she not only didn't ask, but she never mentioned setting up her own server to anyone when all of them would have immediately raised a red flag if she had said that. She never said a word or asked a question, and you think it was completely innocent

- Her IT support setting up the server never asked if they can do that and they never contacted the government IT department who would have known that she can't do that for support in setting up her own server. If I knew I was doing nothing wrong, that's the first thing I'd have done. Actually, I'd have had the State Department IT staff set it up for me.

Basically her staff, her organization, her IT department and everyone in DC knew she couldn't do that, but the Secretary of State didn't while keeping her lips sealed about what she was doing, and you believe her, it was a "mistake," that's it. Seriously?

Prosecutor: Secretary Clinton, Why did you maintain a personal server?

Clinton: My agency authorized it as it had been done in the past

Judge: Case closed

Servergate really is such a mundane scandal. May as well complain that she talked on a cell phone when people called her instead of using carrier pigeon.

Not a mistake even, something others did as well. Only reason Hillary is called out on it, is because the right wing conservatives and republicans do nothing except investigate the other. A trait that makes them vulnerable to the Donald, a useless party that appeals only to hatred and negativity got their comeuppance in the form of a blond prophet.

Prosecutor: Secretary Clinton, Why did you maintain a personal server?

Clinton: My agency authorized it as it had been done in the past

Judge: Case closed

No one gives a shit what you're thinking when your hands go down your pants. BTW, most guys think about babes ...

Servergate really is such a mundane scandal. May as well complain that she talked on a cell phone when people called her instead of using carrier pigeon.

The Freedom of information act and archiving official documents and communications just means government can tell you what they want to tell you, do they, sycophant? Transparent government? No need for that as long as liberals get your government dependency checks

"At The Time" Hillary didn't know it was illegal,,and "She Doesn't Recall" setting up a private server. She pleads the fifth

Right, that's the lie the left pound. This thread builds on that, it asks if you actually believe her. Try to keep up ...

If I had Top Secret Intel on my personal server, within 10 minutes of discovery my security clearance would be suspended, within 4 hours I would be being grilled by the FBI, and within a month charges would be filed.

Just ask General Petraus if I'm right or not.

OF COURSE Hillary knew exactly what she was doing. She set up the private server specifically to bypass all the inconvenient record keeping nonsense. Can't have the wrong eyes reading missives between Saudi royalty and the Secretary of State about donations to her charitable foundation, now can we?

The Freedom of information act and archiving official documents and communications just means government can tell you what they want to tell you, do they, sycophant? Transparent government? No need for that as long as liberals get your government dependency checks

:slap:

That is all.

Not a mistake even, something others did as well. Only reason Hillary is called out on it, is because the right wing conservatives and republicans do nothing except investigate the other. A trait that makes them vulnerable to the Donald, a useless party that appeals only to hatred and negativity got their comeuppance in the form of a blond prophet.

Who else has done that. I call bull shit to that.

It's a big thing. Setting up a server like she did isn't a trivial thing. And that she said nothing to anyone about what she was doing shows she knew it was wrong. Frankly just with the job she did it's impossible to believe she was unaware of the extensive government document and communications requirements. Her secretary would know that. Everyone in the building would know that.

She's Leona Helmsley, the rules that apply to all of us she demands just don't apply to her. She's special

Who else has done that. I call bull shit to that.

It's a big thing. Setting up a server like she did isn't a trivial thing. And that she said nothing to anyone about what she was doing shows she knew it was wrong. Frankly just with the job she did it's impossible to believe she was unaware of the extensive government document and communications requirements. Her secretary would know that. Everyone in the building would know that.

She's Leona Helmsley, the rules that apply to all of us she demands just don't apply to her. She's special
She had training on the rules and regulations. She absolutely knew. If not, she was incompetent and shouldn't have been in office.

That is all.

The freedom of information act is "mundane" to you? It's not really a rule, at least not an important one? Seriously?

If I had Top Secret Intel on my personal server, within 10 minutes of discovery my security clearance would be suspended, within 4 hours I would be being grilled by the FBI, and within a month charges would be filed.

Just ask General Petraus if I'm right or not.

General Petraus intentionally passed classified information to his girlfriend who had no clearance

That is all.

The freedom of information act is "mundane" to you? It's not really a rule, at least not an important one? Seriously?

2671659253_9c99da1237.jpg

Forum List

Back