Hillary still far more popular than GOP rivals

Most people view polls the same way they view who's responsible for gas prices it depends on which direction they happen to be going at the moment. If it's going the direction you like you support it if it's not you don't.

Hillary will be to left as Mitt was to the right...

Is that right? In order for that to be true....you will need an Obama on the right. Who's that gonna be?

Generally no one gives a fuck about Hillary, the media like will sell her (as they are doing) as the Dems only option. She will be depress her base and Reps will prolly take the WH.

Just like what happened to the Republicans with Mitt.

Deal with it~

Who? You think a toaster will beat Hillary, right? A ham sandwich?

Nutter fool.

Is that right? In order for that to be true....you will need an Obama on the right. Who's that gonna be?

Generally no one gives a fuck about Hillary, the media like will sell her (as they are doing) as the Dems only option. She will be depress her base and Reps will prolly take the WH.

Deal with it~

Nutter fool.

Lol... I'm not here to defend or sell anyone a Republican you small minded bigot. The Reps actually have people running, and this time no Mitt or McCain. Dems have to accept Hillary and as it stands, people just don't give a fuck.

They say "don't put all your eggs in one basket." That is something people say because it's time tested and has proven to be good advice... Whelp, Dems have their single egg in a basket.

Good luck, not that you *will* need it... because as it stands you do need it.

Deal with it~

Nutter fool.

Lol... I'm not here to defend or sell anyone a Republican you small minded bigot. The Reps actually have people running, and this time no Mitt or McCain. Dems have to accept Hillary and as it stands, people just don't give a fuck.

They say "don't put all your eggs in one basket." That is something people say because it's time tested and has proven to be good advice... Whelp, Dems have their single egg in a basket.

You have a dozen clowns to choose from. That's awesome.

Deal with it~

Nutter fool.

I undertsnad that you were born with a learning disorder, but I not a republican.

Sadly yes, Reps have a clown car too... But they are far more palatable for the public seeing as the media is at least willing to show them.

Deal with it~

Nutter fool.

I undertsnad that you were born with a learning disorder, but I not a republican.

Sadly yes, Reps have a clown car too... But they are far more palatable for the public seeing as the media is at least willing to show them.

Of course you aren't a Republican. You are a Libertarian who votes for Republicans. So much different! My mistake.

Palatable? Like a train wreck is palatable.

She can see the past, and gets advice on the future...amazing!

eleanor-roosevelt_hillary-clinton.jpg

Deal with it~

Nutter fool.

Of course you aren't a Republican. You are a Libertarian who votes for Republicans. So much different! My mistake.

Palatable? Like a train wreck is palatable.

I have never voted Republican...

Keep making shit up you ignorant angry little progressive. I mean without being able to call someone a Republican you quickly realize the 2 wrongs (Dems and Reps) does not count as you magically being right.

Hillary Clinton apos s popularity remains high outstripping GOP rivals poll finds - LA Times

Gee, I guess the Repubs saw blood in the water with the e-mail fiasco. Well, the water is clearing up and Hillary can still defeat any of the lame contenders from the GOP. It has got to be frustrating.....:booze::booze:
Anyone who supports Hillary is a fool.

Support her as opposed to who?

You see, overdosing on a drug is not good because you could be ODing on a different drug.

Supporting a horrible human like Hillary shouldn't be defended by hoping the people calling you out just happen to be something you hate... a Republican.

Saw a poll earlier she's lost five points since the story broke...don't trust polls, any of them can be rigged
all polls are rigged.
I gionore them because the questions are never revealed. Save for "registered voters" the target audience is never revealed.
Here it is....Polls are commissioned by those who wish to see a predetermined response.

2008 and 2012 state polling was spot on.

Just two states at the end of the day. Ohio and Florida. Those are the deciders.
Incorrect. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are no longer solid blue. Virginia is going back red. Michigan may tip GOP....
Do you have any evidence of this? 2014 elections don't count as evidence.

I don't believe Hillary is all that popular. I have heard some of my lib friends say that if they elect Hillary, they will get Bill back in the WH. Lib men admire the way Bill plays the field and gets away with it, IMO, and women believe they have a chance with the playboy. I remember liberals and the leftwing press acting like it was cute the way Bill fooled around and lied about it. When the ability to lie is considered an asset and the name "Slick Willy" is a source of pride, you know you're dealing with true liberals.

Typical right winger. Thinks the election of a president involves nothing more than genitals. There is more to it than that idiot.

Hillary Clinton apos s popularity remains high outstripping GOP rivals poll finds - LA Times

Gee, I guess the Repubs saw blood in the water with the e-mail fiasco. Well, the water is clearing up and Hillary can still defeat any of the lame contenders from the GOP. It has got to be frustrating.....:booze::booze:

Is this the same party that caves into Obama at his every command, the party that gave us McCan't and Romney and now wants us to embrace Jeb, the party can't decide which Dim policy to adopt first, gay marriage or abortion? Yea, that party is toast.

I don't believe Hillary is all that popular. I have heard some of my lib friends say that if they elect Hillary, they will get Bill back in the WH. Lib men admire the way Bill plays the field and gets away with it, IMO, and women believe they have a chance with the playboy. I remember liberals and the leftwing press acting like it was cute the way Bill fooled around and lied about it. When the ability to lie is considered an asset and the name "Slick Willy" is a source of pride, you know you're dealing with true liberals.

Typical right winger. Thinks the election of a president involves nothing more than genitals. There is more to it than that idiot.

But it is about genitals.

I predict that the only way for Jeb to win is to pull a Bruce Jenner.

Is this the same party that caves into Obama at his every command, the party that gave us McCan't and Romney and now wants us to embrace Jeb, the party can't decide which Dim policy to adopt first, gay marriage or abortion? Yea, that party is toast.

But please don't tell Jammie-Jake! You'll break his/her/its heart. Yes, that RINO party is doomed. What's coming from the right will change everything. Just don't be too impatient. Good red wine, unlike white liberal whine, takes a while to mature.

Forum List

Back