Hillary says e-mail issue heading towards resolution

Nothing is going to happen to Mrs. Tuluza Clinton. She is too big to fail and Bill must have a lot of dirt on a lot of people. Capone was able to avoid being prosecuted, except for tax evasion, looks like Mrs. Clinton will too.

We will see. But she could probably beat anyone in the clown car from behind bars!

Oh....Hillary said it's nearing it's end....Hillary would never lie LOL
Oh no, intelligent sources are saying the same thing. The emails have all been released and nothing there to even raise a red flag among the intelligence committee. Fact! I assume there are just a few inter agency reports to do before handing it to the garbage can over at DOJ.

clinton_free_to_date_2.jpg

Oh....Hillary said it's nearing it's end....Hillary would never lie LOL
Oh no, intelligent sources are saying the same thing. The emails have all been released and nothing there to even raise a red flag among the intelligence committee. Fact! I assume there are just a few inter agency reports to do before handing it to the garbage can over at DOJ.
The Russian and Chinese hackers will be relieved to hear that news.

"Clinton continued: "Remember, I'm the one who asked that all my emails be made public. I've been more transparent than anybody I can think of in public life."

Uh huh, sure she was.

I'll bet she'd also say that on Tuesdays and Thursdays she gets UFO radio comms through her dental fillings if she thought it would get her votes.

Her lies aren't even creative any more. Oh, how I yearn for the younger, sharper Hillary who dodged sniper fire and saw a vast right wing conspiracy behind every rock and tree.....

• Hillary Emails: Lovefest with Soros-Backed Left Wing Think Tank
    Breitbart ^ | 3/6/16
    TEL AVIV – The last batch of Hillary Clinton’s private emails, released on Monday and reviewed in full by this reporter, evidences a close personal and professional relationship with the George Soros-funded Center for American Progress, or CAP. The organization was so influential in the formation of the Obama administration in 2008 that it prompted Time Magazine to dub the CAP “Obama’s Idea Factory in Washington.” The CAP went on to produce extensive recommendation papers that formed the basis of many of President Obama’s policies from healthcare to gun control to military spending. If the latest email releases serve as...

"Clinton continued: "Remember, I'm the one who asked that all my emails be made public. I've been more transparent than anybody I can think of in public life."

Uh huh, sure she was.

I'll bet she'd also say that on Tuesdays and Thursdays she gets UFO radio comms through her dental fillings if she thought it would get her votes.

Her lies aren't even creative any more. Oh, how I yearn for the younger, sharper Hillary who dodged sniper fire and saw a vast right wing conspiracy behind every rock and tree.....

Shes' got a new phrase, it's "security review". Nothing to see here, they are simply checking out the system as a whole. WH here we come.

"Most transparent" yeah right, and Genghis Khan was the most peaceful leader in history.

"Most transparent" yeah right, and Genghis Khan was the most peaceful leader in history.

I know. It's hilarious.

The lies are now just denials of the obvious.

It's like the character Bert from the old sit-com, Soap. He'd snap his fingers and claim to be invisible although he was not and would stand there saying he was anyhow.

You can't see me, I'm invisible, you can't see me I'm invisible......

And note my avi. These are all of our politicians today. Lying to our faces and claiming it ain't so.....you can't see me, I'm invisible, you can't see me, I'm invisible.....and Clinton is one of the most invisible Invisibles ever...

Uh huh, sure she was.

I would ask, how do we know she released them all since a whole bunch were deleted that the FBI had to try and reconstruct. Don't think it really matters though, she will do what other couldn't, she will skate once again.

What will come of this is what came from Bill's lying under oath. The bar is lowered. Truth takes a hit.

Forum List

Back