Hillary said WHAT?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
And now for your Friday Afternoon Amusement....

15 Stupidest Things Hillary Clinton Has Ever Said

15. "I'm undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair."
-- Clinton sometimes attempts to crack a joke. FAIL!

14. "We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
-- Hillary decided to let the general public know exactly how she would fix the 'economic mess' the Bush administration

13. "Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them."
-- Regarding her husband's antics with hideous women like Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, Hillary scoffed at the notion that these accusations would be taken seriously.

12. "God bless the America we are trying to create."
-- 'Nuff said.

11. "My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. You know, I just, I don't understand it."
-- Struggling to accept that Barack Obama had locked the Democratic nomination during the 2008 campaign, Hillary managed to offend not only the Kennedys, but elections, voters and Bill all in one fell swoop.

10. "I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres -- being a first-term senator."
-- Freudian slip...or caught in another lie.

9. "We have a lot of kids who don't know what work means. They think work is a four-letter word."
-- Umm, it IS a 4-letter word.

8. "I believe that the rights of women and girls is the unfinished business of the 21st century."
-- You is not as smart as you think you is, Hillary. Grammar is obviously a bi@tch for 'smart' women.

7. "The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they're not."
-- That is why the ONLY demographic Hillary is winning so far in this nomination race is the '64+yo' crowd and the reason why she is considered the LEAST trustworthy candidate in the entire race.

6. "If I didn't kick his ass every day, he wouldn't be worth anything."
-- Hillary talking about her Husband's - the ex-President's - accomplishments.

5. "I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."
-- Evidently Hillary is related to the Pope.

4. "I remember landing under sniper fire."
-- 'Nuff said.

3. "He ran a gas station down in St. Louis... No, Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader of the 20th century."
-- Hillary Clinton apparently confused civil disobedience with self-service stations when she made this major goof.

2. "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."
-- 'WE' are President?! Newsflash Hillary, no one voted your ass into office....Not when bill won, not when you ran in 2008...and it looks like not in 2016! :p

1. "I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life."
-- Way to piss off Stay-at-Home Moms, 'Hildabeast'. With the implication that stay-at-home moms did little more than make cookies and tea, it's a miracle Bill's campaign survived.

:lmao:

And now for your Friday Afternoon Amusement....

15 Stupidest Things Hillary Clinton Has Ever Said

15. "I'm undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair."
-- Clinton sometimes attempts to crack a joke. FAIL!

14. "We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
-- Hillary decided to let the general public know exactly how she would fix the 'economic mess' the Bush administration

13. "Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them."
-- Regarding her husband's antics with hideous women like Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, Hillary scoffed at the notion that these accusations would be taken seriously.

12. "God bless the America we are trying to create."
-- 'Nuff said.

11. "My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. You know, I just, I don't understand it."
-- Struggling to accept that Barack Obama had locked the Democratic nomination during the 2008 campaign, Hillary managed to offend not only the Kennedys, but elections, voters and Bill all in one fell swoop.

10. "I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres -- being a first-term senator."
-- Freudian slip...or caught in another lie.

9. "We have a lot of kids who don't know what work means. They think work is a four-letter word."
-- Umm, it IS a 4-letter word.

8. "I believe that the rights of women and girls is the unfinished business of the 21st century."
-- You is not as smart as you think you is, Hillary. Grammar is obviously a bi@tch for 'smart' women.

7. "The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they're not."
-- That is why the ONLY demographic Hillary is winning so far in this nomination race is the '64+yo' crowd and the reason why she is considered the LEAST trustworthy candidate in the entire race.

6. "If I didn't kick his ass every day, he wouldn't be worth anything."
-- Hillary talking about her Husband's - the ex-President's - accomplishments.

5. "I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."
-- Evidently Hillary is related to the Pope.

4. "I remember landing under sniper fire."
-- 'Nuff said.

3. "He ran a gas station down in St. Louis... No, Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader of the 20th century."
-- Hillary Clinton apparently confused civil disobedience with self-service stations when she made this major goof.

2. "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."
-- 'WE' are President?! Newsflash Hillary, no one voted your ass into office....Not when bill won, not when you ran in 2008...and it looks like not in 2016! :p

1. "I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life."
-- Way to piss off Stay-at-Home Moms, 'Hildabeast'. With the implication that stay-at-home moms did little more than make cookies and tea, it's a miracle Bill's campaign survived.

:lmao:

Hillary often gets confused, Huma said she does.

Hillary_Confused_4_panels.jpg

In public, people put on airs of sophistication. She as said a million things in private that were no doubt even stupider.

Hillary's not putting on airs of sophistication anymore, not after her barking like a dog episode.

Forum List

Back