Hillary Rules!!

LOL. Hillary over non-Con Christie in an uber-Liberal state. Please. That's like suggesting a murderer named Kennedy would win in Massachusetts. It's not news.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

Who cares but you liberals?? No conservative wants Christie to run, not one.. He's a sleazebag..

Which is exactly the problem the Republican Party has. Christie is your best shot of becoming president. You really think scumbags like Ted Cruz or idiots like Sarah Palin are going to make it all the way? No way. Rubio? Yeah no one likes him either.

Face it republicans. You got nothing going in 2016.

Bush is their best shot unless they can somehow coax Thune into running, but I don't see it happening. With the economy continuing to improve, it will be very difficult for any Republican to win the White House whether it's against Hillary or just about any other Democrat other than Biden or Warren.

Ben Carson should be the choice so far.

So the far left is going to vote for Hilary that would NOT have cut in run in Iraq like Obama did.

However we did know that the far left will blindly follow and support anyone with (D) in the WH no matter how many illegal wars they start.

Which is exactly the problem the Republican Party has. Christie is your best shot of becoming president. You really think scumbags like Ted Cruz or idiots like Sarah Palin are going to make it all the way? No way. Rubio? Yeah no one likes him either.

Face it republicans. You got nothing going in 2016.

Bush is their best shot unless they can somehow coax Thune into running, but I don't see it happening. With the economy continuing to improve, it will be very difficult for any Republican to win the White House whether it's against Hillary or just about any other Democrat other than Biden or Warren.

If Ben Carson were whitre would anyone care about him? I dont think so. Quit playing the race game and politics of personal identification.

Hillary-Cartoon.jpg

If Ben Carson were whitre would anyone care about him? I dont think so. Quit playing the race game and politics of personal identification.

He is choice than anything so far. If the republicans run another rino, i'm going to be voting libertarian.

He is choice than anything so far. If the republicans run another rino, i'm going to be voting libertarian.

People should have figured out after Alan Keyes and Herman Cain that merely being black and mouthing popular sentiments are not qualifications for the job of president. I guess some people are slow learners.

People should have figured out after Alan Keyes and Herman Cain that merely being black and mouthing popular sentiments are not qualifications for the job of president. I guess some people are slow learners.

both of those guys were more qualified than obama.

Forum List

Back