Hillary paid a law firm to buy a fake Russian dossier to help her chances of getting elected.

That's exactly what I thought when I read the OP.

You want Clinton to be charged, but you have no idea what she did that was supposedly illegal.
You got nothing but like a little brat had to input a childish rant.
Clinton's a democrat shell never be charged

You got nothing but like a little brat had to input a childish rant.
Clinton's a democrat shell never be charged
The thread started with a childish rant of wanting to see Clinton prosecuted.

For what? No one knows. You just want it and you want it NOW!

I just want you to speak with clarity because I just don't understand what you're talking about.

What do you mean "it got all balled up"?

What was illegal about having the Steele Dossier made? (or are you disagreeing with the premise of the thread?)
You need some tools beyond
What
How
Exolain
Orange Man Bad

Asking you clarify your statement really isn’t consistent with someone who doesn’t want to have a discussion.
No I don’t follow your direction of how you are to be responded to nor your frustration that after posters do engage in providing information to you that 90% of your responses are:
What
Wrong
How’s that?
Explain
Lie
Orange Man Bad

says the guy that keeps telling people they are wrong and never explain how they are wrong,,
It's hard to explain how you're wrong when you never say anything specific enough to be proven wrong.

That's the power of being vague.

Creating the Steele Dossier isn't illegal. Opposition reserach is not and never has been illegal. The electorate never really even heard about the Steele Dossier until after the election, so whining about it doesn't even make sense as it didn't affect the outcome of the election.

It's hard to explain how you're wrong when you never say anything specific enough to be proven wrong.

That's the power of being vague.

Creating the Steele Dossier isn't illegal. Opposition reserach is not and never has been illegal. The electorate never really even heard about the Steele Dossier until after the election, so whining about it doesn't even make sense as it didn't affect the outcome of the election.
creating a dossier thats nothing but lies is illegal when you are using it to interfere in an election is illegal in a civilized world,,

paying a hooker to not tell people you fucked her is not illegal,, nor is it election interference,,

and neither is paying a hooker to not tell people you fucked her,,
It is if you paid her specifically to protect your political campaign which is something that would need to be reported as a campaign expenditure and not handled by creating false documents with your lawyer.

As with Nixon, the problem lies in the cover up.

It is if you paid her specifically to protect your political campaign which is something that would need to be reported as a campaign expenditure and not handled by creating false documents with your lawyer.

thank god that didnt happen,,

Asking you clarify your statement really isn’t consistent with someone who doesn’t want to have a discussion.
No I don’t follow your direction of how you are to be responded to nor your frustration that after posters do engage in providing information to you that 90% of your responses are:
What
How’s that?
Explain
Lie
Orange Man Bad

You don’t get to delve into the psychology nor after effect if the payment
He paid not for sex but for silence.i don’t even think she’s a prostitute but rather an adult film appearer . If they had gone out to dinner and he paid for that to not become public I rather imagine you witch hunters would still be losing your shit

Last edited:
my god youre a dumb mother fucker,,,
Like I said, you're very vague which prevents you from being disproven. Without saying anything specific, you can't be refuted.

That's how you hide.

The prosecution believes he did this to protect his campaign. It's very reasonable. We all know he didn't record it as a campaign expense.

Maybe you don't believe it was done to protect the campaign, but you haven't seen all the evidence so your opinion isn't very helpful.

Like I said, you're very vague which prevents you from being disproven. Without saying anything specific, you can't be refuted.

That's how you hide.

The prosecution believes he did this to protect his campaign. It's very reasonable. We all know he didn't record it as a campaign expense.

Maybe you don't believe it was done to protect the campaign, but you haven't seen all the evidence so your opinion isn't very helpful.
how is it vague??
you made a comment and I said thank god that didnt happen,,,

sounds like youre just a fucking troll that has his thumb up his ass

Forum List

Back