Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

I voted Republican for years until they got into all this religious bullshit and going back to the good old days. If they ever come up with a decent candidate, I might swing back.

I agree with the ultra religious stuff. However, that does not make Hillary the most honest candidate. That is a hoot! Lol.

And why anyone with a brain should doubt this far left drones claims that they were once republican..

Well, I haven't had very many discussions with this particular poster, so I can only go on his words. I suppose I could ask him what I was asking Jake the Snake earlier, which republican party platforms does he agree with?

Well considering they support Obamacare, letting refugees in without vetting, supported Obama EO on immigration, etc. No one that was a true republican would ever support such things!

But sure why not ask!

Really?
The Republican party changed after Nixon committed treason. Generally speaking, Republicans have been assholes
raving lunatics ever since...

Check out some of the Republican party platform for 1956.

Says the 1956 Republican Party platform supported equal pay, the minimum wage, asylum for refugees, protections for unions and more.
tom-mostlytrue.gif

Here are the seven planks listed in the meme, which to today’s ear sound more like Democratic talking points:

1. Provide federal assistance to low-income communities;

2. Protect Social Security;

3. Provide asylum for refugees;

4. Extend minimum wage;

5. Improve unemployment benefit system so it covers more people;

6. Strengthen labor laws so workers can more easily join a union;

7. Assure equal pay for equal work regardless of sex.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz

My problem with Hillary has been her shocking lack of political consistency. I'll agree the PolitiFact comparison is compelling, but it fails to take into account her flip flopping on various issues. She's flip flopped almost as much as Trump has and thats embarrassing for the leftwing. I also think even now she lacks a credible progressive position on the issues.

I will say she is very strong on foreign policy. She deserves that recognition of being smarter than any other candidate this race has seen.

Hillary Clinton would throw her own mother in front of a bus if it would win her an election, Billy. The reason she has a "shocking lack of political consistency" is that she is totally lacking in values.

As for her strength on foreign policy? I'm frankly baffled by what you see there. The "reset" with Russia...mistake after mistake in the Middle East? Clinton's performance as Secretary of State revealed a woman who consistently displayed a shocking amount of naivete when dealing with trouble.
See I don't think you could even articulate what mistakes you believe Clinton made as Secretary of State. If I asked you for a source, you would just give me some rightwing bullshit analysis from Fox News or Breitbart.

Also, Hillary has a nuanced perspective on the Middle East. The best strategy right now is for incentivizing Arab countries to take out their own trash (ISIS). Do you even know what republicans say about ISIS? "Bomb the shit out of them!" "Deploy ground troops and eradicate their brown asses!" See that's ideas a 5 year could come up with.
The biggest job of a Secretary of State is to make sure that small problems don't turn into big ones. So you don't hear much about the war that didn't happen, the deal the secretary made that averted an attack on an embassy, or terrorist attacks that never happen. Instead you hear all the failure in US foreign policy during the Secretary's watch. Next to the Presidency, it is without a doubt the hardest and most demanding job in the administration.

Libya, a war that never happened.
Benghazi, a deathtrap that never happened.
The Iraq war vote.
Her private email server in the basement of her home.
And then there’s Syria. In 2011 Secretary Clinton then repeatedly stated “Assad must go” (FYI six years on he’s still in power). Obama destroyed America’s credibility around the world by imposing a ‘redline’ on chemical weapons being used in Syria that he was never willing to enforce. In the end, Obama had to be bailed out by Russia, who brokered a deal with Assad to have those weapons removed.

My problem with Hillary has been her shocking lack of political consistency. I'll agree the PolitiFact comparison is compelling, but it fails to take into account her flip flopping on various issues. She's flip flopped almost as much as Trump has and thats embarrassing for the leftwing. I also think even now she lacks a credible progressive position on the issues.

I will say she is very strong on foreign policy. She deserves that recognition of being smarter than any other candidate this race has seen.

Hillary Clinton would throw her own mother in front of a bus if it would win her an election, Billy. The reason she has a "shocking lack of political consistency" is that she is totally lacking in values.

As for her strength on foreign policy? I'm frankly baffled by what you see there. The "reset" with Russia...mistake after mistake in the Middle East? Clinton's performance as Secretary of State revealed a woman who consistently displayed a shocking amount of naivete when dealing with trouble.
See I don't think you could even articulate what mistakes you believe Clinton made as Secretary of State. If I asked you for a source, you would just give me some rightwing bullshit analysis from Fox News or Breitbart.

Also, Hillary has a nuanced perspective on the Middle East. The best strategy right now is for incentivizing Arab countries to take out their own trash (ISIS). Do you even know what republicans say about ISIS? "Bomb the shit out of them!" "Deploy ground troops and eradicate their brown asses!" See that's ideas a 5 year could come up with.
The biggest job of a Secretary of State is to make sure that small problems don't turn into big ones. So you don't hear much about the war that didn't happen, the deal the secretary made that averted an attack on an embassy, or terrorist attacks that never happen. Instead you hear all the failure in US foreign policy during the Secretary's watch. Next to the Presidency, it is without a doubt the hardest and most demanding job in the administration.

Wow...you just attempted to create a "jobs created or saved" thing to try and make Hillary Clinton's record as Secretary of State not look so god awful? So now we shouldn't judge her on the policy failures we know about...because of all the SECRET things that she did to prevent wars, embassy and terrorist attacks? Really, Flopper?:bsflag:
Whether you choose to believe it of not, putting out brush fires, and carrying out the Presidents foreign policy is the job of the Secretary of State. Although Obama's policy was a cautious one, Clinton certainly had some major accomplishments. She was the principal author of the sanctions on Iran that brought them to the table. It was Clinton who made the case for launching the attack on Bin Laden. It was also Hillary Clinton who smoothed relations with China during a period that saw a 50% increase in exports to China, campaigned for the rights of women and children in 50 countries, and aggressively working on climate change proposals (particularly at Copenhagen). She took the reins from a Bush administration that had left America’s reputation deeply damaged and planted the seeds for the Obama foreign policy successes we see today such as the nuclear arms deal with Iran and the landmark normalization of relations with Cuba.

Claiming Hillary had no notable accomplishments during her term as Secretary of State is just not true and a bit silly particular when you compare her record to her opponent's, a man whose foreign policy experience is limited to building resorts and golf courses for the wealth.

Whether you choose to believe it of not, putting out brush fires, and carrying out the Presidents foreign policy is the job of the Secretary of State. Although Obama's policy was a cautious one, Clinton certainly had some major accomplishments. She was the principal author of the sanctions on Iran that brought them to the table.
You mean the move that she now considers a major mistake? How can you even remotely attempts to spin the Iran failed agreement as a "positive"? :eusa_doh:

It was Clinton who made the case for launching the attack on Bin Laden.
Well that's exponentially more of an indictment on Obama's failure of leadership than a credit to Hitlery. After all, where the fuck was Hitlery when her husband ignored Bin Laden and Al Qaeda during the entire decade leading up to 9/11?!? :cuckoo:

It was also Hillary Clinton who smoothed relations with China during a period that saw a 50% increase in exports to China, campaigned for the rights of women and children in 50 countries, and aggressively working on climate change proposals (particularly at Copenhagen). She took the reins from a Bush administration that had left America’s reputation deeply damaged and planted the seeds for the Obama foreign policy successes we see today such as the nuclear arms deal with Iran and the landmark normalization of relations with Cuba.
Wow...someone has been regurgitating the official Hitlery press release, campaign materials, and website word-for-word.

The problem is - as with everything with Hitlery - it's all a lie. She played absolutely no part with China at all. She was long gone from the Obama regime by the time he went into Cuba (which - reaching out to make nice-nice with a vicious dictator is no great accomplishment - it illustrates weakness and cowardice). And both her and Obama have made America's place in the world at the bottom. They reached out to Iran to make nice-nice and literally were laughed at. They reached out to Russia and Putin simply smelled blood in the water. Since then he's been more and more bold - helping Assad in Syria (even though Obama wants to defeat him) and attacking the Ukraine. And of course Obama reached out to Cuba where he was not only mocked, but continues to now empower communism in a nation that was crumbling under the weight of it (think that is a coincidence?!?).

She has literally accomplished nothing and is less qualified to be president than anyone I can think of who has run in the past 50 years or so. Hell, even James "Jimmy" McMillan III of the "The Rent Is Too Damn High" Party was exponentially more qualified than Hitlery (and that is not sarcasm - that is a tragic reality).

This is a woman who has violated basic laws for classified information, waged a war on women who were the victims of her husbands sexual assaults just so she could continue to ride his coattails in her quest for power and fame, is one of the most repulsive pathological liars in world history ("I landed under sniper fire"), and has literally never read the U.S. Constitution.

I agree with the ultra religious stuff. However, that does not make Hillary the most honest candidate. That is a hoot! Lol.

And why anyone with a brain should doubt this far left drones claims that they were once republican..

Well, I haven't had very many discussions with this particular poster, so I can only go on his words. I suppose I could ask him what I was asking Jake the Snake earlier, which republican party platforms does he agree with?

Well considering they support Obamacare, letting refugees in without vetting, supported Obama EO on immigration, etc. No one that was a true republican would ever support such things!

But sure why not ask!

Really?
The Republican party changed after Nixon committed treason. Generally speaking, Republicans have been assholes

Says the 1956 Republican Party platform supported equal pay, the minimum wage, asylum for refugees, protections for unions and more.
tom-mostlytrue.gif

Here are the seven planks listed in the meme, which to today’s ear sound more like Democratic talking points:

4. Extend minimum wage;

Debbie Wasserman Schultz

I can understand why you'd want to change the subject of the thread, so far rightwinger/Republican arguments have weak, very-very weak. But WTH...

I find Debbie Wasserman Schultz' public persona somewhat annoying but if I (me) were the Chairman of the DNC, I would do my best to be impartial but given that Hillary Clinton created 10's (maybe 100's) of millions of dollars for my employer and-----and given that Bernie Sanders brought zero ($0.00) dollars to the organization that I chair - try as I might and being human, I would probably skew my support toward Hillary Clinton. Without money my employer wouldn't exist, how could I not support the candidate that brings my organization life-blood?

Clinton, Sanders differ on down-ballot Democrats

04/05/16
By Steve Benen

<snip>

Yesterday afternoon, meanwhile, Hillary Clinton’s campaign announced its fundraising tally over the same period, and though Sanders hasn’t matched his rival in votes or wins, we were reminded once more that he’s easily defeating her when it comes to dollars in the bank. But the Clinton campaign’s press release added something Sanders’ did not:

Hillary Clinton raised about $29.5 million for her primary campaign during March. That amount brings the first quarter total to nearly $75 million raised for the primary, beating the campaign’s goal of $50 million by about 50 percent. [Hillary For America] begins April with nearly $29 million on hand.
Clinton raised an additional $6.1 million for the DNC and state parties during the month of March, bringing the total for the quarter to about $15 million [emphasis added].

The first part matters, of course, to the extent that Sanders’ fundraising juggernaut is eclipsing Clinton’s operation, but it’s the second part that stands out. How much money did Sanders raise for the DNC and state parties in March? Actually, zero. For the quarter, the total was also zero.

<snip>

By any objective measure Hillary Clinton is not just the most qualified candidate this season, she’s one of the most qualified people to ever seek the office. Even Marco Rubio, one-time choice of the GOP establishment (and tea-party love-child) stated in a Republican debate that, “If this is a resume contest, Hillary Clinton is going to be the new President of the United States.”
b9VxnEt.jpg

But sure why not ask!

Really?

tom-mostlytrue.gif

4. Extend minimum wage;

Debbie Wasserman Schultz

I can understand why you'd want to change the subject of the thread, so far rightwinger/Republican arguments have weak, very-very weak. But WTH...

I find Debbie Wasserman Schultz' public persona somewhat annoying but if I (me) were the Chairman of the DNC, I would do my best to be impartial but given that Hillary Clinton created 10's (maybe 100's) of millions of dollars for my employer and-----and given that Bernie Sanders brought zero ($0.00) dollars to the organization that I chair - try as I might and being human, I would probably skew my support toward Hillary Clinton. Without money my employer wouldn't exist, how could I not support the candidate that brings my organization life-blood?

Clinton, Sanders differ on down-ballot Democrats

04/05/16
By Steve Benen

<snip>

Yesterday afternoon, meanwhile, Hillary Clinton’s campaign announced its fundraising tally over the same period, and though Sanders hasn’t matched his rival in votes or wins, we were reminded once more that he’s easily defeating her when it comes to dollars in the bank. But the Clinton campaign’s press release added something Sanders’ did not:

Hillary Clinton raised about $29.5 million for her primary campaign during March. That amount brings the first quarter total to nearly $75 million raised for the primary, beating the campaign’s goal of $50 million by about 50 percent. [Hillary For America] begins April with nearly $29 million on hand.
Clinton raised an additional $6.1 million for the DNC and state parties during the month of March, bringing the total for the quarter to about $15 million [emphasis added].

The first part matters, of course, to the extent that Sanders’ fundraising juggernaut is eclipsing Clinton’s operation, but it’s the second part that stands out. How much money did Sanders raise for the DNC and state parties in March? Actually, zero. For the quarter, the total was also zero.

<snip>

Are you smoking crack?

Whether you choose to believe it of not, putting out brush fires, and carrying out the Presidents foreign policy is the job of the Secretary of State. Although Obama's policy was a cautious one, Clinton certainly had some major accomplishments. She was the principal author of the sanctions on Iran that brought them to the table.
You mean the move that she now considers a major mistake? How can you even remotely attempts to spin the Iran failed agreement as a "positive"? :eusa_doh:
No, She split with Obama and Kerry on their decision to ramp up sanctions during the the current negotiations. This is not the same issue.
New York Times: Clinton Broke With Obama Administration On Iran Strategy

Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.
:stupid:
By any objective measure Hillary Clinton is not just the most qualified candidate this season, she’s one of the most qualified people to ever seek the office. Even Marco Rubio, one-time choice of the GOP establishment (and tea-party love-child) stated in a Republican debate that, “If this is a resume contest, Hillary Clinton is going to be the new President of the United States.”

What exactly is ON Hillary Clinton's "resume"? That she was married to a President? That she was the Secretary of State who gave us the "reset" with Russia...a civil war in Syria...a dead Ambassador in Libya...Iran on the verge of getting a nuke...ISIS spreading terror throughout the Western world...? Or did you want to talk about her integrity? She lied to the families of the murdered Americans from Benghazi....she lied about coming under sniper fire in the Balkans...she lied about her emails...and most importantly...she's taken in millions from the well connected and foreign interests...money that she did her best to hide from the American people!

If you want a bought and paid for politician who won't change the status quo...then Clinton is your choice. Don't pretend you're getting anything else though, Flopper! Hillary Clinton puts the sleaze in sleazy!
Claiming Hillary Clinton is responsible for every vial act that occurred in world during the 5 years she was Secretary State is just plain silly and stupid.

You asked for Hillary's resume. It's a bit long but his summary:

* Graduated from Yale Law School
* Worked as staff of a U.S. Senate subcommittee
* Staff of the Presidential Impeachment Inquiry Commitee,
advising the U.S. House Judiciary Committee during the Nixon impeachment proceedings.
* Faculty, University of Arkansas Law School
* Part-time chairman of the Legal Services Corporation, appointed by President Carter.
* Member of the Rose Law Firm
* National Law Journal named her twice one of the 100 most powerful lawyers in America
* Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Family
* Chaired the Arkansas Educational Standards Committee
* First Lady of Arkansas for 12 years
* First Lady of the United States of America for 8 years
* Chaired President Clinton's National Task Force on Health Care Reform
* Elected United States Senator from New York; served for eight years
* Served for five years as President Obama's Secretary of State, fourth in line of succession of the Presidency

Achievements:

CANDACETX
Blog
Stream Groups Following Profile
Hillary Clinton's Record of Accomplishments

missing.png

By CandaceTX
Thursday Sep 17, 2015 · 8:42 PM PDT

51 Comments (51 New)

RSS
TAGS

Share this article

A popular meme on the right is that the former First Lady of Arkansas, former First Lady of the United States, former two-time Senator of the State of New York, and former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is without accomplishments.

In the second GOP Debate, former 'worst American (or tech) CEO of all time', formerlosing California senate candidate, former failed charitable organization head, successful breast cancer survivor, and future losing presidential candidate, Carly Fiorina delivered a seemingly wincing blow to Secretary Clinton with the line, "If you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to name an accomplishment of Mrs. Clinton's" to thunderous applause in the hall and across the conservative media-verse.

Challenge accepted, Mrs Fiorina. I have compiled this list of Secretary Clinton's accomplishments below:

Follow
Fox News

✔@FoxNews

.@CarlyFiorina: "If you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to name an accomplishment of Mrs. Clinton's." #GOPDebate

6:48 PM - 16 Sep 2015
•President of the Wellesley Young Republicans
•Intern at the House Republican Conference
•Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School
•Editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action
•Appointed to Senator Walter Mondale's Subcommittee on Migratory Labor.
•Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
•Staff attorney for Children's Defense Fund
•Faculty member in the School of Law at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
•Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
•First female chair of the Legal Services Corporation
•First female partner at Rose Law Firm.
•Former civil litigation attorney.
•Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
•twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America
•Former First Lady of Arkansas.
•Arkansas Woman of the Year in 1983
•Chair of the American Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession
•twice named by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America
•created Arkansas's Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youth
•led a task force that reformed Arkansas's education system
•Board of directors of Wal-Mart and several other corporations
•Instrumental in passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program
•Promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses
•Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health
•Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
•Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice
•Initiated and shepherded the Adoption and Safe Families Act
•First FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree
•Traveled to 79 countries during time as FLOTUS
•Helped create Vital Voices, an international initiative to promote the participation of women in the political processes of their countries.
•Served on five Senate committees:
-Committee on Budget (2001–2002)
-Committee on Armed Services (2003–2009)
-Committee on Environment and Public Works (2001–2009)
-Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (2001–2009)
-Special Committee on Aging.
•Member of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
•Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
•Leading role in investigating the health issues faced by 9/11 first responders.
•In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
• Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
•Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video games.
•First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate (and re-elected)
•Two-term New York Senator
-(senate stats here: https://www.govtrack.us/...)
-(voting record here: http://votesmart.org/...)
•Former US Secretary of State
•GRAMMY Award Winner
•Author
Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.

Are you smoking crack, Flopper? The Director of the FBI testified that Clinton lied repeatedly. Why she isn't facing contempt charges for the lies that she has told under oath is something that James Comey did a rather pathetic job of explaining.
FALSE:
From FBI Director Comey testifying before the House: Part 1
Qusetion: Did Hillary Clinton Lie to the FBI?
Comey: WE HAVE NO BASIS TO CONCLUDE SHE LIED TO THE FBI.

FBI Director James Comey Testifies Hillary | Video | C-SPAN.org
Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Part 2 | Video | C-SPAN.org
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI
But he PROVED that she lied UNDER OATH to Congress and the American people.
FALSE:

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

If you have never met anyone who has the kind of resume.....let me explain some thing to you. They did little to nothing to get most of those titles.

They are egomaniacs and she is a perfect example.

I can't believe the OP is serious. Really ???? ROTFLMAO.

You lick hitlerys pussy and her crack.

:stupid:

What exactly is ON Hillary Clinton's "resume"? That she was married to a President? That she was the Secretary of State who gave us the "reset" with Russia...a civil war in Syria...a dead Ambassador in Libya...Iran on the verge of getting a nuke...ISIS spreading terror throughout the Western world...? Or did you want to talk about her integrity? She lied to the families of the murdered Americans from Benghazi....she lied about coming under sniper fire in the Balkans...she lied about her emails...and most importantly...she's taken in millions from the well connected and foreign interests...money that she did her best to hide from the American people!

If you want a bought and paid for politician who won't change the status quo...then Clinton is your choice. Don't pretend you're getting anything else though, Flopper! Hillary Clinton puts the sleaze in sleazy!
Claiming Hillary Clinton is responsible for every vial act that occurred in world during the 5 years she was Secretary State is just plain silly and stupid.

advising the U.S. House Judiciary Committee during the Nixon impeachment proceedings.
* Part-time chairman of the Legal Services Corporation, appointed by President Carter.
* National Law Journal named her twice one of the 100 most powerful lawyers in America
* Served for five years as President Obama's Secretary of State, fourth in line of succession of the Presidency

Achievements:

CANDACETX
Blog

missing.png

By CandaceTX

51 Comments (51 New)

RSS
TAGS

Share this article

A popular meme on the right is that the former First Lady of Arkansas, former First Lady of the United States, former two-time Senator of the State of New York, and former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is without accomplishments.

In the second GOP Debate, former 'worst American (or tech) CEO of all time', formerlosing California senate candidate, former failed charitable organization head, successful breast cancer survivor, and future losing presidential candidate, Carly Fiorina delivered a seemingly wincing blow to Secretary Clinton with the line, "If you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to name an accomplishment of Mrs. Clinton's" to thunderous applause in the hall and across the conservative media-verse.

Challenge accepted, Mrs Fiorina. I have compiled this list of Secretary Clinton's accomplishments below:

Follow
Fox News

✔@FoxNews

.@CarlyFiorina: "If you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to name an accomplishment of Mrs. Clinton's." #GOPDebate

•Faculty member in the School of Law at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
•twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America
•twice named by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America
•Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health
•Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
•Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice
•Helped create Vital Voices, an international initiative to promote the participation of women in the political processes of their countries.
•Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
•Leading role in investigating the health issues faced by 9/11 first responders.
•In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
• Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
•Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video games.
•First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate (and re-elected)
•GRAMMY Award Winner
•Author

Are you smoking crack, Flopper? The Director of the FBI testified that Clinton lied repeatedly. Why she isn't facing contempt charges for the lies that she has told under oath is something that James Comey did a rather pathetic job of explaining.
FALSE:

FALSE:

If you have never met anyone who has the kind of resume.....let me explain some thing to you. They did little to nothing to get most of those titles.

Obviously you have never met anyone with an impressive resume as this. I can't believe you think you do little or nothing to graduate with distinction from the Yale law school, serve on the editorial board of the Yale Law Review, become a partner in one the most prestigious law firms in the state, twice recognized by the National Law Review as one the 100 most powerful lawyers in the country, ten times recognized by Time Magazine as one of 100 most influential people in world, twice elected to the US Senate, and appointed Secretary of State. In addition, she has received more the 70 major awards and honors.

Honest? Hillary stands for everything that liberals supposedly hate. Crony capitalism. Using poor people to make money. Crooked deals with dictators. Donations from foreign companies. Favors in exchange for money. She is the very epitome of corruption.

This video lays out the corruption by Bill and Hillary. It covers everything from the foreign donations to the cronyism with the Haiti relief money. Clinton Foundation made bank. Their donors made billions getting contracts. The poor people weren't helped at all.

Achievements:

CANDACETX
Blog

missing.png

By CandaceTX

51 Comments (51 New)

RSS
TAGS

Share this article

Follow
Fox News

✔@FoxNews

•GRAMMY Award Winner
•Author
FALSE:

FALSE:

Obviously you have never met anyone with an impressive resume as this. I can't believe you think you do little or nothing to graduate with distinction from the Yale law school, serve on the editorial board of the Yale Law Review, become a partner in one the most prestigious law firms in the state, twice recognized by the National Law Review as one the 100 most powerful lawyers in the country, ten times recognized by Time Magazine as one of 100 most influential people in world, twice elected to the US Senate, and appointed Secretary of State. In addition, she has received more the 70 major awards and honors.

Yeah by a liberal elite..

She has no accomplishments....zero

Kinda like Obama Nobel peace.prize before he took over......how laugable

What I find quite telling about Hillary is she signed Debbie Wasserman Schultz onto her campaign virtually immediately after she stepped down from her position with the DNC.

This sent the signal to everyone else within the DNC that Hillary will protect you over and above your being unfaithful to the Democrat (no ic) Party and the American people.

Wasserman Schultz to have role in Clinton campaign

It shows she was corrupt and that she is willing to protect those that acted in an unAmerican manner to further Hillary's political career.

Hillary is not fit to be the president of the United States.

Democrats, the party of ick.

What I find quite telling about Hillary is she signed Debbie Wasserman Schultz onto her campaign virtually immediately after she stepped down from her position with the DNC.

This sent the signal to everyone else within the DNC that Hillary will protect you over and above your being unfaithful to the Democrat (no ic) Party and the American people.

It shows she was corrupt and that she is willing to protect those that acted in an unAmerican manner to further Hillary's political career.

We already knew Clinton was corrupt, C...what THIS shows is that she doesn't care who knows it! Her giving Wasserman Schultz that position is thumbing her nose at every single Bernie Sanders supporter. It's Clinton saying..."yes, I cheated...and no I don't care if you don't like it!"

Schultz is just being rewarded for all the work to get Hillary the nod. All the lying and cheating she did shows that she has the qualifications Hillary requires in an employee.

I am wondering if Bernie will be cashing a check soon considering how he continues to claim support for her even after evidence surfaced that she screwed him over. I thought he was insane to support her before. Now, it's just pathetic and totally unbelievable.

The DNC has been a disaster. While the liberal media try their best to gush and praise the excitement (their word for booing, scandals and angry protesters), notice the absence of American flags, the extra fence around the stage and all the booing going on. Guest speakers are mom's of known thugs, illegal aliens (who probably had travel and hotel expenses paid by the DNC) and then there was Bernie's strange rant.

The only sign of intelligence is outside the convention center where the protesters are chanting, "Hell, no, DNC, we won't vote for Hillary."

what THIS shows is that she doesn't care who knows it!

This is what the Democrat party and the corrupt Rino elite never did understand.

It's one thing to lie and then be found out later. It's another thing after being found out to be found knowingly lying to your face again. Now after all the repetition and the truth coming out?

That creates something that's been growing & simmering for a long time.

This is the most powerful election cycle I have seen in my lifetime and I do remember Reagan. That was nothing like this one with regards to social energy. Social media and the veil of dishonesty seems to be being lifted all around.

Trump came and we saw what we had. Pence is a perfect pick and we've cleaned out our party.

Now I'm waiting with real interest to see if Paul Ryan loses his WI seat. WI is so corrupt, their voting process so dirty and Ryan's got so many Bush globalist buddies seeded there that it's going to be very tight.

Big business & Globalism.

And it looks like it may be game over. I've never seen so many panties in a wad in my life. It's like Trump's severed the connection without yet becoming President.

It's great. They're not scared without reason.

It was also Hillary Clinton who smoothed relations with China during a period that saw a 50% increase in exports to China, campaigned for the rights of women and children in 50 countries, and aggressively working on climate change proposals (particularly at Copenhagen). She took the reins from a Bush administration that had left America’s reputation deeply damaged and planted the seeds for the Obama foreign policy successes we see today such as the nuclear arms deal with Iran and the landmark normalization of relations with Cuba.
Wow...someone has been regurgitating the official Hitlery press release, campaign materials, and website word-for-word.

The problem is - as with everything with Hitlery - it's all a lie. She played absolutely no part with China at all. She was long gone from the Obama regime by the time he went into Cuba (which - reaching out to make nice-nice with a vicious dictator is no great accomplishment - it illustrates weakness and cowardice). And both her and Obama have made America's place in the world at the bottom. They reached out to Iran to make nice-nice and literally were laughed at. They reached out to Russia and Putin simply smelled blood in the water. Since then he's been more and more bold - helping Assad in Syria (even though Obama wants to defeat him) and attacking the Ukraine. And of course Obama reached out to Cuba where he was not only mocked, but continues to now empower communism in a nation that was crumbling under the weight of it (think that is a coincidence?!?).

She has literally accomplished nothing and is less qualified to be president than anyone I can think of who has run in the past 50 years or so. Hell, even James "Jimmy" McMillan III of the "The Rent Is Too Damn High" Party was exponentially more qualified than Hitlery (and that is not sarcasm - that is a tragic reality).

This is a woman who has violated basic laws for classified information, waged a war on women who were the victims of her husbands sexual assaults just so she could continue to ride his coattails in her quest for power and fame, is one of the most repulsive pathological liars in world history ("I landed under sniper fire"), and has literally never read the U.S. Constitution.
Excellent post.

Forum List

Back