Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

So you admit that there are legitimate grievances about Hillary lying. Good to know. And here I thought you didn't think her detractors had anything on her.
Absolutely. However, my point is, and always has been, those grievances pale in comparison with Trump's.
  • Hitlery refused multiple requests for additional security which lead to the death of 4 Americans.
  • Hitlery then went on national television and lied - telling the American people it was the result of a YouTube video.
  • Hitlery tried to avoid oversight by using personal email for government business.
  • Hitlery then sent classified information using that personal email account.
  • Hitlery then wiped the entire server to avoid responsibility.
  • Hitlery then lied about all of it.
  • Hitlery stole from the White House (an astounding $190,000 worth).
  • Hitlery humiliated and offended the Secret Service when she lied to the American people and claimed the SS landed the first family "under sniper fire".
  • Hitlery attacked and attempted to ruin the reputations of the women who were victims of Bill's sexual assaults.
  • Hitlery and Bill were behind a slew of unethical and illegal business transactions that were eventually placed under the umbrella term "Whitewater scandal".
  • Hitlery's foundation (The Clinton Foundation) has received tens of millions of dollars from China - dating back to when Bill was in the White House.
You continue to make completley absurd posts. Nothing Trump has done even remotely approaches this level of criminal activity because Trump was never a public representative of the people abusing his position.

Most of your points are conjecture. All I have to talk about is Trump university, four Chapter 11 bankruptcies, how women should just leave their job if they are sexually harassed. how trying to dis the parents of a fallen soldier is somehow something to aspire to, how making fun of the disabled is cool, and that if a female journalist asks you a hard question it must be that time of the month. This is the guy you laud. This is the guy you look up to. This is the guy whose standards you admire. This says a lot about you Fats - none of it good.
You're astounding ignorance says even more about you, sparky. I'm all over USMB declaring my dislike of Donald Trump. Do you know why he's such an asshole (much like yourself), sparky? Because he's a life long liberal. Voted Dumbocrat. Supported all things Dumbocrat. Donated to Dumbocrats (including none other than Hitlery Clinton herself). Being an aboriginal Aussie though - you wouldn't know any of this. But his life long commitment to the liberal ideology explains why he makes fun of the disabled and degrades women.

In any case sparky - none of that even remotely comes close to Hitlery Clinton's endless offenses. How many people died under Donald Trump? How many times has Donald Trump abused his public office and arranged favors for China in exchange for enormous wealth? How many women of sexual assault did Donald Trump attempt to destroy? But you lose your frilly little panties because he made fun of a disabled person? How stupid do you look right now? How unethical, slimy, and partisan do you look right now?

You're astounding ignorance says even more about you, sparky. I'm all over USMB declaring my dislike of Donald Trump. Do you know why he's such an asshole (much like yourself), sparky? Because he's a life long liberal. Voted Dumbocrat. Supported all things Dumbocrat. Donated to Dumbocrats (including none other than Hitlery Clinton herself). Being an aboriginal Aussie though - you wouldn't know any of this. But his life long commitment to the liberal ideology explains why he makes fun of the disabled and degrades women.

In any case sparky - none of that even remotely comes close to Hitlery Clinton's endless offenses. How many people died under Donald Trump? How many times has Donald Trump abused his public office and arranged favors for China in exchange for enormous wealth? How many women of sexual assault did Donald Trump attempt to destroy? But you lose your frilly little panties because he made fun of a disabled person? How stupid do you look right now? How unethical, slimy, and partisan do you look right now?

So exactly what did China gain with these alleged 'favours'?

So exactly what did China gain with these alleged 'favours'?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Clinton Says Chinese Money Did Not Influence U.S. Policy

Red Face Over China - June 1, 1998

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

Notice anything about the articles? They are all from hard core left-wing sites. Good luck trying to attack the messenger. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. I've given you everything you need. Do your own research if you really care. Or continue to blindly worship Hitlery. Makes no difference to me.

"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material"

After that was proven false,

"I can only repeat what happens to be the case-- that I did not send nor receive information that was marked classified at the time that it was sent or received".

This is a perfect illustration of the Clinton SOP. Note the change between the two statements. The first statement is a lie that was quickly proven to be so. Instead of admitting that it is a lie, we get the second, and as we are finding out, it is not so truthful either. In addition, whether the information was marked classified is irrelevant, because Hillary was trained and responsible to mark information classified and handle it properly. She did not do so.
A lie is not saying something that later proves to be false. What makes it a lie is the deliberate intent to deceive. If Clinton did not believe the email was marked classified, what she said was not a lie. So it is your opinion she lied certainly not a fact.
Incorrect. The fact that she changed her story means she knows the first iteration is provably false. Plus, it is irrelevant because as Sec State, she was TRAINED and RESPONSIBLE to mark information classified if she saw it and handled it. That she did not do. By trying to give her this excuse, you are essentially admitting she was incompetent.

A lie is not saying something that later proves to be false. What makes it a lie is the deliberate intent to deceive. If Clinton did not believe the email was marked classified, what she said was not a lie. So it is your opinion she lied certainly not a fact.
Will you immature Democrats just grow up already? Do you realize that you mindless lap dogs have defended every illegal, unethical, and immoral action ever done by a Democrat? When Bill Clinton committed adultery, you animals attempted to create the narrative that there was nothing wrong with cheating on a spouse. When he committed perjury over the incident, you animals attempted to defend it in a thousand absurd ways. You people even defend Harvey Milk who was a pedophile. When are you people going to grow up and simply admit when a liberal or a Democrat did something wrong? God Almighty....

Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.
:stupid:
By any objective measure Hillary Clinton is not just the most qualified candidate this season, she’s one of the most qualified people to ever seek the office. Even Marco Rubio, one-time choice of the GOP establishment (and tea-party love-child) stated in a Republican debate that, “If this is a resume contest, Hillary Clinton is going to be the new President of the United States.”
Since when do you guys care about who's the most qualified? Oh, that's right, you only care now, but not when you were electing Obama. Hypocrite.
Unlike the current Republican nominee, Obama certain brought to the office applicable qualifications, a graduate of the Harvard Law School and President of the Harvard Law Review, a teacher of constitutional law, work as a civil rights attorney, 7 years in the Illinois Senate, and 3 years as a US Senator.

Will you immature Democrats just grow up already? Do you realize that you mindless lap dogs have defended every illegal, unethical, and immoral action ever done by a Democrat? When Bill Clinton committed adultery, you animals attempted to create the narrative that there was nothing wrong with cheating on a spouse. When he committed perjury over the incident, you animals attempted to defend it in a thousand absurd ways. You people even defend Harvey Milk who was a pedophile. When are you people going to grow up and simply admit when a liberal or a Democrat did something wrong? God Almighty....
Must I remind you Bill Clinton is not running for president and his sex life 10 years ago is not an issue in this campaign.

Why are you both stuck stupid with reset button? I guess that all you got. Trump has been kissing Putin ass since 2013. He even lied that he did not met Putin.

Why? Because it showed cowardice and that weakness invited Putin's new found aggression.

Why are you so worried about Trump when he's a private citizen who has never held office? Hitlery was Secretary of State and kissed his ass up one side and down the other. Trump is just a business man. You're comments are astoundingly ignorant and indicative of a little Hitlery lover. Got a crush on cankles there - do ya?

Ignorant? Even inside his own GOPs blasting Trump's stupidity and ignorant. Are you really that stupid? Even his VP disagree with this scum. BTW....... Do you have a link that Hillary kissing Putin ass? As far as I know Putin is scared of Hillary and Trump will be easy.

You are right we do not need an apprentice or trainee running this country. At least you admit Trump kissing Putin ass.

Pence, Trump diverge on Ryan support
Mike Pence, Donald Trump diverge on Paul Ryan support - CNNPolitics.com

Putin is not scared of Hillary he has a vendetta against her for meddling in Russia's election
It goes deeper than that. Putin hates the Clintons and blames them for most of the Russia's problems today. He will do anything to see them discredited. I doubt that he has any liking for a buffoon such as Trump but would certainly rather be dealing with Trump than Hillary Clinton.

Just like I've been saying myself: there's been plenty of smoke about her pointed out over the years, but now she's running for the highest office in the land and getting more scrutiny, it's being discovered that no only is there no fire to go with that smoke, but that it's mainly been generated by those pointing it out in the first place.

IOW, total horseshit.

Last edited:
Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.
By any objective measure Hillary Clinton is not just the most qualified candidate this season, she’s one of the most qualified people to ever seek the office. Even Marco Rubio, one-time choice of the GOP establishment (and tea-party love-child) stated in a Republican debate that, “If this is a resume contest, Hillary Clinton is going to be the new President of the United States.”
Since when do you guys care about who's the most qualified? Oh, that's right, you only care now, but not when you were electing Obama. Hypocrite.
Unlike the current Republican nominee, Obama certain brought to the office applicable qualifications, a graduate of the Harvard Law School and President of the Harvard Law Review, a teacher of constitutional law, work as a civil rights attorney, 7 years in the Illinois Senate, and 3 years as a US Senator.

Was that in preparation for drawing a red line in the sand and walking away; turning Libya into a terrorist cesspool; paying ransom to Iran so they can promote terrorism; blaming the attack in Benghazi on a video; passing Obamacare, a partisan plan and telling Americans they could keep their doctor; and hiring a criminal to be his SOS?

"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material"

After that was proven false,

"I can only repeat what happens to be the case-- that I did not send nor receive information that was marked classified at the time that it was sent or received".

This is a perfect illustration of the Clinton SOP. Note the change between the two statements. The first statement is a lie that was quickly proven to be so. Instead of admitting that it is a lie, we get the second, and as we are finding out, it is not so truthful either. In addition, whether the information was marked classified is irrelevant, because Hillary was trained and responsible to mark information classified and handle it properly. She did not do so.
Incorrect. The fact that she changed her story means she knows the first iteration is provably false. Plus, it is irrelevant because as Sec State, she was TRAINED and RESPONSIBLE to mark information classified if she saw it and handled it. That she did not do. By trying to give her this excuse, you are essentially admitting she was incompetent.
Changing your statement can always be because you discovered what you said was incorrect and want to correct it.

If you had paid a little attention, you would know that she has already admitted that she was mistaken. She's apologized and has taken full responsibly. Hillary knows that if you make a mistake, you can admit it and voters are likely to accept it knowing that everyone makes mistakes, except of course Donald Trump.

I would love to agree with you, however, since Barry sealed all of his academic records and refused to release the papers he wrote - as he promised Hillary he would do in 2008, we are only left with his actual actions upon which to base his academic prowess.

Since he has continuously refused to enforce the Rule of Law, has protected those who have broken the law, has broken the law, has refused to obey court orders, and has been found in Contempt of Court as President we can only assume that there is a community college somewhere in Chicago that also bears the name 'Harvard law School' from where he got his diploma.

Stop your tickling me. Start by reading your piss #478 and 504.
Making comments about Obama's presidency is different when you mixed with your hatred and calling names. That is your style ......... a low class disgusting racist behavior.
Now you are denying that you are a racist?

Since I'm not a racist I don't feel the need to deny anything! I don't "hate" Barack Obama. I simply don't worship the Obama myth as you do. I didn't find him to be qualified when he was running for President and pointed out exactly WHY I felt that way in numerous posts...none of which were in any way "racist"!

Just for your own edification? I grew up in a very liberal college town in Western Massachusetts where I played with black friends, had black neighbors, was taught by black teachers and was raised in a household that didn't tolerate either racism or sexism. One of my ancestors was a white officer in the 54th Massachusetts Infantry a black Civil War regiment. He lost an arm during the assault on Fort Wagner in South Carolina. So kindly take your charge of "racism" and blow it out your ass! Playing "the race card" is an act of intellectual cowardice generally employed by those who don't have an intelligent comment to make.

Blah blah blah your full of bullshit..... Now you are calling Barack Obama. You make me laugh dude. Try again.

That's your intelligent comment? "Blah blah blah your full of bullshit"? That's it? The bullshit that being shoveled on this string is by you. You resorted to accusing others of "racism" because you didn't have a viable come back. It's what others of your intellectual capabilities...like Franco and R-Derp...do here when they paint themselves into a corner and don't know how else to respond.

Blah blah blah........ Yes that is correct because you are full of shit. Would you care to try again?

You want another chance to prove that you have nothing of substance to add to a discussion? I think you've already established THAT, Charwin!

You're here arguing that Hillary Clinton is honest and Barack Obama is competent. I've pointed out that Hillary lies pathologically and that Barry's Administration has been a clown car show of scandal and failed policies that will take whoever takes over the Oval Office YEARS to correct! Your response to that is to accuse me of being a racist...which is the very epitome of pathetic.

You are putting words in my mouth.......... I never said anything that Hillary is honest.............. If I have to pick between 2 lucifers....... I will vote for Hillary.
At least in my conscience I am not voting for a racist, bully, xenophobic, bully, demagoguery, promote fear and anger, liar, economic melt down, constitutional melt down, patronizing Putin, going to war.......... And I know you are Trump supporter.

Also making a comments based from racism and hatred doesn't prove much of credibility. Try to remember that.

Last edited:

Was that in preparation for drawing a red line in the sand and walking away; turning Libya into a terrorist cesspool; paying ransom to Iran so they can promote terrorism; blaming the attack in Benghazi on a video; passing Obamacare, a partisan plan and telling Americans they could keep their doctor; and hiring a criminal to be his SOS?
You forgot allowing the oceans to rise, Zika virus infections in the US, long TSA lines, and crappy summer movies.

I never said anything that Hillary is honest.............. If I have to pick between 2 lucifers....... I will vote for Hillary.
At least in my conscience I am not voting for a racist, bully, xenophobic, bully, demagoguery, promote fear and anger, liar, economic melt down, constitutional melt down, patronizing Putin, going to war.
Smart move - if you're going to vote for Lucifer make sure you get the right one.

Hillary has taken millions from Islamic nations that support terrorism, has oppressed / mutilated / murdered women for being raped, and for murdering homosexuals.

Her husband - a life-long sexual assaulter/harasser/rapist and liar - just got exposed for taking millions from the world's largest educator in Sharia law who happens to fund Islamic Jihad.

Hillary illegally used her own un-authorized un-encrypted server and used multiple gadgets, illegally gave access to her server and highly top secret information to those who did not have the required security clearances, sent / received highly classified information - that was marked, and broke several laws - the FOIA and the Federal Records Act, jeopardizing our national security while trying to ensure she could conduct State Department business off the grid to avoid oversight. Then, to top it off, she was busted for lying about lying, earning '4 Pinocchios' for denying she had lied and what the Director of the FBI had revealed about the FBI's criminal investigation of her.

Oh, and lets not forget her perjury and lying her ass off to save her career after

I never said anything that Hillary is honest.............. If I have to pick between 2 lucifers....... I will vote for Hillary.
At least in my conscience I am not voting for a racist, bully, xenophobic, bully, demagoguery, promote fear and anger, liar, economic melt down, constitutional melt down, patronizing Putin, going to war.
Smart move - if you're going to vote for Lucifer make sure you get the right one.

Hillary has taken millions from Islamic nations that support terrorism, has oppressed / mutilated / murdered women for being raped, and for murdering homosexuals.

Her husband - a life-long sexual assaulter/harasser/rapist and liar - just got exposed for taking millions from the world's largest educator in Sharia law who happens to fund Islamic Jihad.

Hillary illegally used her own un-authorized un-encrypted server and used multiple gadgets, illegally gave access to her server and highly top secret information to those who did not have the required security clearances, sent / received highly classified information - that was marked, and broke several laws - the FOIA and the Federal Records Act, jeopardizing our national security while trying to ensure she could conduct State Department business off the grid to avoid oversight. Then, to top it off, she was busted for lying about lying, earning '4 Pinocchios' for denying she had lied and what the Director of the FBI had revealed about the FBI's criminal investigation of her.

Oh, and lets not forget her perjury and lying her ass off to save her career after

Trump had demonstrated he is unfit for president.
You may want to ask the number of republicans that are jumping ship because of your candidate. And it's going to get worse. You can fucked and milk the server however people want but that doesn't change anything that Trump is a scum. Maybe you have not noticed Trump numbers are going downhill.

Trump had demonstrated he is unfit for president.
You may want to ask the number of republicans that are jumping ship because of your candidate. And it's going to get worse. You can fucked and milk the server however people want but that doesn't change anything that Trump is a scum. Maybe you have not noticed Trump numbers are going downhill.
Do people actually talk like this down in Florida?

Are you black by any chance?

Forum List

Back