Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

Well, except for the reality that is Hillary, that is. She lied about the classified emails, changed her story, and her sycophants (you know who you are) all lined up like trained seals to honk their horns and clap approvingly.

And Bush lied about WMDs. They all lie. When are you going to learn that?
So you admit that there are legitimate grievances about Hillary lying. Good to know. And here I thought you didn't think her detractors had anything on her.

51 funnys? Damn only 9 more regular posters to go

Those weirdos from the badlands in the "obama try this another time thread" that never post above must have seen this thread....lmao

Why are you both stuck stupid with reset button? I guess that all you got. Trump has been kissing Putin ass since 2013. He even lied that he did not met Putin.

Why? Because it showed cowardice and that weakness invited Putin's new found aggression.

Why are you so worried about Trump when he's a private citizen who has never held office? Hitlery was Secretary of State and kissed his ass up one side and down the other. Trump is just a business man. You're comments are astoundingly ignorant and indicative of a little Hitlery lover. Got a crush on cankles there - do ya?

Ignorant? Even inside his own GOPs blasting Trump's stupidity and ignorant. Are you really that stupid? Even his VP disagree with this scum. BTW....... Do you have a link that Hillary kissing Putin ass? As far as I know Putin is scared of Hillary and Trump will be easy.

You are right we do not need an apprentice or trainee running this country. At least you admit Trump kissing Putin ass.

Pence, Trump diverge on Ryan support
Mike Pence, Donald Trump diverge on Paul Ryan support - CNNPolitics.com

What's amusing about people like Charwin is that he thinks inconsistent statements made by Trump during the hours upon hours that he had spent answering questions from the entire press corps somehow make HIM more dishonest than Hillary Clinton who has hidden herself from the press for almost a year so that she can parse her language to hide the lies that she's already told! Trump is not a politician and he doesn't read prepared statements from a teleprompter at his new conferences. He stands up there behind a podium and takes the best shots the Main Stream Press want to throw his way. Contrast that with Hillary and then tell me who's REALLY the honest one!

Trump doesn't read a prepared statement.............. Is that supposed to be an excuse? Or is that supposed to make him look good or look like a scum?

Why are you both stuck stupid with reset button? I guess that all you got. Trump has been kissing Putin ass since 2013. He even lied that he did not met Putin.

Why? Because it showed cowardice and that weakness invited Putin's new found aggression.

Why are you so worried about Trump when he's a private citizen who has never held office? Hitlery was Secretary of State and kissed his ass up one side and down the other. Trump is just a business man. You're comments are astoundingly ignorant and indicative of a little Hitlery lover. Got a crush on cankles there - do ya?

Ignorant? Even inside his own GOPs blasting Trump's stupidity and ignorant. Are you really that stupid? Even his VP disagree with this scum. BTW....... Do you have a link that Hillary kissing Putin ass? As far as I know Putin is scared of Hillary and Trump will be easy.

You are right we do not need an apprentice or trainee running this country. At least you admit Trump kissing Putin ass.

Putin is not scared of Hillary he has a vendetta against her for meddling in Russia's election

Dude you are so funny....... I quoted your post based from your racist disgusting low class behavior about Obama. Are you a racist or not?

You are so funny. Since when Hillary or Obama kiss Putin ass? Obama slap Putin face with crippling economic sanctions. This year he installed missile defense ( EIS ) system in Poland and Romania pointed right at Putin ass. I'm sure you and Trump didn't know that either.

A classic

Judge Jeanine: Putin Is ‘Bitch-Slapping’ You, Mr. President

As our president continues to fumble on the world stage, he single-handedly is bringing about the decline of the United States as a world power.”

The Judge goes through a laundry list of dropped balls on the part of the Obama administration, including reducing the military, removing our missiles, and failing to protect our own in Benghazi. “Weakness encourages aggression,” she says.

“While you’ve got a pen and a phone running around wagging your finger, Putin’s running around with tanks and eighty-thousand soldiers,” she adds. “Russia is on it’s way to becoming the dominant world power.”

She plays Obama’s ridiculous “wrong side of history” comment, where he laughably touts “condemnation” of Russia’s actions as some kind of actual action – One of the more embarrassing moments of the post-Bush years – and then asks who really looks like they’re on the wrong side of history.

Then the Judge puts her trademark ‘tude in overdrive: “With all due respect, Mr. President, Putin is a pig. But he’s been bitch-slapping you since the Edward Snowden mess!”

Read more: Judge Jeanine: Putin Is ‘Bitch-Slapping’ You, Mr. President

Coming from Fox fucked news.... Right on bro.

You do know who Eric Snowden is right?

Ya do know obama wanted to attack Sryia over the WMDs right, and ran ran ran to Iran

And On and on and on

So your retort is fox news?

GTFO....

Only stupid ignorant believe Fox fucked up news. A very disgusting news 24 hours anti Obama and Hillary but 100% support of Trump and even covered his lies.

Didn't Syria gave up their WMD?
Let me guess you want to invade Syria like Bush invade Iraq. Am I right?

Again what the heck does fox have to do with real obama Fuck ups?

You stupidity fuck..... Didn't you just used Fox News as your reference?

You are making a comments based from your hatred and racism.... Is that supposed to be credible?

Putin is not scared of Hillary he has a vendetta against her for meddling in Russia's election

Let me guess you are also a Putin supporter. Yes Putin is scared of Hillary because she will stand against Putin.....
Trump already embrace Putin.

Let me guess you are also a Putin supporter. Yes Putin is scared of Hillary because she will stand against Putin.....
Trump already embrace Putin.

What? She will stand up to Putin like obama did and give him the rest of the Ukraine?????

Jesus it's common knowledge that Putin can't stand Hillary because she meddeled in Russia's election...I mean Jesus Christ enough already...

Why Putin Has an Electoral Bone to Pick With Hillary Clinton

At a crisis meeting with his advisers on Dec. 8 of that year, the Russian leader chose to lay the blame on one meddling foreign diplomat: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

“She set the tone for certain actors inside the country; she gave the signal,” Putin said of Clinton at the time, accusing her of ordering the opposition movement into action like some kind of revolutionary sleeper cell. “They heard this signal and, with the support of the U.S. State Department, started actively doing their work.”

And by the way I think trump is nuts

So you admit that there are legitimate grievances about Hillary lying. Good to know. And here I thought you didn't think her detractors had anything on her.

Absolutely. However, my point is, and always has been, those grievances pale in comparison with Trump's. I mean, the way he spoke about the Muslim couple who's son was KIA. I mean, the guy doesn't even know the word 'diplomacy'. He's a charlatan. A fair ground barker. A snake oil salesman. I seriously think that anybody who votes for him because they see him as presidential and thinks he has the right stuff (as opposed to those who will vote for him because they hate Hillary) are fucking loons and shouldn't have the right to vote.

The irony of all this - if that is the right word - is that the grievances against Hillary would stand out like dogs' balls and sink her in the general election if she was going up against Rubio or Bush. I think Cruz would probably has as much baggage as her, but the other two wouldn't.

What's amusing about people like Charwin is that he thinks inconsistent statements made by Trump during the hours upon hours that he had spent answering questions from the entire press corps somehow make HIM more dishonest than Hillary Clinton who has hidden herself from the press for almost a year so that she can parse her language to hide the lies that she's already told! Trump is not a politician and he doesn't read prepared statements from a teleprompter at his new conferences. He stands up there behind a podium and takes the best shots the Main Stream Press want to throw his way. Contrast that with Hillary and then tell me who's REALLY the honest one!

Trump doesn't read a prepared statement.............. Is that supposed to be an excuse? Or is that supposed to make him look good or look like a scum?

An anchorman on TV reads from a teleprompter, Charwin! Just because they SOUND smart doesn't mean they actually ARE smart! At least when Trump speaks without a teleprompter...you're getting HIS views and not the views of someone who wrote his speech that day.

Do you remember what happened to Obama that day his teleprompter malfunctioned in the middle of a speech? The last part of his speech he sounded about as intelligent as Forrest Gump! It was painful to watch he stumbled so badly.

If you're REALLY qualified to run the country...don't you think you should be able to stand on your own and answer questions that are put to you? The English have something called "The Prime Minister's Questions" where he goes in front of the members of Parliament every Wednesday for at least a half hour and they get to ask him whatever they want...no teleprompters allowed. It's a system I wish we had here.

I suppose Clinton and Obama weren't kissing Putin's ass with that ridiculous Reset Button? That was ass kissing on an EPIC SCALE, Charwin!

So now I'm a racist? Because I think Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar who would toss her own mother in front of a bus to win the Presidency? Too funny...

Dude you are so funny....... I quoted your post based from your racist disgusting low class behavior about Obama. Are you a racist or not?

You are so funny. Since when Hillary or Obama kiss Putin ass? Obama slap Putin face with crippling economic sanctions. This year he installed missile defense ( EIS ) system in Poland and Romania pointed right at Putin ass. I'm sure you and Trump didn't know that either.

"...racist disgusting low class behavior..." I'm a disgusting, low class, racist because I think Obama's been a lousy President? Interesting concept. Give me one example of my "racist" behavior here on this board! Show me a post I've ever made here that's "racist'.

Stop your tickling me. Start by reading your piss #478 and 504.
Making comments about Obama's presidency is different when you mixed with your hatred and calling names. That is your style ......... a low class disgusting racist behavior.
Now you are denying that you are a racist?

Since I'm not a racist I don't feel the need to deny anything! I don't "hate" Barack Obama. I simply don't worship the Obama myth as you do. I didn't find him to be qualified when he was running for President and pointed out exactly WHY I felt that way in numerous posts...none of which were in any way "racist"!

Just for your own edification? I grew up in a very liberal college town in Western Massachusetts where I played with black friends, had black neighbors, was taught by black teachers and was raised in a household that didn't tolerate either racism or sexism. One of my ancestors was a white officer in the 54th Massachusetts Infantry a black Civil War regiment. He lost an arm during the assault on Fort Wagner in South Carolina. So kindly take your charge of "racism" and blow it out your ass! Playing "the race card" is an act of intellectual cowardice generally employed by those who don't have an intelligent comment to make.

Blah blah blah your full of bullshit..... Now you are calling Barack Obama. You make me laugh dude. Try again.

That's your intelligent comment? "Blah blah blah your full of bullshit"? That's it? The bullshit that being shoveled on this string is by you. You resorted to accusing others of "racism" because you didn't have a viable come back. It's what others of your intellectual capabilities...like Franco and R-Derp...do here when they paint themselves into a corner and don't know how else to respond.

I think 52 'funnies' received might be a forum record. :lol:

"...racist disgusting low class behavior..." I'm a disgusting, low class, racist because I think Obama's been a lousy President? Interesting concept. Give me one example of my "racist" behavior here on this board! Show me a post I've ever made here that's "racist'.

Making comments about Obama's presidency is different when you mixed with your hatred and calling names. That is your style ......... a low class disgusting racist behavior.

Since I'm not a racist I don't feel the need to deny anything! I don't "hate" Barack Obama. I simply don't worship the Obama myth as you do. I didn't find him to be qualified when he was running for President and pointed out exactly WHY I felt that way in numerous posts...none of which were in any way "racist"!

Just for your own edification? I grew up in a very liberal college town in Western Massachusetts where I played with black friends, had black neighbors, was taught by black teachers and was raised in a household that didn't tolerate either racism or sexism. One of my ancestors was a white officer in the 54th Massachusetts Infantry a black Civil War regiment. He lost an arm during the assault on Fort Wagner in South Carolina. So kindly take your charge of "racism" and blow it out your ass! Playing "the race card" is an act of intellectual cowardice generally employed by those who don't have an intelligent comment to make.

Blah blah blah your full of bullshit..... Now you are calling Barack Obama. You make me laugh dude. Try again.

That's your intelligent comment? "Blah blah blah your full of bullshit"? That's it? The bullshit that being shoveled on this string is by you. You resorted to accusing others of "racism" because you didn't have a viable come back. It's what others of your intellectual capabilities...like Franco and R-Derp...do here when they paint themselves into a corner and don't know how else to respond.

Blah blah blah........ Yes that is correct because you are full of shit. Would you care to try again?

Blah blah blah........ Yes that is correct because you are full of shit. Would you care to try again?

You want another chance to prove that you have nothing of substance to add to a discussion? I think you've already established THAT, Charwin!

You're here arguing that Hillary Clinton is honest and Barack Obama is competent. I've pointed out that Hillary lies pathologically and that Barry's Administration has been a clown car show of scandal and failed policies that will take whoever takes over the Oval Office YEARS to correct! Your response to that is to accuse me of being a racist...which is the very epitome of pathetic.

"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material"

After that was proven false,

"I can only repeat what happens to be the case-- that I did not send nor receive information that was marked classified at the time that it was sent or received".

This is a perfect illustration of the Clinton SOP. Note the change between the two statements. The first statement is a lie that was quickly proven to be so. Instead of admitting that it is a lie, we get the second, and as we are finding out, it is not so truthful either. In addition, whether the information was marked classified is irrelevant, because Hillary was trained and responsible to mark information classified and handle it properly. She did not do so.
A lie is not saying something that later proves to be false. What makes it a lie is the deliberate intent to deceive. If Clinton did not believe the email was marked classified, what she said was not a lie. So it is your opinion she lied certainly not a fact.
No, it is established fact by a rather thorough investigation.

^Willfully blind to the truth.

Absolutely. However, my point is, and always has been, those grievances pale in comparison with Trump's.
  • Hitlery refused multiple requests for additional security which lead to the death of 4 Americans.
  • Hitlery then went on national television and lied - telling the American people it was the result of a YouTube video.
  • Hitlery tried to avoid oversight by using personal email for government business.
  • Hitlery then sent classified information using that personal email account.
  • Hitlery then wiped the entire server to avoid responsibility.
  • Hitlery then lied about all of it.
  • Hitlery stole from the White House (an astounding $190,000 worth).
  • Hitlery humiliated and offended the Secret Service when she lied to the American people and claimed the SS landed the first family "under sniper fire".
  • Hitlery attacked and attempted to ruin the reputations of the women who were victims of Bill's sexual assaults.
  • Hitlery and Bill were behind a slew of unethical and illegal business transactions that were eventually placed under the umbrella term "Whitewater scandal".
  • Hitlery's foundation (The Clinton Foundation) has received tens of millions of dollars from China - dating back to when Bill was in the White House.
You continue to make completley absurd posts. Nothing Trump has done even remotely approaches this level of criminal activity because Trump was never a public representative of the people abusing his position.

Absolutely. However, my point is, and always has been, those grievances pale in comparison with Trump's.
  • Hitlery refused multiple requests for additional security which lead to the death of 4 Americans.
  • Hitlery then went on national television and lied - telling the American people it was the result of a YouTube video.
  • Hitlery tried to avoid oversight by using personal email for government business.
  • Hitlery then sent classified information using that personal email account.
  • Hitlery then wiped the entire server to avoid responsibility.
  • Hitlery then lied about all of it.
  • Hitlery stole from the White House (an astounding $190,000 worth).
  • Hitlery humiliated and offended the Secret Service when she lied to the American people and claimed the SS landed the first family "under sniper fire".
  • Hitlery attacked and attempted to ruin the reputations of the women who were victims of Bill's sexual assaults.
  • Hitlery and Bill were behind a slew of unethical and illegal business transactions that were eventually placed under the umbrella term "Whitewater scandal".
  • Hitlery's foundation (The Clinton Foundation) has received tens of millions of dollars from China - dating back to when Bill was in the White House.
You continue to make completley absurd posts. Nothing Trump has done even remotely approaches this level of criminal activity because Trump was never a public representative of the people abusing his position.

Most of your points are conjecture. All I have to talk about is Trump university, four Chapter 11 bankruptcies, how women should just leave their job if they are sexually harassed. how trying to dis the parents of a fallen soldier is somehow something to aspire to, how making fun of the disabled is cool, and that if a female journalist asks you a hard question it must be that time of the month. This is the guy you laud. This is the guy you look up to. This is the guy whose standards you admire. This says a lot about you Fats - none of it good.

Forum List

Back