Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

Hillary is more qualified to be president than Adolf Trump.
Trump is nothing but bully, racist, talking non sense asshole. Yes I'm voting for Hillary and so are my friendS that was uncertain before the DNC. His own GOP leaders blasted this asshole that he doesn't represent GOPs.

And MARK MY WORD...... He will not repeat calling Mexicans rapist, murderers and drug dealers after the DNC. And he even said lately he will ONLY deport criminals and NOT 12 millions illegal Mexicans.
All moronic fools will all be voting for Hillary. You're not the only one...

And you are voting for Adolf Trump. WTF. Don't worry you're not the only one. Latest 2 polls came out today Hillary 52 Trump 43.
Are you aware the number GOPs blasting this asshole? McCain just told Trump today he does not represent GOP. So tell me are those people morons?
Only 2 countries that are threat to America are Russia and China....... But your Trump is kissing Putin ass.....That alone should makes people puke.

Would you prefer that Trump would suggest nuking Russia? When Hillary took the reset button to Russia I didn't hear anything about her kissing ass.

Trump will not nuke Russia. Your cult leader is kissing Putin ass but Hillary will stand and fight against Putin aggressions................. Putin is scared of Hillary that is why Putin is trying to help Trump bc this will be so easy for Putin.

What did Hillary ever do to "fight" against Russian aggression? I must have missed that, Charwin! Putin is about as scared of Hillary as he is of Barry.

1. Hillary will stand against Putin aggressions. On the other hand your cult leader Trump love Putin. That's the differences.
2. Making an opinion based from your racist doesn't mean any credibility. President name is Barrack Obama.
Try again.

And you are voting for Adolf Trump. WTF. Don't worry you're not the only one. Latest 2 polls came out today Hillary 52 Trump 43.
Are you aware the number GOPs blasting this asshole? McCain just told Trump today he does not represent GOP. So tell me are those people morons?
Only 2 countries that are threat to America are Russia and China....... But your Trump is kissing Putin ass.....That alone should makes people puke.

Would you prefer that Trump would suggest nuking Russia? When Hillary took the reset button to Russia I didn't hear anything about her kissing ass.

Trump will not nuke Russia. Your cult leader is kissing Putin ass but Hillary will stand and fight against Putin aggressions................. Putin is scared of Hillary that is why Putin is trying to help Trump bc this will be so easy for Putin.

What did Hillary ever do to "fight" against Russian aggression? I must have missed that, Charwin! Putin is about as scared of Hillary as he is of Barry.
"Barry"? I see you are STILL butt hurt over the last TWO Presidential elections lol

It's either Barry or "Urkel".
1258883261036_f.jpg
Know what I mean? I called him Barry before he got elected because I thought he was an empty suit...and eight years later I'm still calling him Barry because he proved me right.

So.......... You're opinion or comments are only based from your RACIST or HATRED disgusting attitude?

All moronic fools will all be voting for Hillary. You're not the only one...

1. Hillary will stand against Putin aggressions. On the other hand your cult leader Trump love Putin. That's the differences.
2. Making an opinion based from your racist doesn't mean any credibility. President name is Barrack Obama.
Try again.

With what...her "reset button"? Don't make me laugh...

Barack Obama went by the name Barry until he needed to be "blacker" than he was and then he went by Barack. Under all the bullshit though he's still "Choom Gang Barry"...the stoner from Hawaii who conned his way into Harvard and then the Presidency.

The lack of hard evidence makes it impossible to know what really happened between Clinton and these families therefore Clinton opponents will fill in the blanks to create their own story. No one recorded these brief meetings behind closed doors. Family members and Clinton disagree on what was said. Given the emotional setting, all accounts are probably inaccurate.

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?

So you're taking the word of Hillary Clinton over the word of the family members? Not for nothing, Flopper but Hillary has a thirty year record of telling lies every time she gets in trouble! Sean Smith's mother and Tyrone Wood's father have no such track records.

What's disgusting is for Clinton to claim that no one can remember what was said because of the "fog of war"! The chaos of a battlefield is not the same thing as a secure airbase days after the battle took place and for Clinton to claim that it is, is pathetic! She lied to those families for political reasons. That's the kind of sleazy person she is now and has always been!
You're making assumptions based on a 30 year record of lies that was created by Republicans attacking Clinton.

If you look at the persecution of Hillary Clinton over the years by Republican politicians, you will see a very clear pattern, create a story line, filter the facts to support the story, and release it to conservative media who freely embellish the story with unsubstantiated accusations and opinions. The plan is of course to create such a preponderance of negative media, that the public will just accept it without question which is exactly what is happening today. This thread is clear evidence of that.

What's laughable, Flopper is that you seem to actually have BOUGHT the "vast right wing conspiracy" narrative that Hillary Clinton trotted out decades ago in an attempt to obscure all of the lies that she and her hubby had been caught red handed telling!

What you call an "assumption" based on lies is exactly that...I assume that someone who's been telling me lies for almost thirty YEARS will continue to do just that! What's totally unsubstantiated is your claim that Hillary is honest! She's not! She lies whenever she gets in a jam and her fall back lie is to blame the GOP for spreading false information about her. What's pathetic is that what Hillary calls lies about her always seem to be substantiated as truth later on when the Clinton's stop stonewalling and the facts come out.
As I have said before, saying something that turns out to be false later is not a lie. If that were the case, our local weatherman would be a habitation liar as would every member of congress.

When Hillary tells her lies that later on turn out to BE lies...it is nothing like a weatherman who makes an incorrect weather forecast! The weatherman is doing his best to present his estimate of what is going to happen in the FUTURE...Hillary is trying to spin something that has already happened and makes her look terrible. That's the case with Benghazi and her email scandal. She lied about both because both made her look terrible.
And that's your opinion.

Try again.

Barack Obama went by the name Barry until he needed to be "blacker" than he was and then he went by Barack. Under all the bullshit though he's still "Choom Gang Barry"...the stoner from Hawaii who conned his way into Harvard and then the Presidency.

Dude........ Trump is kissing Putin ass. That alone makes people puke.

Aside from being a racist asshole what else do you got?

"Barry"? I see you are STILL butt hurt over the last TWO Presidential elections lol

It's either Barry or "Urkel".
1258883261036_f.jpg
Know what I mean? I called him Barry before he got elected because I thought he was an empty suit...and eight years later I'm still calling him Barry because he proved me right.

So.......... You're opinion or comments are only based from your RACIST or HATRED disgusting attitude?
Yes because he's a hacktard and has been one since joining the forum

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

So you're taking the word of Hillary Clinton over the word of the family members? Not for nothing, Flopper but Hillary has a thirty year record of telling lies every time she gets in trouble! Sean Smith's mother and Tyrone Wood's father have no such track records.

What's disgusting is for Clinton to claim that no one can remember what was said because of the "fog of war"! The chaos of a battlefield is not the same thing as a secure airbase days after the battle took place and for Clinton to claim that it is, is pathetic! She lied to those families for political reasons. That's the kind of sleazy person she is now and has always been!
You're making assumptions based on a 30 year record of lies that was created by Republicans attacking Clinton.

If you look at the persecution of Hillary Clinton over the years by Republican politicians, you will see a very clear pattern, create a story line, filter the facts to support the story, and release it to conservative media who freely embellish the story with unsubstantiated accusations and opinions. The plan is of course to create such a preponderance of negative media, that the public will just accept it without question which is exactly what is happening today. This thread is clear evidence of that.

What's laughable, Flopper is that you seem to actually have BOUGHT the "vast right wing conspiracy" narrative that Hillary Clinton trotted out decades ago in an attempt to obscure all of the lies that she and her hubby had been caught red handed telling!

What you call an "assumption" based on lies is exactly that...I assume that someone who's been telling me lies for almost thirty YEARS will continue to do just that! What's totally unsubstantiated is your claim that Hillary is honest! She's not! She lies whenever she gets in a jam and her fall back lie is to blame the GOP for spreading false information about her. What's pathetic is that what Hillary calls lies about her always seem to be substantiated as truth later on when the Clinton's stop stonewalling and the facts come out.
As I have said before, saying something that turns out to be false later is not a lie. If that were the case, our local weatherman would be a habitation liar as would every member of congress.

When Hillary tells her lies that later on turn out to BE lies...it is nothing like a weatherman who makes an incorrect weather forecast! The weatherman is doing his best to present his estimate of what is going to happen in the FUTURE...Hillary is trying to spin something that has already happened and makes her look terrible. That's the case with Benghazi and her email scandal. She lied about both because both made her look terrible.
And that's your opinion.

It's also the opinion of the Director of the FBI who was forced by Trey Gowdy to admit that Clinton lied about having classified materials in her private email servers and lied about turning over all of her emails having to do with official business. That isn't my "opinion", Flopper...THAT'S SIMPLY A FACT!

Try again.

I suppose Clinton and Obama weren't kissing Putin's ass with that ridiculous Reset Button? That was ass kissing on an EPIC SCALE, Charwin!

So now I'm a racist? Because I think Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar who would toss her own mother in front of a bus to win the Presidency? Too funny...

Try again.

I suppose Clinton and Obama weren't kissing Putin's ass with that ridiculous Reset Button? That was ass kissing on an EPIC SCALE, Charwin!

So now I'm a racist? Because I think Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar who would toss her own mother in front of a bus to win the Presidency? Too funny...

Dude you are so funny....... I quoted your post based from your racist disgusting low class behavior about Obama. Are you a racist or not?

You are so funny. Since when Hillary or Obama kiss Putin ass? Obama slap Putin face with crippling economic sanctions. This year he installed missile defense ( EIS ) system in Poland and Romania pointed right at Putin ass. I'm sure you and Trump didn't know that either.

Try again.

Dude you are so funny....... I quoted your post based from your racist disgusting low class behavior about Obama. Are you a racist or not?

You are so funny. Since when Hillary or Obama kiss Putin ass? Obama slap Putin face with crippling economic sanctions. This year he installed missile defense ( EIS ) system in Poland and Romania pointed right at Putin ass. I'm sure you and Trump didn't know that either.

"...racist disgusting low class behavior..." I'm a disgusting, low class, racist because I think Obama's been a lousy President? Interesting concept. Give me one example of my "racist" behavior here on this board! Show me a post I've ever made here that's "racist'.

Yeah....this is how "honest" Hitlery is....

The Hitlery lie:
Muslims are the most amazing people - even sacrificing their lives for America.

The reality:
Of the 2.2 million men and women who make up the armed forces - a paltry 6,000 are of the muslim faith. If you do the math - that is 0.0027%. But that's not the worst part. The Khan family works for a law firm which has ties to Hitlery Clinton (responsible for her taxes) and Mr. Kahn supports Sharia Law.

Many Muslims do not serve in the military because of people like you and Trump who consider all Muslims to be supporters of terrorism or at least not to be trusted.

Other problems come from the cultural barriers, like facial hair, and dealing with military food forbidden by Islam. Few bases have Muslim prayer services, and only five of the Army’s roughly 2,900 chaplains are imams.

Considering the hatred toward Muslims, that people like Trump are creating, I'm surprised the number serving is so high.

Why are you stuck stupid with reset button?

Because it shows what a clown show this Administration and Hillary Clinton in general...has been!
russia-reset-button.jpg

That's her giving the Russian Ambassador the button that says "Reset" in English and "Peregruzka" in Russian which Clinton and her merry band of idiots thought meant reset in Russian but really means "Overcharged". She's an idiot and those around her are idiots as well!

Last edited:

Try again.

Lmao Putin bitch slapped obama at every turn

Obama was stomping his feet about his red line of death in Syria over WMDs ...and pow Putin fucked him over ...

Last edited:

Try again.

A classic

Judge Jeanine: Putin Is ‘Bitch-Slapping’ You, Mr. President

As our president continues to fumble on the world stage, he single-handedly is bringing about the decline of the United States as a world power.”

The Judge goes through a laundry list of dropped balls on the part of the Obama administration, including reducing the military, removing our missiles, and failing to protect our own in Benghazi. “Weakness encourages aggression,” she says.

“While you’ve got a pen and a phone running around wagging your finger, Putin’s running around with tanks and eighty-thousand soldiers,” she adds. “Russia is on it’s way to becoming the dominant world power.”

She plays Obama’s ridiculous “wrong side of history” comment, where he laughably touts “condemnation” of Russia’s actions as some kind of actual action – One of the more embarrassing moments of the post-Bush years – and then asks who really looks like they’re on the wrong side of history.

Then the Judge puts her trademark ‘tude in overdrive: “With all due respect, Mr. President, Putin is a pig. But he’s been bitch-slapping you since the Edward Snowden mess!”

Read more: Judge Jeanine: Putin Is ‘Bitch-Slapping’ You, Mr. President

Bwahahahahaha! The same Hitlery that bent over for Putin after presenting him with a "reset button"?!?! :lmao:

Why do liberals say such stupid stuff??? :eusa_doh:

Because she's a certified sociopath and a pathological liar. Duh....

Why Can't Hillary Clinton Stop Lying?

Why Can't Hillary Clinton Stop Lying?

This is funny. Did you read your link? Most is about Trump being ignorant or stupid.

Trump lied just about every day. He didn't even know Putin already invaded Ukraine then changed his opinion after 24 hours.
I suggest you read this link.

15 Hours of Donald Trump’s Lies
You don't have to preach to me cupcake....I'm well aware of what a liar Donald Trump is. But here's the thing sparky - Hitlery Clinton tells more lies in any given hour than Donald Trump has told in his entire life. Hitlery even lies about shit that it simply doesn't make any sense to lie about (like "we landed under sniper fire" or "the Benghazi attack was because of a YouTube video"). I remember while Bill was in office there was a famous quote from their closest friends "the Clintons lie so much and with so much ease that even they don't know what is real anymore".

You're an idiot to worship Hitlery. But let's be honest - if you weren't an idiot - you wouldn't be voting Dumbocrat.

Forum List

Back