Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

Trump will not nuke Russia. Your cult leader is kissing Putin ass but Hillary will stand and fight against Putin aggressions................. Putin is scared of Hillary that is why Putin is trying to help Trump bc this will be so easy for Putin.

What did Hillary ever do to "fight" against Russian aggression? I must have missed that, Charwin! Putin is about as scared of Hillary as he is of Barry.
"Barry"? I see you are STILL butt hurt over the last TWO Presidential elections lol

It's either Barry or "Urkel".
1258883261036_f.jpg
Know what I mean? I called him Barry before he got elected because I thought he was an empty suit...and eight years later I'm still calling him Barry because he proved me right.
and he, like Sanders was right about Iraq you idiot :thup:

I've got a feeling that Trump and I had the same thoughts about Iraq...namely that getting rid of Saddam was a good thing...but trying to stay in Iraq to regime build was a bad thing. I would have left the Iraqi military in place to keep order in the country and then departed with a warning to whoever became the next leader of Iraq to be a responsible member of the world community or we'd be back again.
Yoar pretty good at monday morning quarterbacking.

Save it hack boi.

Well, except for the reality that is Hillary, that is. She lied about the classified emails, changed her story, and her sycophants (you know who you are) all lined up like trained seals to honk their horns and clap approvingly.

And Bush lied about WMDs. They all lie. When are you going to learn that?

Yeah....this is how "honest" Hitlery is....

The Hitlery lie:
Muslims are the most amazing people - even sacrificing their lives for America.

The reality:
Of the 2.2 million men and women who make up the armed forces - a paltry 6,000 are of the muslim faith. If you do the math - that is 0.0027%. But that's not the worst part. The Khan family works for a law firm which has ties to Hitlery Clinton (responsible for her taxes) and Mr. Kahn supports Sharia Law.

"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material"

After that was proven false,

"I can only repeat what happens to be the case-- that I did not send nor receive information that was marked classified at the time that it was sent or received".

This is a perfect illustration of the Clinton SOP. Note the change between the two statements. The first statement is a lie that was quickly proven to be so. Instead of admitting that it is a lie, we get the second, and as we are finding out, it is not so truthful either. In addition, whether the information was marked classified is irrelevant, because Hillary was trained and responsible to mark information classified and handle it properly. She did not do so.
A lie is not saying something that later proves to be false. What makes it a lie is the deliberate intent to deceive. If Clinton did not believe the email was marked classified, what she said was not a lie. So it is your opinion she lied certainly not a fact.

This is what Hillary said in response to a question from Chris Wallace on Fox News. And it fits your "What makes it a lie is the deliberate intent to deceive." scenario perfectly.

Clinton: "Chris, that’s not what I heard Director Comey say, and I thank you for giving me the opportunity, in my view, to clarify. Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the e-mails. I was communicating with over 300 people in my e-mailing. They certainly did not believe, and had no reason to believe, that what they were sending was classified. In retrospect, different agencies come in and say, well, it should have been, but that’s not what was happening in real time.

This is what Director Comey said:

Here’s how Comey put it in his lengthy statement when he announced the completion of the investigation: “Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

Comey said “seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters.”

This is from the Washington post that gave Hillary 4 Pinochios for that lie. She is in the running for the Liar of the Year award unless Obama gets it again.

You would have to be willfully delusional to insist at this point that Hillary is an honest person.

What did Hillary ever do to "fight" against Russian aggression? I must have missed that, Charwin! Putin is about as scared of Hillary as he is of Barry.
"Barry"? I see you are STILL butt hurt over the last TWO Presidential elections lol

It's either Barry or "Urkel".
1258883261036_f.jpg
Know what I mean? I called him Barry before he got elected because I thought he was an empty suit...and eight years later I'm still calling him Barry because he proved me right.

I've got a feeling that Trump and I had the same thoughts about Iraq...namely that getting rid of Saddam was a good thing...but trying to stay in Iraq to regime build was a bad thing. I would have left the Iraqi military in place to keep order in the country and then departed with a warning to whoever became the next leader of Iraq to be a responsible member of the world community or we'd be back again.

Save it hack boi.

Pointing out how badly Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton FUBARed the Middle East is "Monday morning quarterbacking"? Obama hasn't been "right" about a single thing yet in the Middle East because his policies are predicated on liberal dogma that never works in the real world.

It's either Barry or "Urkel". Know what I mean? I called him Barry before he got elected because I thought he was an empty suit...and eight years later I'm still calling him Barry because he proved me right.

Save it hack boi.

Pointing out how badly Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton FUBARed the Middle East is "Monday morning quarterbacking"? Obama hasn't been "right" about a single thing yet in the Middle East because his policies are predicated on liberal dogma that never works in the real world.
I'd forgotten how much of an hacktard you really are

Transcript: Obama's Speech Against The Iraq War
What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

He was right from the start. Facts seem to get in your way A LOT kid.

Last edited:
Well, except for the reality that is Hillary, that is. She lied about the classified emails, changed her story, and her sycophants (you know who you are) all lined up like trained seals to honk their horns and clap approvingly.

And Bush lied about WMDs. They all lie. When are you going to learn that?

Prove he lied, I can prove he didn't

It's either Barry or "Urkel". Know what I mean? I called him Barry before he got elected because I thought he was an empty suit...and eight years later I'm still calling him Barry because he proved me right.

Save it hack boi.

I'd forgotten how much of an idiot you really are

Transcript: Obama's Speech Against The Iraq War
What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

He was right from the start. Facts seem to get in your way A LOT kid.

What's laughable about that speech, Dottie...is that young Barry is complaining about others attempting to "shove their own ideological agendas down our throats" only to do exactly THAT when he himself became President! A majority of Americans did not want the Affordable Care Act to pass. It did anyways because Barry and his minions thought they knew best. All of his military advisors cautioned Barry about pulling combat troops out of Iraq too soon. He didn't care. He based his decision to withdraw troops not on "reason" but totally on "politics".

Then he goes on to blame a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate and a drop in the median income on the Bush Administration "distracting" us from corporate scandals?
There are far more people in poverty after eight years of HIS Administration than there ever were under Bush!

So is Barry guilty of Monday morning quarterbacking as well? Or is he the "back up quarterback" who constantly complains that if only HE got a chance to play how different the results would be...only to be worse than the guy he criticized at every turn?

In other words, you were wrong about Obama on IRAQ which he was right about from the start. Not being able to clean up Republican- instigated messes quickly, in this case a boondoggle war which Obama EXPLICITLY cautioned against, is not a job description of the President

Dismissed hacktard

In other words, you were wrong about Obama on IRAQ which he was right about from the start. Not being able to clean up Republican- instigated messes quickly, in this case a boondoggle war which Obama EXPLICITLY cautioned against, is not a job description of the President

Dismissed hacktard

In what way has Obama "cleaned up" the Middle East? The absurdity of THAT statement is mind boggling!

Dismissed hacktard

In what way has Obama "cleaned up" the Middle East? The absurdity of THAT statement is mind boggling!
I never thought I'd say this but you're dumber than I initially thought. Stop deflecting. Obama was against the Repub-instigated war from the start, as was Sanders. Having to clean up a mess he explicitly warned against is taking away from doing things to better this great nation. Instead, he has to spend time repairing Repub boondoggles.

Why you have access to a keyboard is curious to say the least. Shouldn't you be in school (for obvious reasons)?

Whoever the next President of the United States will be...is going to be faced with cleaning up the messes left behind by this President's eight years of feckless policies.

So saying you were against something gives you a "get out of jail free card" when your policies dealing with that thing make it worse than it ever was?

Dismissed hacktard

I never thought I'd say this but you're dumber than I initially thought. Stop deflecting. Obama was against the Repub-instigated war from the start, as was Sanders. Having to clean up a mess he explicitly warned against is taking away from doing things to better this great nation. Instead, he has to spend time repairing Repub boondoggles.

Why you have access to a keyboard is curious to say the least. Shouldn't you be in school (for obvious reasons)?

Oh so now you're claiming that Barry would have fixed the economy...if only he didn't have to deal with the Middle East? Really, Dottie? That's about as pathetic an excuse as will be heard on this board today...congrats!

^ rw hacktard post bot doing what he does best- serial posting :clap2:

I'm done w/ you kid. Been done w/ you since post #490 :bye1:

Forum List

Back