Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

Hillary -3
RWNJ’s -0

It reminds me of the guy who wants to use how many strike outs the pitcher got instead of runs across the plate in softball.

So Gowdy found nothing worth mentioning, the FBI found nothing worth mentioning, and the Senate approved her 94-2.

She is the most vetted candidate in the history of the nation and easily one of the most qualified.

ALSO:

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Completed No Security Briefings Or Courses At State Dept

Hillary, Huma, and the rest of her staff never completed any MANDATORY security training and therefore should NEVER have been given access to ANY classified information.

There is a call to immediately, and appropriately, strip Hillary of her existing classification, especially not that it is known that she DID send/receive classified data / e-mails, ran an illegal and un-encrypted server that WAS hacked and exposed information so classified that the WH said 'it can not be released in any form because it would cause grave danger to our national security'.

No official security clearance, improper access to highly classified information, an illegal un-authorized un-encrypted server, highly classified info hacked.....

:clap:

So Gowdy found nothing worth mentioning, the FBI found nothing worth mentioning, and the Senate approved her 94-2.

Is it that you can't read, you are retarded, or you are just so brainwashed you can't fathom the truth?

Again, just like Hillary, in the face of the truth you continue to LIE!

Clinton claimed she NEVER sent or received classified information, later adding 'at the time it was marked'. SHE LIED!
- Under oath FBI Director Comey testified: “That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

Hillary claimed she had only used 1 device. SHE LIED!
- Comey: “She used multiple devices.”

Hillary claimed she did NOT break the law (FOIA and the Federal Records Act because she turned over all Stare Dept-related document she was required to provide according to the law. SHE LIED.
- Comey: “No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”
- The State Department also confirmed that Hillary broke the laws by NOT turning in all required State Dept-related e-mails....which was the whole reason Hillary was using her own ILLEGAL, UN-AUTHORIZED, UN-ENCRYPTED SERVER AND MULTIPLE DEVICES.

For her lies Hillary received 4 'Pinocchios'. For yours you get 'Ignored'. Go sit at the kids table until you can face reality and re-join the grown ups.

Is it that you can't read, you are retarded, or you are just so brainwashed you can't fathom the truth?

You’re not worth reading.

HRC=3 (Gowdy, FBI, Senate)
RWNJ=0

The rest is just the cacophony of your bitching which we can hear every single fucking day; lordy give it a rest will you?

Maybe not, but the Director of the FBI is worth reading...and he says you and Hillary are LIARS!

---------

Clinton claimed she NEVER sent or received classified information, later adding 'at the time it was marked'. SHE LIED!
- Under oath FBI Director Comey testified: “That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

Hillary claimed she did NOT break the law (FOIA and the Federal Records Act because she turned over all Stare Dept-related document she was required to provide according to the law. SHE LIED.
- The State Department also confirmed that Hillary broke the laws by NOT turning in all required State Dept-related e-mails....which was the whole reason Hillary was using her own ILLEGAL, UN-AUTHORIZED, UN-ENCRYPTED SERVER AND MULTIPLE DEVICES.

Maybe not, but the Director of the FBI is worth reading...and he says you and Hillary are LIARS!

---------

I thought I was on ignore? What happened? Oh yeah, you’re about as effective as a Trey Gowdy witch hunt.

HRC 3
RWNJs 0

No runs, no hits, no errors.

Well on her way to be President.

Typical Trump idiot supporter.

Did you really want to come here to defend Hillary's "honesty", Charwin? Flopper is stupid enough to attempt to do so. Did you want to wave that banner as well?

Hillary is more qualified to be president than Adolf Trump.
Trump is nothing but bully, racist, talking non sense asshole. Yes I'm voting for Hillary and so are my friendS that was uncertain before the DNC. His own GOP leaders blasted this asshole that he doesn't represent GOPs.

And MARK MY WORD...... He will not repeat calling Mexicans rapist, murderers and drug dealers after the DNC. And he even said lately he will ONLY deport criminals and NOT 12 millions illegal Mexicans.
All moronic fools will all be voting for Hillary. You're not the only one...

And you are voting for Adolf Trump. WTF. Don't worry you're not the only one. Latest 2 polls came out today Hillary 52 Trump 43.
Are you aware the number GOPs blasting this asshole? McCain just told Trump today he does not represent GOP. So tell me are those people morons?
Only 2 countries that are threat to America are Russia and China....... But your Trump is kissing Putin ass.....That alone should makes people puke.

Would you prefer that Trump would suggest nuking Russia? When Hillary took the reset button to Russia I didn't hear anything about her kissing ass.

Trump will not nuke Russia. Your cult leader is kissing Putin ass but Hillary will stand and fight against Putin aggressions................. Putin is scared of Hillary that is why Putin is trying to help Trump bc this will be so easy for Putin.

Typical Trump idiot supporter.

Did you really want to come here to defend Hillary's "honesty", Charwin? Flopper is stupid enough to attempt to do so. Did you want to wave that banner as well?

Trump is nothing but bully, racist, talking non sense asshole. Yes I'm voting for Hillary and so are my friendS that was uncertain before the DNC. His own GOP leaders blasted this asshole that he doesn't represent GOPs.

And MARK MY WORD...... He will not repeat calling Mexicans rapist, murderers and drug dealers after the DNC. And he even said lately he will ONLY deport criminals and NOT 12 millions illegal Mexicans.

Given that they both suck and are unqualified (in so many ways....unless you consider being a liar a qualification), what consolation should people take in your claim ?

You are right both of them moron..... But if I have to pick of the 2 lucifers that maybe do good for this country. Then I will vote Hillary.
As far as liar is concerned? Trump lies all the time.

This is what Ron Fornier, a strong Hillary supporter had to say about her.

"On Sunday, the former secretary of state told FOX News’ Chris Wallace that FBI Director James Comey cleared her of misleading the public about her rogue email server at the state department: “Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails.”

That’s wrong and she knows it, which makes it a lie.

“Clinton is cherry-picking statements by Comey to preserve her narrative about the unusual setup of a private email server,” wrote Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler, who awarded Clinton the maximum four “Pinocchios” for her whopper. “This allows her to skate past the more disturbing findings of the FBI investigation.”

Why Can't Hillary Clinton Stop Lying?

Well.............. The result Hillary is leading 52 Trump is 43.

And you are voting for Adolf Trump. WTF. Don't worry you're not the only one. Latest 2 polls came out today Hillary 52 Trump 43.
Are you aware the number GOPs blasting this asshole? McCain just told Trump today he does not represent GOP. So tell me are those people morons?
Only 2 countries that are threat to America are Russia and China....... But your Trump is kissing Putin ass.....That alone should makes people puke.

Would you prefer that Trump would suggest nuking Russia? When Hillary took the reset button to Russia I didn't hear anything about her kissing ass.

Trump will not nuke Russia. Your cult leader is kissing Putin ass but Hillary will stand and fight against Putin aggressions................. Putin is scared of Hillary that is why Putin is trying to help Trump bc this will be so easy for Putin.
Lol that's some funny shit right there.

Putin is still laughing his ass off at Hillary and her reset button.

"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material"

After that was proven false,

"I can only repeat what happens to be the case-- that I did not send nor receive information that was marked classified at the time that it was sent or received".

This is a perfect illustration of the Clinton SOP. Note the change between the two statements. The first statement is a lie that was quickly proven to be so. Instead of admitting that it is a lie, we get the second, and as we are finding out, it is not so truthful either. In addition, whether the information was marked classified is irrelevant, because Hillary was trained and responsible to mark information classified and handle it properly. She did not do so.
A lie is not saying something that later proves to be false. What makes it a lie is the deliberate intent to deceive. If Clinton did not believe the email was marked classified, what she said was not a lie. So it is your opinion she lied certainly not a fact.

I don't ever recall bringing this up. Are you making stuff up to argue against.

Her server was a bad call. Did she lie...don't know. Did she take responsibility...not at all...until later and then only maybe.
lying to the benghazi families is the most egregious thing to me, how's that for temperament.
i guarentee that outburst was planned going in to the hearing, she is a terrible actor.
the political cover up belongs to obama.
The lack of hard evidence makes it impossible to know what really happened between Clinton and these families therefore Clinton opponents will fill in the blanks to create their own story. No one recorded these brief meetings behind closed doors. Family members and Clinton disagree on what was said. Given the emotional setting, all accounts are probably inaccurate.

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?

So you're taking the word of Hillary Clinton over the word of the family members? Not for nothing, Flopper but Hillary has a thirty year record of telling lies every time she gets in trouble! Sean Smith's mother and Tyrone Wood's father have no such track records.

What's disgusting is for Clinton to claim that no one can remember what was said because of the "fog of war"! The chaos of a battlefield is not the same thing as a secure airbase days after the battle took place and for Clinton to claim that it is, is pathetic! She lied to those families for political reasons. That's the kind of sleazy person she is now and has always been!
You're making assumptions based on a 30 year record of lies that was created by Republicans attacking Clinton.

If you look at the persecution of Hillary Clinton over the years by Republican politicians, you will see a very clear pattern, create a story line, filter the facts to support the story, and release it to conservative media who freely embellish the story with unsubstantiated accusations and opinions. The plan is of course to create such a preponderance of negative media, that the public will just accept it without question which is exactly what is happening today. This thread is clear evidence of that.

What's laughable, Flopper is that you seem to actually have BOUGHT the "vast right wing conspiracy" narrative that Hillary Clinton trotted out decades ago in an attempt to obscure all of the lies that she and her hubby had been caught red handed telling!

What you call an "assumption" based on lies is exactly that...I assume that someone who's been telling me lies for almost thirty YEARS will continue to do just that! What's totally unsubstantiated is your claim that Hillary is honest! She's not! She lies whenever she gets in a jam and her fall back lie is to blame the GOP for spreading false information about her. What's pathetic is that what Hillary calls lies about her always seem to be substantiated as truth later on when the Clinton's stop stonewalling and the facts come out.
As I have said before, saying something that turns out to be false later is not a lie. If that were the case, our local weatherman would be a habitation liar as would every member of congress.

lying to the benghazi families is the most egregious thing to me, how's that for temperament.
i guarentee that outburst was planned going in to the hearing, she is a terrible actor.
the political cover up belongs to obama.
The lack of hard evidence makes it impossible to know what really happened between Clinton and these families therefore Clinton opponents will fill in the blanks to create their own story. No one recorded these brief meetings behind closed doors. Family members and Clinton disagree on what was said. Given the emotional setting, all accounts are probably inaccurate.

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?

So you're taking the word of Hillary Clinton over the word of the family members? Not for nothing, Flopper but Hillary has a thirty year record of telling lies every time she gets in trouble! Sean Smith's mother and Tyrone Wood's father have no such track records.

What's disgusting is for Clinton to claim that no one can remember what was said because of the "fog of war"! The chaos of a battlefield is not the same thing as a secure airbase days after the battle took place and for Clinton to claim that it is, is pathetic! She lied to those families for political reasons. That's the kind of sleazy person she is now and has always been!
You're making assumptions based on a 30 year record of lies that was created by Republicans attacking Clinton.

If you look at the persecution of Hillary Clinton over the years by Republican politicians, you will see a very clear pattern, create a story line, filter the facts to support the story, and release it to conservative media who freely embellish the story with unsubstantiated accusations and opinions. The plan is of course to create such a preponderance of negative media, that the public will just accept it without question which is exactly what is happening today. This thread is clear evidence of that.

What's laughable, Flopper is that you seem to actually have BOUGHT the "vast right wing conspiracy" narrative that Hillary Clinton trotted out decades ago in an attempt to obscure all of the lies that she and her hubby had been caught red handed telling!

What you call an "assumption" based on lies is exactly that...I assume that someone who's been telling me lies for almost thirty YEARS will continue to do just that! What's totally unsubstantiated is your claim that Hillary is honest! She's not! She lies whenever she gets in a jam and her fall back lie is to blame the GOP for spreading false information about her. What's pathetic is that what Hillary calls lies about her always seem to be substantiated as truth later on when the Clinton's stop stonewalling and the facts come out.
As I have said before, saying something that turns out to be false later is not a lie. If that were the case, our local weatherman would be a habitation liar as would every member of congress.

When Hillary tells her lies that later on turn out to BE lies...it is nothing like a weatherman who makes an incorrect weather forecast! The weatherman is doing his best to present his estimate of what is going to happen in the FUTURE...Hillary is trying to spin something that has already happened and makes her look terrible. That's the case with Benghazi and her email scandal. She lied about both because both made her look terrible.

What did Hillary ever do to "fight" against Russian aggression? I must have missed that, Charwin! Putin is about as scared of Hillary as he is of Barry.

What did Hillary ever do to "fight" against Russian aggression? I must have missed that, Charwin! Putin is about as scared of Hillary as he is of Barry.
"Barry"? I see you are STILL butt hurt over the last TWO Presidential elections lol

"Barry"? I see you are STILL butt hurt over the last TWO Presidential elections lol

It's either Barry or "Urkel".
1258883261036_f.jpg
Know what I mean? I called him Barry before he got elected because I thought he was an empty suit...and eight years later I'm still calling him Barry because he proved me right.

1258883261036_f.jpg
Know what I mean? I called him Barry before he got elected because I thought he was an empty suit...and eight years later I'm still calling him Barry because he proved me right.
and he, like Sanders was right about Iraq you idiot :thup:

1258883261036_f.jpg
and he, like Sanders was right about Iraq you idiot :thup:

I've got a feeling that Trump and I had the same thoughts about Iraq...namely that getting rid of Saddam was a good thing...but trying to stay in Iraq to regime build was a bad thing. I would have left the Iraqi military in place to keep order in the country and then departed with a warning to whoever became the next leader of Iraq to be a responsible member of the world community or we'd be back again.

Forum List

Back