Hillary on 2016: I Won the Places That Aren't Looking Backwards

"I won the places that are 'dynamic, moving forward,' while Trump's campaign 'was looking backwards'"

Can't believe this message didn't sell in Michigan and Pennsylvania

"I won the places that are 'dynamic, moving forward,' while Trump's campaign 'was looking backwards'"

Trump says a lot of things he shouldn't as POTUS, he has no filter between his brain and mouth. But he goes after politicians, not Americans who didn't vote for him.

I think when Hillary said that...she was referring to people who didn't look back at her record of corruption, lies and incompetence. THOSE people voted for her!

Trump says a lot of things he shouldn't as POTUS, he has no filter between his brain and mouth. But he goes after politicians, not Americans who didn't vote for him.

:lol:

You mean like Whoopi Goldberg, Chuck Todd, Mika Brzezinski, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, Jimmy Kimmel, and so on?

Politicians like those?

You mean like Whoopi Goldberg, Chuck Todd, Mika Brzezinski, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, Jimmy Kimmel, and so on?

Politicians like those?

Yeah, but they attacked him first, viciously in some cases and quite publicly.

Hillary is literally attacking Americans simply because they didn't vote for her and experience a different way of life. This is what angers me about those "tolerant people on the left". Tolerant my behind. She looks down on others and is a self entitled, smug, spoiled politician that people couldn't connect with. For all of Trumps flaws, at least you knew he would fight for you and want to see America win, she couldn't care less. She wanted the power and the bounty that goes with being Queen. She literally would prefer the "globe" succeed at Americas expense...yet again.

No more!

Politicians like those?

Hillary is literally attacking Americans simply because they didn't vote for her and experience a different way of life. This is what angers me about those "tolerant people on the left". Tolerant my behind. She looks down on others and is a self entitled, spoiled politician that people couldn't connect with. For all of Trumps flaws, at least you knew he would fight for you and want to see America win, she couldn't care less. She wanted the power and the bounty that goes with being Queen. She literally would prefer the "globe" succeed at Americas expense...yet again.

No more!

She wasn't talking about you, Canadian. You don't matter.

Hard to understand why the Democratic Party doesn't tell her to shut the fuck up. And Nancy Pelosi while they're at it, right now the Dems look like a total cluster fuck and the GOP not much better. Assholes everywhere, both parties. At least one party is cutting taxes and regulations and getting the economy moving more than the other one did.

Politicians like those?

Analogy doesn't work when you have no brain. No need for filters. Just a good ole sump pump will do..

Except maybe Whoopi and Colbert. They might be able to do 5 minutes on the topics without a prompter..

Politicians like those?

Hillary is literally attacking Americans simply because they didn't vote for her and experience a different way of life. This is what angers me about those "tolerant people on the left". Tolerant my behind. She looks down on others and is a self entitled, spoiled politician that people couldn't connect with. For all of Trumps flaws, at least you knew he would fight for you and want to see America win, she couldn't care less. She wanted the power and the bounty that goes with being Queen. She literally would prefer the "globe" succeed at Americas expense...yet again.

No more!

She wasn't talking about you, Canadian. You don't matter.

I know she wasn't talking about me, because my country, along with England and Australia were going to great lengths to help her win. She would love America be monarchical like Canada, and I'm quite sure the British would love that too.

Last edited:
She's pretty consistently indicated, since the loss, that anyone who did not vote for her is stupid

Politicians like those?

You mean they aren't politicians? Perhaps if they kept their mouths shut about Trump, then he wouldn't go after them.

Politicians like those?

You mean they aren't politicians? Perhaps if they kept their mouths shut about Trump, then he wouldn't go after them.

Yes, fuckwit - they're not politicians. They're entertainers.

In whatever momentary glimpse of mental clarity you can muster, can you say that you want a President with such a thin skin that he can't let anything slide of his back without melting down on twitter like a middle-schooler?

Honestly.

Politicians like those?

In whatever momentary glimpse of mental clarity you can muster, can you say that you want a President with such a thin skin that he can't let anything slide of his back without melting down on twitter like a middle-schooler?

Honestly.

No shit, they're entertainers? I could have sworn they were all running for office the way they're always talking politics.

It appears that the ones with the thin skins are all the entertainers who constantly take shots at Trump. The minute they get a little return fire they start whining like a 5-year-old who just dropped his ice cream cone onto the pavement.

Politicians like those?

Honestly.

Wait, the issue though was that Trump is doing the same that Clinton was, but he wasn't. She went after his voters during AND after the election. She had every advantage in the world and simply wasn't a good candidate, she probably wasn't even a top 10 candidate across all parties, wasn't the best candidate in her OWN party.

Now, I will say this now, if Trump lost I can't say for sure he wouldn't criticize her voters too, but I presume he would have positioned it as more that Clinton was a liar or misrepresented him during the campaign. She unwisely early on illustrated an arrogance for his supporters that may never have been seen in U.S presidential politics, other than the leaked Romney audio of the 47%. She called half of his supporters deplorable with no redeeming qualities.

Clearly, they had their revenge. Sadly, she might one day need a rubber room, she cannot move past this in even the slightest and as much as it bothers me to hear her say these things about people, it's also a bit worrisome about where she is mentally and emotionally. It's been rehashed, and she has 1000 excuses.

Forum List

Back